Large (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) postcards on Publisher 2003

I can't figure out how to create 2 postcards instead of 4 on 8 1/2 x 11
paper.  Each postcard needs to be 1/2 of the page.
0
pjraser (1)

Page setup, custom, type 8.5 width, 5.5 height, portrait. Publisher will say it
will print two copies per sheet.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"pjraser" <pjraser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't figure out how to create 2 postcards instead of 4 on 8 1/2 x 11
> paper.  Each postcard needs to be 1/2 of the page.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Adding zero's to the beginning of a number #2
I'm trying to enter a number into a cell and because the number I nee to add starts with zero's, Excel automatically changes the number an removes the zero's. For example, I'm trying to enter the number 00709 and after entering it and going to another cell, the number i automatically changed to 7099. Is it posisble to keep the cell showin the numbers like I need them? If so, how do I do it? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi kukarooza, Simplest way is to add an apostrophe before the number, eg '007099. If you are entering a lot of numbers, s...

Team Folders migration from 5.5 to 2003
Are there any known issues with migrating Exchange/Outlook Team Folders from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 using PFMigrate? We have many Team Folders on our older Exchange 5.5 server that we MUST migrate over to Exchange 2003 with full functionality Thanks, FastEddie These are Team Folders created with the Team Folders Wizard? I don't know whether PFMigrate will migrate the folder home page setting and the custom form that a couple of the folders use. You may need to handle those manually. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

formula problem #5
B C E Comp time hours Total Compt time Compt time used Compt time balanc 3 12 12 16 - 4 12 24 0 5 12 36 0 6 12 48 0 7 12 60 0 8 12 72 0 9 12 84 0 10 84 3 11 0.34 0 12 84.34 0 13 0.34 In the above spread sheet I am having a problem getting the formula to work in the Compt Time used column. What I have used is the following Compt Time used: =if(E3="","",SUM($E$2:E3) How can I by pass the circular reference error? Also when I fill the formula down it d...

Exchange 2003 Problem with Message forwarding
I've got a mailbox with auto forwarding forwarding to external address. This forwarding has since been turned off and the contact it was forwarding to has since been deleted from the active directory. The problem i'm having is that Exchange is still trying to forward all messages to this external address. For every message the user recieves there is an NDR sent to the user, I've blanked the user and domain details from below. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: *************** on 26/01/2005 09:08 The e-mail account does not exist at the organiz...

Using Random Weight UPC Bar Codes in RMS 1.3
I am wondering how to set-up inventory in RMS of beef that my vendor purchases from a butcher in bulk, say in 100 pound lots of T-Bones, that are then individually wrapped and UPC'ed by the butcher. The butcher is UPC labling them according to the standards of such as defined on page 188 where the first series of numbers identifies the product "T-Bone" and the next series is weight in 1/100's of a pound increments. The original PO is for 100 pounds of T-Bone and 100 pounds would be received as one lump sum receipt. Note that the store does not want to take in invento...

Email large messages
Hi, I have to email large DWG & zip files attached to email messages and have been having trouble with breaking apart large mess. in outlook express. I set maximum file size to 1500KB but they never seem to get reconstituted on the receiving end. If I send a message with a 6MB attachment the receiving end gets 4 file: 1 of 4, 2 of 4.... 4 of 4 and so on and they can not do anything with it. Thanks for any help. Joe This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of thes...

Visual C++ Error #2
I get the following message periodicaly when closing Outlook 2002: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. The event occurs primarily when exiting Outlook. I have searched for an answer on many differnt areas, yet have found no solutions. I do not have Norton Anti-virus which has appeared to be a problem for Outlook, (we use Command, and it doesnt have any outlook plugins). The frustrating thin...

How large is a chart?
I am just asking out of curiosity. How large, in kilobytes, is a chart; say, a 1000-point x-y scatter? I had a large file whose size was halved when the charts were deleted (actually, they were lost, along with formats and scenarios, when the file got corrupted; see "story" below). In my non-expert view, it should not be so large, because the only information unique to the chart is its position, size, format, and similar details. The actual data itself is contained in the data-range cells, so should not have to be repeated in the chart itself. Not only the formulas but th...

Problem creating first public folder #2
I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 installed. I have problem when trying to create the first public folder. I get an error message with the ID n. ID no: 80040E19 Can anyone help me with that ? Thanks ...

Migrate Data from Great Plains 7.5 to Sage Line 50 v12?
I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get the data out? What DBMS are you on? MS-SQL, Btrieve...? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Steve" wrote: > I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get > the data out? > > ...

Publishing Reports in 3.0
Just wondering if anyone has successfully added a new report in 3.0. I'm following the SDK steps but when I click "Save" (to save the new report) I get an erro (below). Any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly. btw ... what's the beta newsgroup (microsoft.crm.beta?). We got access to the TAP3 group but there's no postings???? Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originat...

Excel find and replace issue #2
When I go to Edit - Find - find and replace - and have something copied I want to look for, When I click paste Nothing happens. This has only been going on for a few days. Have any ideas what got accidently (or updated) changed? Will it paste if you use the ctrl-v shortcut? buddyorliz wrote: > > When I go to Edit - Find - find and replace - > and have something copied I want to look for, > When I click paste Nothing happens. > This has only been going on for a few days. > Have any ideas what got accidently (or updated) changed? -- Dave Peterson YES it Will. So is it j...

What settings needs changed in order to merge from an access data. #2
I had created a certificate in publisher and was merging the names from a query in access. The techical support center upgraded our machines and now the merge will not work. What settings should I check to make this work again? ...