Looking for a template for commercial properties

Without knowing what kind of template you want, I'd suggest visiting
Microsoft's template site.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"John B." <John B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
5/15/2007 8:44:55 PM
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=commercial+property&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"John B." <John B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Change Default Folder for a specific Template
Hi All, I am sure that this is a really simple question, but here goes. I hav a PO template that I want to always save to this folder S:\Purchas Orders\ENG POs when it creates an .xls . I cannot seem anyway just t change this one template's default directory. Is there a way? Thanks, SheGee -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, You could add an auto_open() macro to your template that will change the folder path. And a before_close() routine to reset it before closing. -- John johnf 202 at hotmail dot com "SheGeek >" <<SheGeek.zs364@excelforum-n...

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

shared templates in Excel
How do I share a template folder between 2 computers on a local peer-to-peer network? In Word, I can specify the template location. How does it work in Excel? I have Windows XP. Thanks. ...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

Expense Report Template?
It's been 10 years since I used Excel! I am an independant contractor and NOW have to submit an expense report to a company I traveled with. Anyone have any help/suggestions TEMPLATES? Thanks :confused: -- zekepictures ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zekepictures's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28599 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482644 Hi ZekePictures, See Microsoft's template offerings: http://tinyurl.com/7olc9 --- Regards, Norman "zekep...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Creating templates for commercial distribution
Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this template for a fee ? -- J.V. As long as you own the intellectual property of the template (i.e., aren't copying someone else's work without permission): yes. In article <8CD600F0-0E90-4AA4-9CDA-1A96EB914184@microsoft.com>, juancho_vito <juanchovito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this > template for a fee ? Hi JE McGimpsey, Thanks for the reply. 1. Is it common for people to do this? (creating templates and di...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

Set grid properties in surface charts
When using the "surface" charts, Excel draws the surface and overlays a squared grid on the surface. I don't mean the walls grids which are drawn on the side walls of the chart, but the grid drawn on the chart itself. How to set the properties of this grid, and simply suppress it. It is very annoying as the 255x255 elevation chart I am trying to do is rendered totally black because of the thickness of these grid lines. Hi, The grid can be removed by formatting each series to have no border. Select one of the legend entry data markers, format the border to none. Select the...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...

Looking for PO Generator
I have a client that is looking for an advanced PO Generator. They generally need a Sales Order with multiple sales lines to generate PO per line instead of combined. Any Add On's that have that ability? Jim Hi Jim, I think Microsoft has its own module called 'PO Generator' that they are selling. Not sure if it does what you're looking for, but might be worth a look. There is a chapter in the Manufacturing Planning manual. I think it is part of the Manufacturing module of GP. Hope this helps Have a great day, Beat +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics...

modeless property sheets
I can't display my propertysheets using showwindow(), I have to do domodal ...

Email templates 11-03-06
Hi Can anyone help please? I am trying to create an email template with quite a lot of content. When I add fields and save the template everything appears to look ok, but when I open the template back up the fields show as being Undefined. There is no way I could get all the fields into the template without saving evary so often. Thanks in advance for any help Angela ...

Combobox looking for data in a table and write to another
I have two comboboxes on my forms. One is Gender that has values stored in the Row Souce. This one works fine. I can scroll through record and select a value (male of female), then it will be saved into the Employee table. I can also scroll through records and it will display whatever saved value in the table on the same combobox. On my Order form, I have an Employee combobox which will find value from Employee table. My question is how I can save the selected value into the Order table? Thanks to any response, Guangdew -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

adding a 2nd look up field to a form or table
I am using Access 2003:( I am creating a database for multiple users. I have a table for case status that is used to indicate different types of cases. There are 4 common status types that are already listed in a drop down list, and only a handful of "other" types that are only used a couple times throughout the table. In order to limit the "other" types to be entered and to limit the data that might be entered in this field I want to create a table of "others" that would be used if "Other" is chosen from the 1st drop down list of status types. ...

Looking Up More than
Hi All Basically my problem is two fold - I need a LOOKUP formula that populates cell O7 on Sheet 2 with same value as that on Sheet1 cell O7 IF: the cell value Sheet1 B7:B200=Sheet2 B7:B200 AND Sheet1 C7:C200=Sheet2 C7:B200 AND Sheet1 D7:D200=Sheet2 D7:B200 AND Sheet1 E7:E200=Sheet2 E7:B200 Sheet 1 B C D E...... O 7 Q31 EUR 3652 23.65 settle 8 L17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc 9 N17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc Sheet 2 B C D E...... O 7 N17 GBP 2598 50.00 0 (as '0' need validation drop dow...