lost authenticity number

I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk.  Is
there any way to get the number off of my computer?
0
anonymous (74719)

If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming
you have to reload Publisher?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk.  Is
> there any way to get the number off of my computer?

---

jl_amerson (3088)
8/28/2004 6:02:58 PM
Go to http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html  Download and run this
program.
BeLarc will list all your installed software, License info, keys, and
installed patches.
Bob Miller

"Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk.  Is
> there any way to get the number off of my computer?

Not necessarily so. If it's Publisher 2000 it isn't stored on the computer.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Bob Miller" <bluegrassbobNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Go to http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html  Download and run this
> program.
> BeLarc will list all your installed software, License info, keys, and
> installed patches.
> Bob Miller
>
> "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk.  Is
> > there any way to get the number off of my computer?

0
Retired (261)

Extending worksheet row number
Hi all, I have a big problem. I have to import a 120.000 lines text file into a excell worksheet... But! an worksheet has only 65535 lines... :confused: Is it any way to have more lines in an excel worksheet? All the best to you! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Why confused. Everything has its limits and Excel has a limit of 65535 rows. Use either Access or QuattroPro Or spread the data over a number of sheets. Sorry, Sir John, I cannot give you ...

Transfer Phone Numbers
Hello; I copied my phone files from an old computer to a file folder. I am using Vista now and I can not import them because they are not in .pst format. When I open them up they open in their individual Outlook "box" but when I try to copy and past to my new outlook it doesn't work. I have about 99 numbers I am disperate to get on my new computer. Can someone help me? Many thanks. Cynthia "Phone files?" What are those? What format are they in? What program were you using before? Open Outlook's Import Wizard to see what file types you can import. If t...

Line Item Sequence Number #2
I have a question pertaining to the Line Items Sequence Number of an Order apposed to an Invoice. If an Order is Transferred to an Invoice in the GP SOP Trx Entry, does the LNITMSEQ Number stay the same from the Order to the Invoice? If a Item is LNITMSEQ value of 49152 on the Order will it be 49152 on the Invoice? or will it depend of the positioning on that Line on the Invoice? I am trying to report on Costs on Open Invoices from the SOP POP Link and have to use the ORIGNUMB/ORIGTYPE to relate to the SOP60100 Table but I want to be sure the LNITMSEQ is going to be right. Any help w...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

Automated transaction grouping and numbering
I have been asked to help a co-worker automate a data review task. I am working in Access 2003. We have a query output in Excel (from our mainframe) that lists employees with the following fields: SSN, EmplName, ActionCd, ActionEffDt Action codes (ActionCd) include Hire, Term and Rehire. The objective is to identify employees who rehired within 365 days of their termination. We have some people who have termed and been rehired up to 5 or 6 times (seasonal workers, perhaps?) Here's how I am currently calculating. I assigned all "Hire" Action Codes a TxNo of "1". I sor...

Showing number series in query for grouped items
Hi, I have a stock table which has serial numbers for each item. I want a query which groups the item types and shows the first and last serial numbers for that item type along with how many. Eg. 10 x mobile phones first serial number = xxx1, last serial number = xx10. I tried the first, last, min and max functions but they continue to group and show each of the 10 items individually. Any ideas?? Thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:27:01 -0800, Flanders <Flanders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a stock table which has serial numbers for each item. I want ...

COraltating the tracking numbers
OK, i have make reciet books , 50 to each pack with tracking numbers.. now the problem iam have is that when i print 4 to 1 page, it does ok to set each number in sequance, it seems... but if i print a pile of pages and it comes time to cut that stack into 4 , i run into trouble.. then i realize the numbers dont go in order in their own little stacks..that eachnumber below that is not the right number, so after i have to go and put them all in order by hand ..thats crazy must be a better way. ...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...

Counting consecutive numbers in a list
Is there a function that will take a list of 20 numbers and count if two or three of them are consecutive and count how many times this happens within the list? ...

lost folders
A friend whose computer runs WinXP fully updated just lost her Outlook Express Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items folders. She says it happened after this week's Automatic Update. She found the Inbox and Drafts in her Recycle Bin, but her Sent Items folder seems to have disappeared. She hadn't overloaded any of the folders. There were 38 messages in Sent Items. I had her check her Store folder just to make sure, and there is no Sent Items folder there. Prior to the update, and now as well, she has been getting a large number of messages wanting to compact her OE folders. Th...

lost authenticity number
I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is there any way to get the number off of my computer? If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming you have to reload Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ecd01c48d27$cfcdaba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is > there any way to get the number off of my computer? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://w...

String with Varying Letter followed by Incremented Number
I'm new to Access and really don't even know how to ask what I need to know, but I'll give it a shot and maybe you brilliant folks can figure out what I mean. We have three classes with students. Each student is assigned an ID. The ID contains a letter which indicates which class the student attends (L G or F) and that letter is followed by a 7 digit number that increments with each student no matter which class they are in. So our list might look like L0000001 G0000002 F0000003 We're developing a database, but this information in our current system has been k...

upgraded from MS98 to XP pro and lost emails in Outlook Express
I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them back? >-----Original Message----- >I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. >That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook >Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them >back? >. >I have just upgraded also, I have the problem when I export my mail and import to XP all attachments are gone! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Offi...

Negative Numbers
I have a column that has both negative and positive numbers. All of the negative numbers, however, have the negative sign to the right of the number instead of at the front. For example "3,445.45-" instead of "-3,445.45." How do I get the negatives to switch to the front of the number? Is there a formula or a format available? Thank you for all of your help! One quick way that'll work if you're using xl2002 (I think it was added in xl2002) or higher: Select the column. Data|text to columns On step 3 of the wizard, click the Advanced button Ch...

newsgroup access lost
Hi y'all, I set up access to Newsgroups by adding to the Go Menu as per on-line directions. I used the newsgroup and shut the program. Somewhere along the way it disappeared. I tried to set it up again, but now it's missing (completely). I tried a repair. No good. Any suggestions? Thanks. Robert Do a hard reset on the Toolbar by renaming outcmd.dat to outcmd.old. You should then be able to add it again. Also see the following for more options; http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/news.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outloo...

Lost Email after Uninstall
I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup my emails. Did I really loose my email or did Microsoft's uninstall program leave the email file somewhere. I have looked for .pst and ..dbx files but can't find any. Thanks, strad Uninstalling never removes your PST file. Keep looking. Make sure you've enabled the display and search of hidden folders. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "strad" <stradwork@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c90a0f78.0310300748.3897db85@posting.google.com... > I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup...

httpcontext.current.user.identity.name
Is there any way to get the value from httpcontext.current.user.identity.name when authentication in your web.config is set to "forms"? On Feb 8, 8:38=A0pm, Doogie <dnlwh...@dtgnet.com> wrote: > Is there any way to get the value from > httpcontext.current.user.identity.name when authentication in your > web.config is set to "forms"? Yes, it should return a name. Please follow the article on MSDN on how to implement Forms-Based Authentication in ASP.NET application http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301240 Hope this helps ...

Displaying a 12-digit Number
How can I have a cell display a 12-digit number? Currently, when you would type the number 123456789012, 1.23457E+11 is displayed. As I need to have the spreadsheet saved as a Text Delimited file, even when formatting the cell as text does not work, because when the file is being converted, it sees the cell as a number, and brings me back to square one. Any ideas?? Thank you. Hi format the cell with the custom format 000000000000 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany John wrote: > How can I have a cell display a 12-digit number? > Currently, when you would type the numbe...

Change outline numbering, hanging indent not updated
I followed http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/OutlineNumbering.html to define an outline numbering scheme. For each additional outline level, I added 0.12" of extra indentation for the text of the heading. The tabstop settings are properly updated in each Heading style, but the hanging indents is not. I manually modified the hanging indents to match the tab settings. Is there a more intelligent way to have the hanging indents update automagically? When you apply outline numbering to paragraph styles, the indents and tabs must be set in the Numbering dialog, not in the...

when I type a long number it shows up as smaller number and +
when converting from xls to csv format, some of my longer mortgage numbers get condensed into a smaller number with a letter, a plus sign and another number. example: 100020013120 turns into 1.0002E+11. Any way to get rid of this? Thanks, Yes, just specify the format that you want. Format Cells...>Number>0 decimal places Regards, Fred "SandyC" <SandyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA52E426-360E-4BE5-B63B-1209E673CA65@microsoft.com... > when converting from xls to csv format, some of my longer mortgage numbers > get conde...