Looking For A4 perforated card

Hi
I am looking for A4 card approx 160g that in landscape view is divided
2 across x 3 down with perforations to give 6off 148.5mm x 70mm cards
per page. Canary yellow in colour
Anyone know if this is available in the UK
--
Martin
0

You may have to be satisfied purchasing yellow card stock and a sharp cutting
device.

--
Mary Sauer
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Martin ���� @nohere.net" wrote in message
> Hi
> I am looking for A4 card approx 160g that in landscape view is divided
> 2 across x 3 down with perforations to give 6off 148.5mm x 70mm cards
> per page. Canary yellow in colour
> Anyone know if this is available in the UK
> --
> Martin

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/30/2008 6:19:47 PM
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, "Mary Sauer"
<mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote:

>You may have to be satisfied purchasing yellow card stock and a sharp cutting
>device.

So it seems Mary
I was just hoping that I could come across card already perforated for
my needs.  4 per page is available but not 6off 148.5mm x 70mm
I have a small guillotine, but it is a pain when large numbers of
sheets are involved
--
Regards
Martin

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, "Mary Sauer"
> <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>You may have to be satisfied purchasing yellow card stock and a sharp cutting
>>device.
>
> So it seems Mary
> I was just hoping that I could come across card already perforated for
> my needs.  4 per page is available but not 6off 148.5mm x 70mm
> I have a small guillotine, but it is a pain when large numbers of
> sheets are involved
> --
> Regards
> Martin
> ����

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/31/2008 4:02:56 PM
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:02:56 -0400, "Mary Sauer"
<mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote:

>I gave it a good Google search. I did find a PDF that showed how to lay out six
>per sheet, but that wouldn't be too hard to duplicate. Good luck...

Hi Mary
I have the template set up in word already and I import the data
source from Excel.  The cards are to identify paintings (Artist.
Title, Medium & price) for a Church art festival
We used plain white perforated postcards in a sheet (3 up) last time
but these are no longer available, hence the new template size

Anyway, I'll bore you no longer
Many thanks for your help
--
Regards
Martin

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

Printing Customised Greetings Cards
I use Publisher 2002 greetings cards layouts, (e.g. quarter page side fold), to create my own cards with imported images, clip art., messages, etc., after deleting the ones on the layouts. How can I ensure the images print exactly aligned on front and back of pages, (using an ink-jet (Canon S600) printer.)? I currently use the rectangles left onscreen after deleting the images and texts on the sample Publisher cards, but this doesn't seem to work & they print out misaligned: I usually line them up by trial & error, but waste an awful lot of ink (and card)! If your printed card...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Setting up page layout for a5 to double up on a4 paper
Hi Does anyone know if there is a way to set up an document so that you can print it an A5 document on to A4 paper and get the A5 repeated twice on each page. Hope that makes sense Thanks Assuming this is Word 2000 or later, on the Paper tab of Page Setup, select A4 as the paper size. On the Margins tab, under "Multiple pages," select "2 pages per sheet." If you create the A5 page only once, then you'll need to put "1,1" in the Pages box in the Print dialog. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope,...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

How do I reconcile tranfers and credit card payments?
Using Essentials 2007. I've created the accounts, and imported the transactions. I've categorised each transaction corretly, but Credit Card Payments/Transfers is the largest category, when in fact this is not an expense, they are transfers. How do I tie up these transactions with the accounts I've set up? Cheers. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=167. "mulhall" <mulhall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90627CD7-B813-48DF-802B-F72C102DCABF@microsoft.com... > Using Essentials 2007. > > I've created the accounts, and imported th...

GP10
After installing GP10 on a Vista workstation, I am unable to see certain forms/Cards, so if i click on Cards, then Purchasing, then Vendors, nothing happens, not evan an error screen, nothing, I already disabled the UAC and firewall, can anyone help, has anyone seen this before? ...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

how do I open a .pwi file transferred from an old sd card?
I no longer have my windows phone. Moved to android. Have notes and mobile windows programs- .pwi that I need to open. Running vista ultimate x64 and outlook '03. sort of got an image on notepad but not everything. didn't open in works or word. Thanks! "audionics" <audionics@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8778DB30-AFC5-4357-B085-1FC45AEC3B16@microsoft.com... >I no longer have my windows phone. Moved to android. Have notes and mobile > windows programs- .pwi that I need to open. Running vista ultimate x64 and > outlook '03...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...

Looking for PO Generator
I have a client that is looking for an advanced PO Generator. They generally need a Sales Order with multiple sales lines to generate PO per line instead of combined. Any Add On's that have that ability? Jim Hi Jim, I think Microsoft has its own module called 'PO Generator' that they are selling. Not sure if it does what you're looking for, but might be worth a look. There is a chapter in the Manufacturing Planning manual. I think it is part of the Manufacturing module of GP. Hope this helps Have a great day, Beat +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics...

Credit Card Transfer Frustration
Greetings everyone, I'd appreciate some help with a problem I'm having. Background: 1) Using MS Money 2006 Deluxe 2) Several Credit Card Accounts are set up in Money and they automatically download transaction information from the Card Website. 3) I download my Bank Account information (with which I use the bank's online bill pay) and import the transactions into Money. The Situation: I'm trying to assign categories to the credit card payment in my bank accout register so they don't show up as an expense. I classify them as Special:Credit Card Transfer. The Problem:...

Combobox looking for data in a table and write to another
I have two comboboxes on my forms. One is Gender that has values stored in the Row Souce. This one works fine. I can scroll through record and select a value (male of female), then it will be saved into the Employee table. I can also scroll through records and it will display whatever saved value in the table on the same combobox. On my Order form, I have an Employee combobox which will find value from Employee table. My question is how I can save the selected value into the Order table? Thanks to any response, Guangdew -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

adding a 2nd look up field to a form or table
I am using Access 2003:( I am creating a database for multiple users. I have a table for case status that is used to indicate different types of cases. There are 4 common status types that are already listed in a drop down list, and only a handful of "other" types that are only used a couple times throughout the table. In order to limit the "other" types to be entered and to limit the data that might be entered in this field I want to create a table of "others" that would be used if "Other" is chosen from the 1st drop down list of status types. ...

Looking Up More than
Hi All Basically my problem is two fold - I need a LOOKUP formula that populates cell O7 on Sheet 2 with same value as that on Sheet1 cell O7 IF: the cell value Sheet1 B7:B200=Sheet2 B7:B200 AND Sheet1 C7:C200=Sheet2 C7:B200 AND Sheet1 D7:D200=Sheet2 D7:B200 AND Sheet1 E7:E200=Sheet2 E7:B200 Sheet 1 B C D E...... O 7 Q31 EUR 3652 23.65 settle 8 L17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc 9 N17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc Sheet 2 B C D E...... O 7 N17 GBP 2598 50.00 0 (as '0' need validation drop dow...

How can i look into a user's mailbox?
Hello, I'm a Exchange Full Administrator in a single domain testing environment. I've created a user account, mailbox-enabled it, and sent a mail. How can i see the contents of this user's mailbox, without actually logging on with his credentials? Can I look into the user's mailbox with System Manager? Thanks in advance, Mihai http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821897 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Mihai_Admin" <mihaihudea@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172010845.355156.229850@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hell...