making a flyer in publisher larger

I' cant seem not only to change my flyer from a 2x2 to much larger, but I
can't even get my font size larger, etc.  What should I do?
0
Magsteel (1)

Do you mean 2" x 2"? Can you see the ruler?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Magsteel" <Magsteel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I' cant seem not only to change my flyer from a 2x2 to much larger, but I
> can't even get my font size larger, etc.  What should I do?

0
jl_paules (2767)

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
Our trainers in the field need a tool that operates like Word that will hold gifs and support graphics easily and reliably. They need to be able to easily customize complicated engineering presentations for customers on short notice. Of course, they want it to operate like Word (so there isn't much of a learning curve). Is Microsoft Publisher the answer? Can you use Word to edit Publisher files? If not, is the learning curve to get up to speed on Publisher long (if you are familiar with Word)? -- DH Publisher is a snap to learn, If you can do Word, believe me, Publisher is easy. ...

making tickets

Publishing Web Site
When I publish my frontpage 2003 website the time on the remote server is not correct. In fact the time is set to a day in the future. How can I fix this? "Dale Gibble" <dgibble@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:LbAoi.12368$rL1.11587@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net... > When I publish my frontpage 2003 website the time on the remote server is > not correct. In fact the time is set to a day in the future. How can I > fix this? Probably by finding a newsgroup that either discusses FrontPage or your web server host. This group is for Microsoft Office Outlook. ...

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Publisher 2003 Installation
We are wanting to upgrade our existing Publisher 98 to Publisher 2003. Can we install Publisher 2003 on two seperate computers within our home or do we need to buy two copies of the program? Two copies. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "John" <dg4b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:28722BAD-C90B-42F1-9538-306BCD7CB637@microsoft.com... > We are wanting to upgrade our existing Publisher 98 to Publisher 2003. > Can > we install Publisher 2003 on two seperate computers within our home or do > we > need to buy two copies of the program? JoAnn ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

importing old 2000 publisher docs onto computer with 7.0 version
The new version of publisher will not update automatically my older version documents. I have many business files on the older version. Please advise how to open these older versions. They should open with 2007. Might turn off Enhanced display in View, Pictures. Publisher 2000 did not use compression, the files tend to be large and at times takes a long time to open. Large Publisher 2000 publication opens slowly in later versions of Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B289010&Product=pub2002 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

can you use a publisher made invoice in money 2005
Don't know much about Money 2005, I'm still using Money 97. Doesn't Money make its own forms? All you ever wanted to know about Money 2005 http://support.microsoft.com/ph/870 Money has its own newsgroup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lost" <Lost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CD7B5A4-4697-410C-A7B5-543ECA28CD4E@microsoft.com... > If you are asking if you can open a Publisher invoice in Money, no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Lost"...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

Copying from Excel
To all, Hoping someone can help me. I have a series of spreadsheets in excel that I use for calculations Once I impute my data and have the formulae calculate my data, I cop these spreadsheets into MS Publisher, format them and make my reports This has never caused me a problem until now. Today I was working along as usual but when I pasted one of m spreadsheets into Publisher, one particular cell (appearing about 3 times in one spreadsheet) had changed sizes. I checked the size of th cells (column) and verified that nothing had changed, I checked all th formatting and all was good, I che...

publisher mail merge #4
having pulled out most of my hair i have decided to ask the experts. Using Pub 2003 i have made wedding invitations for a friend, two full width, half height (portrait) per page and i only need to merge the names, if i create a custom set page up for two per page and select multiple copies per sheet, when i merge the lower one is identical (i.e not moved on to next record). I have tried custom page and both normal merge and cat merge, I have tried full page with catalogue merge expanding the cat box to have two merges per page, this works but i cant expand the cat box low enough to line up w...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

Why won't Publisher let me use my OMR bubble font?
I am creating scanable forms to use with an OMR program. The program comes with an OMR bubble font (i.e. bubbles with little letters or numbers in them). The font is installed on my computer and every other program seems to have no problem using it but when I try to use it in publisher in a text box the text simply reverts to some other font (normally Times New Roman). I really would like the design capability of publisher but if it won't use my font it will be a real drag. When does it revert to another font? After exiting the text bos, after printing, etc? -- JoAnn Paules MVP ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...