LANDSCAPE

I have 12 pages as normal, 1 of those pages it would be easier to work on if
it were landscape.
Is this possible, and how?

thanks

Publisher 2003

0
nonense50 (76)

"SS" <nonense50@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have 12 pages as normal, 1 of those pages it would be easier to work on
> if it were landscape.
> Is this possible, and how?
>
> thanks
>

> Publisher 2003

Two files, one portrait and one landscape orientation.  AFAIK you can't have
pages with two different orientations in Publisher.

0
none6506 (74)
3/10/2009 9:28:57 PM
OK thanks

"LVTravel" <none@nothere.com> wrote in message

> "SS" <nonense50@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> I have 12 pages as normal, 1 of those pages it would be easier to work on
>> if it were landscape.
>> Is this possible, and how?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> Publisher 2003
>>

> Two files, one portrait and one landscape orientation.  AFAIK you can't
> have pages with two different orientations in Publisher.

0
nonense50 (76)
3/10/2009 9:59:45 PM
What SS says is true but, you could leave the page in portrait orientation
and rotate the contents of the page 90�.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

> OK thanks
>

> "LVTravel" <none@nothere.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "SS" <nonense50@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> I have 12 pages as normal, 1 of those pages it would be easier to work
>>> on if it were landscape.
>>> Is this possible, and how?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>

>>> Publisher 2003
>>>

>> Two files, one portrait and one landscape orientation.  AFAIK you can't
>> have pages with two different orientations in Publisher.

0
Engineer5094 (821)

LANDSCAPE
I have 12 pages as normal, 1 of those pages it would be easier to work on if it were landscape. Is this possible, and how? thanks Publisher 2003 "SS" <nonense50@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:vpAtl.75773$Ii4.48968@newsfe19.ams2... > I have 12 pages as normal, 1 of those pages it would be easier to work on > if it were landscape. > Is this possible, and how? > > thanks > > > Publisher 2003 > Two files, one portrait and one landscape orientation. AFAIK you can't have pages with two different orientations in Publisher. OK t...

Excel charts will not go back to Landscape when selected
When I am on a chart sheet and change orientation from landscape to portrait, I cannot recover the landscape orientation. I've tried creating new charts, which originate in Landscape...same trouble...once the orientation is in Portrait, the Landscape orientation will not recover. Any ideas? -- Please, please consider buying GM vehicles; world class quality...really! Recovery: Changed default printer away from a Ricoh product. Why would the print driver influence ability to change View Orientation? I was not attempting to print anything. -- Please, please consider buyi...

landscape printing.
When I print to a HP Laserjet 4100 printer in landscape it works but then I try to do it from Microsoft Word and I only get portrait. I've tried using all of the drivers including PCL6, PCL5e, PS and keep getting the document printed in portrait when I clearly have selected landscape. Like I mentioned earlier it does print landscape with Wordpad but not any Office products. I have also tried the Service Packs for Office but no luck. This is a bit of a long shot, but try looking at the printer settings, probably File - Print - Options. Normally changing portrait/landscape change...

No Landscape
When I select landscape in the page setup, The page does not turn sideways, even though it is in landscape view. Any ideas? ...

Always Landscape
No matter what I seem to do or select, every invoice I design comes out Landscape when it actually uses it - I can go in and take a default protrait invoice and save it to a different name and this happens. Please help! try page setup in printer >-----Original Message----- >No matter what I seem to do or select, every invoice I >design comes out Landscape when it actually uses it - I >can go in and take a default protrait invoice and save it >to a different name and this happens. Please help! >. > First, it's Print Setup (atypical for MS I know). Second, there...

Designs in landscape format
Can any subscriber indicate whether Microsoft have produced any design sets that are to be printed in landscape as a multi-page publication. If the answer is in the affirmative, where can they be found? -- David W Allen Internet: http://www.oakleyvillage.co.uk Outgoing mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2004 ...

how to embed print instruction portrait landscape in excel
Is there a way to embed Portrait and landscape instructions in an excel spreadsheet so that a single print instruction will print a speadsheet in accordance with such instructions. Easy. You need to create a BeforePrint workbook event macro. The macro would contain all the print setup commands. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "smhusain" wrote: > Is there a way to embed Portrait and landscape instructions in an excel > spreadsheet so that a single print instruction will print a speadsheet in > accordance with such instructions. I'd r...

Captions in landscape.
I am trying to caption a landscape picture. The only way I am able to do is open a text box. Is there a way of captioning without a text box so that the captions appears under the picture going vertically? I am using Word 2003 with Windows 7. It is not clear what you are attempting, but see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>...

landscape printing business cards
my previous version of publisher I could print 12 to a page landscape for the bus. card section, now in publisher 2007 it only prints two rows of 4 ( also previews only this ) and leaves the last row blank.... I don't won't to change as I have cutting equipment that only cuts this way I talked to a Microsoft tech and he took over my computer online and was not able to correct the problem, he gave up ..... I have been waiting for a fix but nothing so far.... anyone else experience this problem Normally, business 2"x3�" cards are created landscape 2 columns, 5 rows...

Landscape
I have a new install of Office XP Standard with all the updates. I start Excell and opened a known good spreadsheet. I go to File, page setup, and select landscape. The problem is it won't go into landscape mode. If I do a print preview, it only displays in portrait. I have a group license and this is the seventh computer I have installed Office on and the only one with the problem. What's wrong and how do I correct it. Thanks. Are you sure you're using a printer that supports landscape printing? I'd try changing printers (or reinstalling the printer driver) to ...

landscape/portrait
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Running 12.2.4 excel. When I print in landscape and save the next time I reopen it it goes back to portrait and vice versa ...

Landscape vs Portrait
I have a user who can not change his page setup to landscape. He can print to one printer out of 3 in landscape mode, but the document won't save as landscape. I can send him the file in landscape but his Excel converts it to portrait. Any ideas? For whatever reason the printer driver is telling Excel it does not support landscape mode. You might try installing the latest driver from the printer manufacturer's site. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2b3a01c486b5$c4cdca00$a301280a@phx.gbl... |I ha...

Landscape & portrait pages in one Publisher document
Can I have a landscape AND a portrait page in a single Publisher document? I'm creating a flyer - the front needs to be landscape, the back portrait. Editing sideways is a real pain! :-) Thanks. Grace gljudson@cox.net No, but you could create one or the other as a separate publication, select all, group, copy, paste into the the other document and rotate it as needed. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Grace L. Judson" <gljudson@svahaconcepts.com> wrote in message news:OZEHrWnmIHA.2504...

landscape to portrait
Please can anyone tell me using Visio 2000 how I can have the 1st page in a document landscape and the 2nd, 3rd and so on in Portrait. When ever I change the 2nd page to portrait it changes the 1st page from landscape to portrait as well There is a setting on each page that sets the page to be the same as the printer, make sure that is unselected. In each Visio file you can have pages of different sizes or orientation. Unfortunately in older versions of Visio, there is only one printer definiton and when you print you have to change the orientation to match. This has been fixed in Visi...

Invoice Print in comes up Landscape, why???
I try to print, but the template is saved for portrait yet it always prints in Landscape. How do I control this? Thanks. I don't have the business version to check, but look under File, Print Setup, Invoice Setup. If that doesn't help, you may need to try saving that template as a new invoice or recreating it. "Bernard" <guy@notwhere.com.hk> wrote in message news:3f9e01c37650$80a341f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I try to print, but the template is saved for portrait yet > it always prints in Landscape. How do I control this? > > Thanks. ...

Portrait and Landscape
Is it possible to have both landscape pages and portrait in the same document? I don't want all the pages to be portrait, I have one that needs to be landscape. Is this possible? This can only be done by grouping all the elements on the page that you want to be landscape and rotating that page 90� . The layout for landscape is different than for portrait so it may be easier to set up that page in new file and then either print it from that file or copy that page to the original. That way even though you will still have to rotate the page once it is copied, all the elements will be pos...

Excel not printing in landscape
I have a Win2k O/S laptop running OfficeXP that will not allow the user to print in landscape mode. Any suggestions? ...

Landscape printing?
I used to be able to print a roster created in Excel in landscape but now it will only print in portrait and 3 columns are deleted from the right side of the page. I can't figure out what I did to make this happen. Can you please help? Go to File - Page Setup and select Landscape "Elly" wrote: > I used to be able to print a roster created in Excel in landscape but now it > will only print in portrait and 3 columns are deleted from the right side of > the page. I can't figure out what I did to make this happen. Can you please > help? > > E...

Printing Userforms [Landscape]
Can anyone assist I have many userforms which at regular intervals will need to be printed, some are to be printed in Portrait others in Landscape. It prints find in Portrait, but how can I change the settings so that it prints in Landscape, I tried the following to no avail by showing the Dialog Printer SetUp and manually changing the setting to Landscape but this still doesn't work. any ideas? Sub Print_UserForm Dim Response as boolean With ufStock_Sheet Response = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show If reply = False Then Exit ...

Printing Landscape
We have several users that could not print landscape all of a sudden on an HP4050 n/w printer. Landscape works on all MSOffice 97 apps except for Excel...this is on an NT platform....hmmm. Uninstall and reinstall your printer, preferrably with a new driver. ...

Unable to print landscape
Two days ago several users were no longer able to print their Excel 2000 spreadsheets in the landscape format. The printer is a networked HP 8150. Nothing has changed on the desktop or the printer that I can see. Any ideas? There have been many postings reporting this problem, but very few solutions posted. The following thread may help: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=to4vk71i7607f0%40corp.supernews.com Joyce wrote: > Two days ago several users were no longer able to print > their Excel 2000 spreadsheets in the landscape format. The > printer is a networked H...

Printing in landscape
I have a spreadsheet that I have told in page set up to print in lanscape. Under options in the page set up it always goes back to portrait and when I click on landscape and then print preview, it still shows it in portrait. There was a dotted line between two columns where it was not supposed to be so I went to page break preview and moved the line to the end of the spread sheet (it's only four columns). It still will not print in lanscape no matter what i do. Any suggestions? Try printing from the File menu. When the Print dialog box appears click on the Properties... button oppos...

Portrait to landscape
I cannot change the orientation using the file-page setup- page-landscape. I have also tried print preview-pagebreak preview and dragging the vertical break. What else.....please? Maybe, if you're printing to a printer on a LAN, you might be locked in to the paper drawer of 11" x 8.5" instead of 8.5" x 11" by the LAN driver for that printer........try taking a file off your computer and going to some other computer with a local printer and seeing if it will print ok........if so, the printer driver is most likely the problem...... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 &quo...

Portrait AND Landscape
After using Page Setup to select two groups of specific rows and columns to print, is there a way in Excel to have the first selection print Portrait and the second print Landscape? If not in Excel, can it be done in VB? Hi this would require VBA. Try recording a macro while doing the following manually: - set the pagesetup - print your first selection - change the pagesetup - print the second selection -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany BillCPA wrote: > After using Page Setup to select two groups of specific rows and > columns to print, is there a way in Excel to have the fi...

Landscape printing
Hello .. I am brand new to Visio and apologise if this is the dumbest question ever .. I am trying to print in Landscape mode, have the printer settings correct as far as I can see, have the latest driver for my printer HP Deskjet 5740 but it keeps printing in Portrait mode. Also sometimes it prints and other times it doesn't ... strange or what? Some help would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Abay check a print preview; may it gives a clue? try setting at "portrait"; sometimes they have been known to be reversed for some odd reason in some drawing setups a...