Mail Merge Using Publisher & Excel 2002

How do I merge labels using PUBLISHER (2002) and EXCEL - I can only get it to
show one sheet of the SAME label?
0
UKJen (1)

I'm looking into my crystal ball (comes with our MVP kits) and I can see
that you are only looking at the Print Preview screen. I can also see that
you didn't check the archives before posting because this is a common
question.   ;-)

Try printing a page and you will see that you get a sheet of different
addresses.

--

JoAnn Paules aka Gypsy Woman
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

(Sorry - feeling like having some fun today. The sun has finally made its
appearance after several days of dreariness.)

"UKJen" <UKJen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I merge labels using PUBLISHER (2002) and EXCEL - I can only get it
> show one sheet of the SAME label?

0
jl_amerson (3088)

re-downloading mail on Outlook 2003
I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003. Using Outlook 97, my wife and I were able to use different computers but share one email account. The same mail was downloaded to each PC one time. Now, the same mail gets downloaded over and over again on each PC. I obviously can choose to delete the mail from the server so that it only gets read once, but then the second PC will never see it. How can I get the same behavior from Outlook 2003 that I used to have? Reading 500 messages every 10 minutes makes the upgrade really unusable. Try creating a new mail profile on each comput...

How do you a mail message to everyone in your mail database
How do you sending a mail message to everyone is your mail database? I have switched internet dial-up links and need to send a message to everyone. -- Michael Felix felix@attglobal.net You can select all items in your Contacts folder (assuming they all have valid e-mail addresses -- if not, set a filter first so that only those with valid e-mail addresses are showing) and then click Actions | New message to contact. Of course, if you have a lot of contacts, your ISP may balk at sending to so many at once -- if so, you'll have to break up the list somehow. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP -...

OL2003 unable to send mail
Hi In OL2003 when I try to send email I get; 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: .... None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.' The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to the router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Do you require authentication to send email? check with your provider. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23AzlAxUQFHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi ...

Can't get Excel to print wrapped lines correctly
I have a spreadsheet with data in 10 or so columns and 20 or so rows. I have found that lines don't wrap in the same place in Normal View as they do in Print Preview (and the resulting hardcopy when you print). For example, in a particular cell (a text cell formatted as General) containing several lines of text, the text all appears OK in Normal view, but when I do Print Preview, or print the page, it turns out that the bottom line of text in several of my rows is either half-obscured or chopped off by the bottom cell border, or the bottom line doesn't print at all. I have pl...

create email newsletter with pictures and hyperlinks using publis
I want to create an email newsletter in publisher that will contain pictures and hyperlinks. Basically, I can do this right in my yahoo email but I can't get the fancy formats like those in publisher. What type of file should I save it as and then how do link it to the email. I've tried doing this several ways including saving it as a webpage or jpg file, publishing the page, and then copying it to the email text --- but that didn't work. What am I doing wrong here? "John Downing" <JohnDowning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49470DF6-A4...

Safe sendershould not go to junk mail
Hi, I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox). This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp. The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.) Question: How can I turn off this filt...

multiple e-mails
Usin' Outlook or Outlook Express, for some reason I keep gettin' repeat emails. Somebody can send me one and I get the same message two or three times! What can I do, if anything, to cure this problem? Anybody had the same problem? Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has had this problem... Rayce texican@coastaccess.com ...

roadwarrior + principal + multigig e-mail + psts = ???
hi all, here's the deal. we have a principal who travels all the time. she gets an insane amount of legit e-mail with small to large attachments (we cap it at 15 MB, 5 MB is fairly common). her mailbox is capped at 700 MB. this is not enough. we have to archive for her every other month. she has almost 2GBs of PST archives on the network. she wants to have access to them all the time. so we have set up offline files to sync the pst folder. ick. sometimes she'll actually edit the psts on the road and when she gets back she's asked to choose between the network version and her loca...

mails are not going out side of my domain
hi , i have an exchange 2003 (sp1) with windows server 2003(sp1) i have an smtp filter for exchange which filters the mails coming in my exchange server , the scenario is like that , first i have an router then pix firewall and then smtp filter then my exchange comes ,he domain controller and exchnage are on same machine. today i am getting a problem is that the mails from hotmail and yahoo are coming to my exchange but the mails from my exchange are not going outside ,the error i am getting is given below. "Your message with Subject: hi test mail could not be delivered to the fo...

e-mail #17
Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What am I doing wrong? Orville Cruea <ocruea@columbus.rr.com> wrote: > Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my > default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how > to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it > continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What > am I doing wrong? What you are doi...

used laptops
If you are interested in buying a laptop then you should be aware of the aspects of laptops such as their processor category, the storage capacity, size of the screen as well as battery durability and so on because if you know the importance of these components of laptops then you would be able to make a right choice for you. There are many laptop brands available on market and Sony is one of those famous laptop brands and it is celebrated for its excellence, looks as well as performance. Their laptop models are elegant as well as are a hit among the crowd. The laptops offered by this brand ar...

Counts for Mail Folders #2
I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar. I don't think that's possible "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21235507-8D1A-49F6-8ACA-AEFF12922B79@microsoft.com... > I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and > subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar. ...

Importing old MS Mail folders
I need to import the shared folders and global address book from an old MS Mail postoffice. I have seen some discussions concerning migrating mailboxes but very little at that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? THanx! ...

repititive e-mails
Outlook 2002 in Office XP When sending, the mail does not leave the outbox and sends over and over again, never making it to the sent items folder. The recipients are getting it multiple times. How to fix? ...

How to design a ticket in Publisher with incrementing numbers?
I want to design a ticket in MS Publisher that I can print several to a page with incrementing numbers. Thanks. Do you have pre-perforated stock? Templates here for Word and Works, they can be adapted to Publisher. http://www.nashua.com/tmplts.html I have a template on my web page, scroll way down below George Washington. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm You will have to use mail merge to get consecutive numbers on your tickets. http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://offi...

Outlook 2002-View Distribution Lists
I can not seem to view all my distribution lists in Contacts at once. Any ideas? -Rose ...

Component Where Used Report for Sales
Hello: I know that there are some Component Where Used Reports for GP Manufacturing. But, is there a way to have those reports show for each component the amount of sales made for that component for the year? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Mail receiveing but not sending
Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can recieve mail fine but when I send mail it goes but doesn't turn up at the other end! I used the ICW in sbs 2003 to configure it. I've checked the queues on the exchange server but there all empty. My exchange Small Business SMTP connector Properties are set to forward all mail through a smart host. currently smtp.ozemail.com.au!! Not sure why this is happening! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Any help from SBS newsgroup? John wrote: > Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can > recie...

How can I resume a download if the user gets disconnected (I am using CHTMLfile )?
How can I resume a download if the user gets disconnected (I am using CHTMLfile )? I use Seek() but I think that isnt good idea, becouse when I want to set a start point, Seek goes to exeption In the bottom is my code thanks for any kind of help if (!destFile.Open(pFileName, CFile::modeWrite | CFile::shareExclusive | CFile::modeNoTruncate, &ex)) { destFile.Open(pFileName, CFile::modeWrite | CFile::shareExclusive | CFile::modeCreate, &ex); dwLength = 0; } else { dwLength = destFile.GetLength(); } CInternetSession *pHttpSess...

Unable to send e-mails, but can receive e-mail.
I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not receive e-mails. My network configuration is correct. My IP address and server are correctly labeled, but I still can not receive e-mail. Everyone on the server are not having any problems. What should I do? Hi - which is it you're having a problem with? Your subject line & message content are contradictory... Are you connecting to an Exchange server? What kind of mail account are you having problems with? What errors do you get? GJimenez wrote: > I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not > receive...

Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting
hi... this is the problem i am facing...can anyone help me "Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting" pls reply in vijai@fourdtech.co.in" Thanks & Regards Vijay The most likely reason is that you have an antivirus solution installed that can scan e-mail as it is downloaded. You would need to disable the scanning of e-mail to get what you describe to stop. "vijai@fourdtech.co.in" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:146d01c4a20a$b5ca8e60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > hi... > > this is ...

Replicate mail boxes?
is it possable to replicate mail boxes? I would like to do this while we migrate fully over to our new server? What are you trying to accomplish? replicate Stores? At byte and block levels using 3rd party products like NSI, or from storage vendors like NetApp (SnapMirror) and EMC. Exchange 12 is reported to have log shipping. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:e$ZlNv66FHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is it possable to replicate mail...

Ranking TEXT in Excel
Can someone help me with this? Is there any way to rank TEXT in Excel. I want to automat alphebetizing a column of text (I don't want to Data-Sort, etc). Th function RANK seems to only work with numeric data. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Aryeh Bak AryehJBak@yahoo.co ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com what does your column of text look like? post a snippet -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "AryehBak" <AryehBak....

Publishing Microsoft Excel Charts to the Web
I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site for viewing in a web browser. When I do so, the charts are too large to fit on one screen without scrolling. Is there a way to make the charts fit the size of the user's browser window when you publish them? Jim - Embed the charts in a worksheet (right click, Location, As Object In: Sheet Name), and size them to fit before exporting. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Jim wrote: > I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site f...

change mail format for contacts
For the iphone, attachments come over as winmail.dat and the solution is to change the mail format in options, mail format to HTML. Also the individual contacts needs to be changed by double clicking the email address and changing the internet format to Send Plain Text only. After these changes are made, the attachments come over fine. I have had problems with this issue with some contact before. I would love to be able to make this change globally instead of having to edit all contacts. Can this be done. It can be done with some VBA code, which you'll find here: ht...