Linking Charts to publisher file saved as web page

Good Day
I hope someone can help me with this question -  I am using publisher 2007
to create a newsletter ( Saved as web page ) on our local intarnet. I am now
trying to add / link  charts and excel tables to the newsletter. I am only
able to paste as picture and have them dynamically update with daily sales
for example.

Can anyone help me with this  . . . I am trying to find a way to insert
excel charts and tables into my publisher 2007 webpage and have them
automatically update when the excel files update - I do not want to copy and
paste and re-publish everyday
0
Nel (2)

Change link between form and subform

Publisher 200 crashes with "performed illegal operation"
I have a few Pub 2000 files on a flash disk and only one, the one I absolutely need, crashes when I try to open it. Pub starts to open but shuts down before anything else happens. Any suggestions as to why only one file does this. It is virtually all text at this point, I had imported text from other documents but everything was working fine until I tried to open it today. Any help would be appreciated You are welcome to send it to me and I'll see if it does the same for me. Please use my alternate Hotmail account - JL_Paules at ..... -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "...

linking #4

Adding second y-axis to OLAP pivot chart
I would like to have a chart with the following: X-axis: Week of Y-axis: Lines of Code(LOC) Second Y-axis: # of Defects When I try to add the second axis, the option is disabled. How do I create the chart using a pivot table to have two different series, in order to create a second axis, I believe this is the main problem. When I select the column for a second axis it selects all data. What am I doing wrong here? Which type of chart should I use? Right now it's a stacked column chart, but the columns are side by side and I want them as one column with two colors, then two axis. Is this p...

Opening xls files in word
When I open an excel file it opens in word. If I open Excel and then open the file it opens properly. How do I change the default to open all excel files in excel? Rich Rich, Open up Windows Explorer, click the 'Tools' toolbar and then 'Folder Options...'. Click the 'File Types' tab, and scroll down to find the XLS file extension. Highlight "XLS" - I think it will say that it's set to open with Microsoft Word. If so, click the 'Change' button and set it to open with Microsoft Ex...

how do i copy a chart to another workbook
I just upgraded to Office 2007. In 2003 I was able to select move or copy on a chart and select copy and select another workbook, and copy the chart to that workbook. It doesn't work in 2007. What do I do? ...

Linked Forms

Computer shuts down when using Publisher 2002
I have an HP Pavilion ZE 5200 laptop with Publisher 2002 on it. Every time I go into Publisher to work on a document, the computer completely shuts down with no warning or error message. This problem only occurs on this program. Can anyone offer insight? MJ wrote: >I have an HP Pavilion ZE 5200 laptop with Publisher 2002 > on it. Every time I go into Publisher to work on a > document, the computer completely shuts down with no > warning or error message. This problem only occurs on > this program. Can anyone offer insight? ================================= Maybe you n...

Links not linking

How do I import OE .dbx files into outlook?
Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important OE .dbx files. How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can access the content? Simon wrote: > Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important > OE .dbx files. > > How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can > access the content? Why do you no longer have OE on the old machine that crashed that we are to assume where you will reinstall the same version of Windows that before had OE? See http...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

How can I create a chart to compare multiple data series?
Using Excel, is there a way to merge multiple charts with different data series into one to demonstrate a direct comparison of the data series within one single chart. I've got 4 charts of the stacked column type. magnoliak77 Tufte calls them small multiples, Cleveland calls them trellis displays. I call them panel charts. Take a look at the examples on this page. http://processtrends.com/toc_panel_charts.htm Another option is to stick with your 4 charts, however, you can size and align them. Here's a link to a simple macro that sizes and aligns all charts on a single sheet....

Link To A Cell From Chart

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?
I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any help would be useful. Thanks Hi Ken, Create a column chart based on all your data. Select the series that you want as line and right click it. Choose Chart Type and change it to Line. Now double click the new line so you can change the Axis value to secondary. Cheers Andy Ken wrote: > I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any > help would be useful. > > Thanks -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

OPENING FILE
I SUDDENLY CANNOT OPEN A FILE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR OVER A YEAR. GETTING MESSAGE THIS IS A "READ ONLY" OR MAY HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED.....WHAT HAPPENED, AND CAN IT BE FIXED? find someone with xl2002 - this has a built in repair facility. You file has probably become corrupted. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy RUSS KING <WRCING2@AOL.COM> wrote in message news:03d201c36ab0$c7ba2780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I SUDDENLY CANNOT OPEN A FILE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR > OVER A YEAR. GETTING MESSAGE THIS IS A "READ ONLY" OR MAY > HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED.....WHAT HAPPENED, AN...

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

How can I create and display a chart dynamically on a UserForm wi.
I am trying to create charts dynamically using VBA and Excel. The data being plotted will change frequently, and my client wants to interface only with the user form, and not the worksheet itself. I know that you can use the MSChart control to do this in VB6, but I was wondering if there is a similar control for use with Excel and VBA. If so, any additional info on how to use it would be much appreciated. Thanks. I think it's an incredibly dumb idea to want to interface only with a userform (and sacrifice the flexibility of direct access to a chart). Maybe, you can convince your c...

how do i set up multi page user form
I have got this far with setting up a multi page user form but need to know what to type in visual basic to direct to the different pages Private Sub MultiPage1_Change() End Sub any help would be fantastic. Cheers Hi David You must use Value (0 is the first page) Me.MultiPage1.Value = 0 'Page 1 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Davidrowland88" <Davidrowland88@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB7BEE2D-82C4-4443-972E-D4184632B57A@microsoft.com... >I have got this far with setting up a multi page user form but need to know > w...

sales tax chart
I know there must be a formula to figure this out easily, but I can't do it. I am trying to make a chart like the illustration without figuring every line. {$9.50-$10.05=$.96(tax).} I have the formulas worked out to $100, but I am needing to eliminate the exta lines one by one to create the x-x part. Isn't there someway to do this? Thanks! ...

Thank you microsoft.public.excel.charting
The following is an excerpt from the acknowledgments in my forthcoming book, Just Plain Data Analysis [the companion web page is here: http://lilt.ilstu.edu/jpda/ "To prepare the tables and charts in this book, I acquired near mastery of the 2003 Microsoft Excel charting software and considerable experience with the 2007 version. Excel is much more powerful than a counter sorter, but the frustrations are the same. My masters in my quest to earn a black belt in Excel charting were the regular contributors to the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup: Rob Bovey, Debra Dalgleish, Shane ...

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

Vista - Money 2005 Cannot open file
Installed Money Standard 2005 on new Vista Machine. Foillowed the following instructions; == Install Money 2005 by right-clicking Setup.exe from your CD and choosing RunAsAdministrator. Find the sample.mny file in your install folder. That may be "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2005". Copy sample.mny file to your Documents folder in Vista. In Windows Explorer, right-click that file and choose RunAsAdministrator. It will do an update. Close Money. Reboot the computer. Then open Money and check that Help->About... says you then have version 14.0.*.1105. M...