losing pictures

I had produced a 3 fold brochure and printed it successfully for months. Then one day 2 of the jpg files stopped printing. I have reloaded Publisher, done everything I can think of, but can not get those files to print on the office color printer. They will print on the Black and white.  The brochure will print from someone else's computer!!!! if I save the file on a CD and print it from someone who has Publisher.  I talked to Gateway and they said it was my problem, this is a new 2003 computer, with 2002 Publisher.  Can anyone help
0
anonymous (74717)

Update your printer driver from the website of your printer manufacturer, as
that will be the problem.

donotknock (1942)

Outlook Client Is Losing Connection To Microsoft CRM While Online
Hi. I have Rollup 2 installed on both the Outlook Client and the server. On my laptop, I am running Win XP Pro with SP 2 and all the updates applied and Outlook 2003 with all the updates applied. I am noticing that I seem to be losing the connection to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client. Right after I boot my laptop I am able to access to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client for between 4 hours to a day. After that if I click on the Accounts, Contacts or Leads folders nothing seems to happen. I have waited up to 10 minutes after clicking and nothing. At this point I can still use...

Download pictures in outlook has stopped working?
My download pictures has suddenly stopped working. When click on downlad pictures the space for the picture goes blank. This has only started happening since I downloaded yesterdays (1/13/10) office updates. Is there a fix? Thanks Errol;114942 Wrote: > My download pictures has suddenly stopped working. When click on > downlad > pictures the space for the picture goes blank. This has only started > happening since I downloaded yesterdays (1/13/10) office updates. Is > there a > fix? The first thing to try is to empty the Outlook Secure Temp folder. See t...

Pictures in Cells
Hello, I teach elementary computers, and I often make my own online worksheets for the kids. I am making an "ABC Order" sheet where I have pictures of animals in one column and pictures of animal names (as opposed to just typing the names in the cells) in another column. The kids will slide the names into alphabetical order, then slide the picture of the animal next to it. My question is this; is there a way to "protect" or "lock" the pictures so that the kids can move them but not accidentally resize them? I have tried every combination of loc...

Why do I lose contacts?
I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:12:01 -0800, Davis Straub wrote: > I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? > > Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? Not a clue. I ran Windows Live Mail without signing in to Windows Live Services for three, or four days. My Contacts list never changed, or disappeared during that time. It is, however, different than the Contacts list I normally see ...

SS#'s lose lose formatting in .csv
Hi, I have a user who is entering a list of ss numbers. She has to have them in this format: 024574882 712894748 First off, we can't get the leading 0 to stay, it just disappears. I have tried formatting the column as text, as numbers, as custom #########, and like '983474744. No matter what we do, after saving and opening it again, the leading 0's are gone and some number turn in exponential notations. Can someone please help?? This should be an easy fix, but it seems the formatting I put on this does not hold!! thanks in advance.....Bill Select the column Either cl...

How to generate links to pictures
I need to link pictures together. I have linked them as can be seen on this TEST: http://www.ociw.edu/~ekoch/4star/BOM/TEST.pdf My problem is that the links are fixed, they are to the first cell in the page where the picture resides. If I add pages of information or more pictures, then I have to reset all the links. Is it possible to use relative address to the pictures or better yet make the link to a "label" on the picture? Or the picture name? So if I move the picture the link is still valid. I tried to solve this in another way. Placing pictures on another "sheet"...

how to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in
Creating a letter head I am having difficulty placing a picture of the logo in the upper left corner, or right hand corner. It seems that I am hampered due to Margin boundaries Change the wrap of the image from 'in line' to anything suitable, other than in-line, and you can then drag it wherever you wish. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><&l...

picture frame text
I have been using Publisher 98 for years and love it. My computer crashed and I got a new one with Publisher 2003. I no longer have the 98 software. On my dog training web site, I have about 10 pages of photos of dogs and I have it set up where you can hold your mouse over the dog's picture and a box comes up with a list of their competition titles. You can see it here: http://www.bestfriendsagility.com/students3.html. The version currently on the web is the 98 version. I haven't uploaded the Pub 2003 version yet because I'm still trying to figure it out. It appears that all...

VB to Word
Hi All Does anybody know of any good tutorials regarding working with pictures in MS Word using VB6? Thanks Simplest way is simulate everything in Word VBA. Use the macro recorder to get the syntax and edit out all the selects and make all implicit references explicit back to the application. For reference see VBA help. Regards, Peter T "Mojo" <please@dont.spam.com> wrote in message news:uSuv04nzKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > Does anybody know of any good tutorials regarding working with pictures in > MS Word using VB6?...

losing pictures
I had produced a 3 fold brochure and printed it successfully for months. Then one day 2 of the jpg files stopped printing. I have reloaded Publisher, done everything I can think of, but can not get those files to print on the office color printer. They will print on the Black and white. The brochure will print from someone else's computer!!!! if I save the file on a CD and print it from someone who has Publisher. I talked to Gateway and they said it was my problem, this is a new 2003 computer, with 2002 Publisher. Can anyone help Update your printer driver from the website of your prin...

how to send a picture using microsoft picture manager?
How to E/Mail a picture using a microsoft Picture Manager? trile wrote: > How to E/Mail a picture using a microsoft Picture Manager? If you open Picture Manager, then go to View > Task Pane (if the task pane isn't already shown on the right side of the screen), then under the Share section is an option to "Email Pictures". Clicking on that link will take you through a small wizard of choices to send the photo. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Lose Focus
Env: VC++6.00 I want a control on a Dialog to be losed focus after it is disabled by EnableWindow(FALSE). I don't care who will get the focus, so I don't want to use SetFocus(). Is there a way? TIA William >I want a control on a Dialog to be losed focus after it is disabled by >EnableWindow(FALSE). >I don't care who will get the focus, so I don't want to use SetFocus(). > >Is there a way? William, Try using CDialog::NextDlgCtrl or maybe PostMessage WM_NEXTDLGCTL to the dialog. Dave Thanks Dave. That is exactly what I want. William > Try using CDial...

Save as Picture DISTORTS FONTS
I use Pub 2002 to create compositions that I save as .jpg's for my website, and email headers. The compositions consist of "Digital images (.tiff) + WordArt + Shapes (with fills) + Text Blocks". I group them together, or do a Select All then use "Save as Picture" to save the composition as a .jpg . When I reopen the saved .jpg I find that the text that was added as a Text Block becomes fuzzy / blurry. The images, WordArt, and Shapes all remain clear. It doesn't matter what program I open the .jpg with the Text that was added as a Text Block is re...

Losing online passwords
Money 2001. Recently, when I connect to online services, the password for my Discover Card account is sometimes missing. The other online banks remember their passwords. I always re-enter it and check "remember passwords", but about every 6 times I log on, the Discover password is missing. I just recently installed XP. Can anyone explain? I have noticed the same problem on my 98SE Money 2004. Must be on Discover's end. "OhMarty" <ohmarty@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:%23OVhbJ6KEHA.3292@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... Money 2001. Recently, when I connect to o...

In Excel 2007, how to send picture behind text
I m trying to put my image behind text, does anyone how to do it. Thanks Tausif A. Haider ...

Changing ISP / email address
My friend is about to change ISP and get a new email address. He doesn't use webmail only Outlook. He has many folders containing emails he wants to keep, and also all his contacts. Can someone please tell me, if he changes email address will all the folder contents and contact details remain in Outlook? Are they on his hardrive or not? Thanks! Outlook data is stored locally. If he uses the same data file all his information will be there. -- Russ Valentine "Alfa Mum" <Alfa Mum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54C0F148-C087-4A8A-A25C-A...

Rotated picture does not print correctly
I print note cards in Microsoft Publisher 2002. Many times I have to rotate the image to make the card. I have done this many times successfully. I now have one picture which does not print correctly when rotated. It prints fine before it is rotated and it prints fine in other programs when rotated. Help!! A bitmap? Rotate it in Paint or any other like program, then insert it into Publisher. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JanetO" <JanetO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91E0E...

You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week.
You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week. It is obvious that quartz watches are much more accurate and reliable than a mechanical watch. What makes quartz so accurate is its extremely high oscillations of up to 32,768 cycles per second at・3校salereplicawatch.com ...

Insert Corner banner diagonally across a picture-"Home 4 Sale"??
Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or picture, for example: a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner?? Thank you! New2Publisher <New2Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hello all, How do you ionsert a diagonal banner across a document or > picture, for example: > a picture of a house with a "For Sale" banner across the corner?? a) Insert WordArt and rotate it using the green rotation handle. b) Insert a text box and rotate it using the green rotation handle. -- E...

Help creating a recital program book/several pages w/pictures and
I am creating a recital program book. It will be a 8 1/2 x 11 book with pictures, text and advertising and it will be in color. Over the years others who have created this book have just simply used the "publications for print" and other sources and the book hasn't been all that great (only the pub for print pages were good). Since I will be working on it, I want it to be great! I was assuming when I began this project that there was something already set up to help me create a multi-page book, but I am not finding it. I need something that I can create simil...

Trapping losing commands
In our applications once in a while the commands don't get through to the SQL Server for different reasons. Since it is an automatic process there is nobody in the front end to rerun those command, and they are getting lost. The rezones for the lost could be: Time out, broken connections, Deadlocks ect. Is there a way SQL can trap these and replay them? Gal (Gal@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > In our applications once in a while the commands don't get through to > the SQL Server for different reasons. Since it is an automatic process > there is nobody in th...

Downloading pictures
I'm using PPT 2003 and trying to download pictures from a camera. However, all the pictures download onto one slide. How do I download them so that each picture is on a separate slide? In article <E241A083-AE84-4A38-A41C-43811EB71B8E@microsoft.com>, Rickster wrote: > I'm using PPT 2003 and trying to download pictures from a camera. However, > all the pictures download onto one slide. How do I download them so that each > picture is on a separate slide? Try the Photo Album feature. More info here: BATCH IMPORT images into PowerPoint http://www.pptfaq.co...

Retrieving current worksheet backgroud picture
It is possible to set it using the Worksheet.SetBackgroundPicture method, but is it possible to find out what the current backgroud picture of a worksheet is? ...

Inserting Rows...but losing "FORMAT"
I have a spreadsheet that I have used for 5 years...with daily data being inputted (in newly inserted rows), then Grand Totaled at the bottom of the spreadsheet. I have never had a problem...UNTIL RECENTLY. One of my columns is the time of day, such as 2:54pm, and presently, all of my inserted rows, except for only 3 of them, depict the time as 2:54 (WITHOUT THE AM or PM), so, I use the Format Painter, and I Fix the problem...that is, until the next day, when the same incident again occurs. I do not know why this is happening, but I must use this extra step (Format Painter) ...

Runtime Error 1004 Unable to set the top property of the picture c
I have a workbook that contains 100 worksheets. On each work sheet I have the following code (see below) that runs and when a particular person is selected from a drop down list a jpg of their signature displays at the top of each sheet. This was working fine but I am now getting the following error after I select a person from the drop down and then when ever i try to input data into any other cell. The error message is: Runtime Error '1004'" Unable to set the top property of the picture class It then allows me to END or debug. if i select debug it opens t...