making a negative effect

I am trying to switch the black and white color of a tempalte for an
invitation from black background white lettering to opposite. any help would
be appreciated

0
dctakj (2)

dctakj <dctakj@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I am trying to switch the black and white color of a tempalte for an
> invitation from black background white lettering to opposite. any
> help would be appreciated

Printing this on white paper will be expensive because of the amount of ink
used.
Printing this in black paper will be (virtually) impossible.

Now that's under your belt, you will need to go to your Master Page, create
a black rectangle that covers the entire page, send it to the back.

Now open up your Styles and Formatting toolbar, and change all the styles so
that the text is white.

Then you need to go through and change any manually-formatted text that is
still black.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
4/1/2005 7:34:08 AM
i have black background and white text i want it other way so background is
white and text is black.

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> dctakj <dctakj@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
> utter:
> > I am trying to switch the black and white color of a tempalte for an
> > invitation from black background white lettering to opposite. any
> > help would be appreciated
>
> Printing this on white paper will be expensive because of the amount of ink
> used.
> Printing this in black paper will be (virtually) impossible.
>
> Now that's under your belt, you will need to go to your Master Page, create
> a black rectangle that covers the entire page, send it to the back.
>
> Now open up your Styles and Formatting toolbar, and change all the styles so
> that the text is white.
>
> Then you need to go through and change any manually-formatted text that is
> still black.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
dctakj (2)
4/1/2005 7:51:02 AM
If the file is one of the formats Paint can handle, you might be able to do
it with the "fill" effect.
Maybe change the white text to red, then the background to white and then
the red to black.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"dctakj" <dctakj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to switch the black and white color of a tempalte for an
> invitation from black background white lettering to opposite. any help
would
> be appreciated

dctakj <dctakj@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> i have black background and white text i want it other way so
> background is white and text is black.

Then do the opposite - change the text styles and colours to black, change
the text boxes to white or transparent.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Ignoring Negative Values
Like all things in Excel there must be a way... Given a column of numbers (say for simplicity 5 numbers) how can you use a formula to sum them and ignore any that are negative? (e.g. four of our 5 numbers are 5 and the other is -5 I want my formula to display 20 and not 15 or 25). Thanks. =SUMIF(A1:A5,">0") Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "solomon_monkey" <solomonmonkey@aol.com> wrote in message news:1119083876.413478.65430@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Like all things in Excel there must be a way... > > Given a column of numbers (say for simp...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

Consistent negative allocation issues
We constantly show negative allocations. We cannot constantly run inventory reconcile as it takes over 6 hours to run for our 15,000 items. These are not allocated anywhere (checked Item Allocation inquiry and nothing is allocated). If Microsoft's only answer to fix these constant issues is to keep running reconciles, how can we run it off hours as it cannot be run during the day as it won't run with users accessing inventory? This is allowing sales of items we DO NOT HAVE as the available is WRONG. FYI: EVERY time we import using integration manager into an adjustment or v...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...

making numbered tickets
how can I make numbered tickets for my group without having to pay a printer? There is a template for numbered tickets here (raffle ticket) http://www.publishermvps.com/General/Templates/tabid/38/Default.aspx Consecutive numbering tutorial http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "carmelitahaynes@hotmail.com" <carmelitahaynes@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6068BB43-C2AB-4046-8467-20610ECE66E5@microsoft.com... > how can I make num...

Vlookup or something more? Trying to make the book intuitive...
Hi there, I hope you can help. I’m trying to make my life much easier by making a currently unwieldy spreadsheet into one that’s a lot more intuitive. Currently I have to enter data twice into the same spreadsheet but I hope to be able to enter it once and have the other sheets automatically update. First, the explanation… This is a spreadsheet that tracks the holidays of a department of 20 people. Currently it fulfils a few functions. First, it tracks each individual on their own worksheet which goes into details (date began/ended, etc). Second, it tracks them all together on an...

Negative Quantites on Phantom BOM's
The System does not currently allow for negatives when a Phantom Item is a component on a Manufacturing Bill of Material. It would be very helpful when using the byproduct concept to allow for negative Phantoms as components. This also allows for an easier way to remove multiple items from a BOM when using Configurator, and have an option with a negative phantom on the BOM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you d...

Make a window active
Hey all I'm trying to write a script that will make Outlook the active window, whether its minimized or not. It will then send Alt+F4 to close it. I have no idea how to make Outlook the active window. Any ideas? On Jan 26, 11:41=A0am, Matt Longo <justice8...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hey all > > I'm trying to write a script that will make Outlook the active window, > whether its minimized or not. It will then send Alt+F4 to close it. I > have no idea how to make Outlook the active window. Any ideas? I wouldn't do it that way. I'd access the provid...

how to make controls move after parent resize?
Hi all, I've created a dialog based app, and I have put some controls in it that I want to move or resize when I resize the dialog. In the old days, on certain non-Windows machines this was done by specifying that a control was attached to one or more edges of the parent, and the GUI took care of changing the controls' positions and sizes. But how is this done under Windows? Is there an easy answer? Thanks in advance -V One solution is to handle WM_SIZE in your dialog. Then move/resize the controls in OnSize. Regards Niraj "Varf" <Varf@hoopomail.com> wrote in message ...