Is microsoft having a lottery in the united kingdom at this time,

Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are they 
charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
0
9/16/2006 5:35:01 PM
publisher 21446 articles. 5 followers. Follow

11 Replies
459 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 19

1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft scams.

2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, you 
really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]




"lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are 
> they
> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize. 


0
jl_paules (2767)
9/16/2006 6:06:34 PM
lonerider01 wrote:
> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are they 
> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.

a) Microsoft are a software company, not a gambling organisation.
b) To participate in a lottery, you must pay an entry fee (otherwise the 
lottery will not be profitable) or at least register your name (if the 
company is looking to lose money).
c) No lottery company I know of can charge for delivery or insurance of 
a winning prize.

-- 
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org
0
the_nerd (6344)
9/16/2006 9:38:17 PM
So I didn't win either?

-- 
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User



"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft 
> scams.
>
> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, you 
> really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
>
> -- 
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
>
>
>
> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are 
>> they
>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>
> 


0
mikehall (45)
9/17/2006 12:46:39 AM
Nope, sorry. And you need to turn in your MVP badge and computer.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]




"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message 
news:eKfl7Kf2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> So I didn't win either?
>
> -- 
> Mike Hall
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
>
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft 
>> scams.
>>
>> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, you 
>> really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
>> news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
>>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are 
>>> they
>>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>>
>>
>
> 


0
jl_paules (2767)
9/17/2006 3:10:00 AM
But.. but.. but.. it's Sunday, JoAnn..

-- 
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User



"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:bfGdnfxw_YoZIZHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
> Nope, sorry. And you need to turn in your MVP badge and computer.
>
> -- 
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
>
>
>
> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
> message news:eKfl7Kf2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> So I didn't win either?
>>
>> -- 
>> Mike Hall
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>>
>>
>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>> news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>>> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft 
>>> scams.
>>>
>>> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, you 
>>> really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
>>>
>>> -- 
>>>
>>> JoAnn Paules
>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
>>>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are 
>>>> they
>>>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
mikehall (45)
9/17/2006 9:45:37 AM
Yes it is so be nice. Remember, I had chosen *Monday*.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]




"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message 
news:e41NG4j2GHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> But.. but.. but.. it's Sunday, JoAnn..
>
> -- 
> Mike Hall
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
>
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:bfGdnfxw_YoZIZHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>> Nope, sorry. And you need to turn in your MVP badge and computer.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
>> message news:eKfl7Kf2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>> So I didn't win either?
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Mike Hall
>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>>>> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft 
>>>> scams.
>>>>
>>>> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, you 
>>>> really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>>
>>>> JoAnn Paules
>>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
>>>> news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
>>>>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and 
>>>>> are they
>>>>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
jl_paules (2767)
9/17/2006 2:40:36 PM
No quarter given.. :-(

-- 
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User



"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:D5udneoDzefCw5DYnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d@suscom.com...
> Yes it is so be nice. Remember, I had chosen *Monday*.
>
> -- 
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
>
>
>
> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
> message news:e41NG4j2GHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> But.. but.. but.. it's Sunday, JoAnn..
>>
>> -- 
>> Mike Hall
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>>
>>
>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>> news:bfGdnfxw_YoZIZHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>>> Nope, sorry. And you need to turn in your MVP badge and computer.
>>>
>>> -- 
>>>
>>> JoAnn Paules
>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
>>> message news:eKfl7Kf2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>> So I didn't win either?
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Mike Hall
>>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>>>> news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>>>>> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft 
>>>>> scams.
>>>>>
>>>>> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, 
>>>>> you really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>>
>>>>> JoAnn Paules
>>>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
>>>>> news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
>>>>>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and 
>>>>>> are they
>>>>>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
mikehall (45)
9/17/2006 4:52:09 PM
Nope, no room at the inn this time.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]




"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message 
news:e9RBcmn2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> No quarter given.. :-(
>
> -- 
> Mike Hall
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
>
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:D5udneoDzefCw5DYnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>> Yes it is so be nice. Remember, I had chosen *Monday*.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
>> message news:e41NG4j2GHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> But.. but.. but.. it's Sunday, JoAnn..
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Mike Hall
>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:bfGdnfxw_YoZIZHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>>>> Nope, sorry. And you need to turn in your MVP badge and computer.
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>>
>>>> JoAnn Paules
>>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
>>>> message news:eKfl7Kf2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>> So I didn't win either?
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> Mike Hall
>>>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>>>>> news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
>>>>>> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft 
>>>>>> scams.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, 
>>>>>> you really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JoAnn Paules
>>>>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in 
>>>>>> message news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
>>>>>>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and 
>>>>>>> are they
>>>>>>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
jl_paules (2767)
9/17/2006 5:13:31 PM
Badgers? Don' need no steeekin badgers!


"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:bfGdnfxw_YoZIZHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
| Nope, sorry. And you need to turn in your MVP badge and computer.
|
| -- 
|
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
|
|
|
|
| "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in 
message
| news:eKfl7Kf2GHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
| > So I didn't win either?
| >
| > -- 
| > Mike Hall
| > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
| >
| >
| >
| > "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
| > news:g8ydnZY9nN27oJHYnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@suscom.com...
| >> 1. Wrong newsgroup, but I don't think there is a group for Microsoft
| >> scams.
| >>
| >> 2. You already know the answer to this question, don't you? If not, you
| >> really shouldn't have a computer with Internet access.
| >>
| >> -- 
| >>
| >> JoAnn Paules
| >> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
| >>
| >>
| >>
| >>
| >> "lonerider01" <lonerider01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| >> news:11E06343-7B33-44F7-BE9A-C110CC30BD01@microsoft.com...
| >>> Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and 
are
| >>> they
| >>> charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
| >>
| >>
| >
| >
|
| 


0
webmaster911 (1600)
9/17/2006 10:22:25 PM
excellent bit of information now the horse 'as bolted - for those of us who 
aren't 'computer' brained up, we could have fallen for it - maybe there 
should be a mass posting by microsoft to warn us vulnerable persons...... get 
responsible

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> lonerider01 wrote:
> > Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are they 
> > charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
> 
> a) Microsoft are a software company, not a gambling organisation.
> b) To participate in a lottery, you must pay an entry fee (otherwise the 
> lottery will not be profitable) or at least register your name (if the 
> company is looking to lose money).
> c) No lottery company I know of can charge for delivery or insurance of 
> a winning prize.
> 
> -- 
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://ed.mvps.org
> 
0
Rolis (1)
11/17/2006 8:55:01 PM
Welllll, no disrespect intended, but *nobody* was "'computer' brained up" 
when the phrase was coined: "Ain't no such thing as a free 
lunch!"...especially true of a 'free lunch' you have to pay for 8-)
-- 
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

"Rolis" <Rolis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:C0EF8F71-EC2D-44C0-94B1-DD6E08901C39@microsoft.com...
> excellent bit of information now the horse 'as bolted - for those of us 
> who
> aren't 'computer' brained up, we could have fallen for it - maybe there
> should be a mass posting by microsoft to warn us vulnerable persons...... 
> get
> responsible
>
> "Ed Bennett" wrote:
>
>> lonerider01 wrote:
>> > Is microsoft having a lottery winning notification at this time and are 
>> > they
>> > charging a fee for the delivery and insurance for the winning prize.
>>
>> a) Microsoft are a software company, not a gambling organisation.
>> b) To participate in a lottery, you must pay an entry fee (otherwise the
>> lottery will not be profitable) or at least register your name (if the
>> company is looking to lose money).
>> c) No lottery company I know of can charge for delivery or insurance of
>> a winning prize.
>>
>> -- 
>> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
>> http://ed.mvps.org
>> 


0
CyberTaz
11/17/2006 9:19:01 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin + The given key was
I am working with MS CRM 4.0. I have made a custom entity which is having some money fields. Everything was working fine. Suddenly while saving the entity below message coming from applicaton: "The given key was not present in the dictionary" If i click ok then entity is not saving. I go to application server event viewer log and saw below error details. Do any body face this issue, please let me know, it is getting me too much trouble. I know it is related with money field. I have to use money field in my entity. I have added some also. Web Service Plug-in failed in Organiz...

convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player
[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup &nbsp;convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Searching a real time converter to sql server
My vb6 and vb.net application needs to be used with a jet database (already does) and sql server 2005. In the software, i have written all queries using access syntax (iif, format) not supported by sql server. I was searching for a "real time query translator" to which (at run time) i pass the query (in access format) and it gives back the query in sql server format. Anybody can help? Thanks. ...

Saving time-dependent results
Code: -------------------- Date Vehicles February 1, 2006 �119.85 February 2, 2006 February 3, 2006 February 4, 2006 February 5, 2006 February 6, 2006 February 7, 2006 -------------------- The cell with �119.85 is B5 and the formula is =IF(A5='Daily Sale'!$A$5,SUMIF('Daily Sale'!$D:$D,"Vehicles",'Daily Sale'!$H:$H),"") However, I don't know how to save these values when its the next day, as false values are replaced with null values. How could I make it save the current date's results, and keep th...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Hard times
It appears that hard times are causing some, I hope truly desperate people, to spam newsgroups with crap. Even though I can sympathize with their desparation, I cannot abide them screwing up this and other newsgroups, I notice that someone called bleachbot seems to hover in the background, cancelling much of this spam on various newsgroups including this one. I am fed up enough to do the same if I only knew how. Just how would I go about it? Bill -- Most people go to college to get their missing high school education. "Salmon Egg" <SalmonEgg@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >...

Is Microsoft Visual studio 2005 upgraded version of Microsoft VC++ 6?
HI, I'm in a confusion that some of my apps.exe wont work with VC++6 but they do work on VS2005. Is Microsoft Visual studio 2005 upgraded version of Microsoft VC++ 6? So to install VS2005, prior to that do i need to uninstall VC++6?? ARe there much changes in .dll of VC++6 & VS2005? Thanks, vinutapb@gmail.com wrote: > HI, > I'm in a confusion that some of my apps.exe wont work with VC++6 but > they do work on VS2005. > Is Microsoft Visual studio 2005 upgraded version of Microsoft VC++ 6? > So to install VS2005, prior to that do i need to uninstall VC++6?? > AR...

Microsoft Outlook to Microsoft Entourage
Hello All, I just got my Mac and started using Entourage (by Microsoft) and cannot seem to find how to get my PST to Entourage. There is support for Microsoft Outlook Express but not Outlook... Any hints? Thanks, Fred Landreville Maybe export to OE first? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Ti...

Greenwich mean time
All date data entered into the CRM is entered as GMT. It is then up to the CRM interface to display it to each user based on their time zone settings. Is there any way to enter dates into the CRM database using your local time zone? We run some date based reports which pull data directly from the CRM database. The fact that dates are in GMT are obviously causing us some problems. Does anyone know of anyway to work around this? Thanks! ...

Microsoft Promo
It says on the microsoft website that "Super Suite Deal. Buy Office 2004 and get Office 2008 Special Media Edition for FREE". I accessed it before and it said that even if you buy a student and teacher edition now, you get an Office 2008 Special Media Edition for free. But then I clicked on this link from apple: http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/Office2008Coupon.pdf and it says that when you purchase an office 2004 mac student and teacher edition you JUST get a office 2008 for Mac Home and Student Edition. What's happening there? Plus, on the mactopia website, the supe...

Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB973688)
I have windows XP and this update fails to install tried it various times..Can anyone help. Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB973688) www.futuretekonline.com Security updates for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 may repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on Windows Update See <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/941729/> for possible help. If you can not rename msxml4.dll in normal Windows mode, than boot to Safe Mode <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222>...

Diff between microsoft.public.outlook and microsoft.public.outlook.general
Unfortunately, I can't download the "descriptions" that goes with each newsgroup carried by my ISP. The names of the forums described in the subject line above sound similar, but there must be a difference. Any idea? J J <sonrisa322@comcast.net> wrote: > Unfortunately, I can't download the "descriptions" that goes with each > newsgroup carried by my ISP. The names of the forums described in > the subject line above sound similar, but there must be a difference. At one time there was, but there is no longer. Just choose one. -- Brian Ti...

microsoft XL
My version of microsoft office XP (microsoft XL) does not contain the option of showing negative numbers in brackets. The format/number command only allows a minus sign or negative numbers in brackets. Am I missing some other command? Am I missing something in your post? First you say "does not contain the option of showing [negative numbers in brackets]" then you say "The format/number command only allows a minus sign or [negative numbers in brackets]." regardless the format looks like this 0.00_);(0.00) or do you mean 0.00_);(-0.00) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblo...

Is Microsoft POS (not Microsoft POS 2009) PCI compliant?
Is Microsoft POS (not Microsoft POS 2009) PCI compliant? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01CA3853.F4D6CF80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Andy, 1.0 is not, 2.0 and above are. For a list of compliant applications, = http://tinyurl.com/2lmfgp --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

Where did the time go on Created On and Modified On?
In CRM 3.0 when you viewed the properties of a record you would see the Created On and Modified On Date AND TIME. In CRM 4.0 now all I'm seeing is the date. Any way we can set it to display the time again? It was very useful for us in the past. Greg; I'm not sure if there's a way to change how they are displayed on the File-->Properties page but you could always add them to your form or one of your views and set the format of the attribute to be date/time. Dave Ireland "Greg Loseke" <greg-loseke@juno.com> wrote in message news:F535E3E4-45DE-451A-9...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2
I've just bought a PC with Windows XP. I need to upgrade Microsoft Office (I had Office '97). Can anyone confirm that to have a version that will run and send/receive emails I'll need Office 2003? Can't get a straight answer from the shop I go to and I don't want to make a mistake. Cheers. Peter To answer your question, and not try to steer you to options you did NOT inquire about, yes, Office 97 is a qualifying product for Office 2000 through 2003. You may want to look at 2003 as it is the latest version of Office and has the longest support available. Offic...

text plus date and time
I have a list of names and I want to put those names in a drop down list. Once someone selects a name from the drop down list I want that name and the current date and time to populate that cell. Does anyone have any suggestions? I think you'll be much happier if you use a different cell for the date/time. It'll make life much, much easier later. If you want to try that... J.E. McGimpsey shows how at: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html Kelly wrote: > > I have a list of names and I want to put those names in a drop down list. > Once someone selects a name ...

re:Time Differences
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C4D2DA.06832CE0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0022_01C4D2DA.06832CE0" ------=_NextPart_001_0022_01C4D2DA.06832CE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a spread sheet where I am looking at what we call turnover times = and case length and I need to have difference in times sometimes be a = sometimesnegative and a positive but it won't allow a negative number to = display as hours and minutes any th...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

Delete subject sub categories when the top level unit is deleted
It would be nice if the system would delete Subject sub-categories when the top level subject is deleted. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6d841616-1d19-4e4e...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Upgrading Multiple Companies at Different Times
I have multiple companies currently in my GP 8.2 installation on a single server. Of course these companies each share the DYNAMICS database. I am plotting out the upgrade process to 9.0 and would like to upgrade one company at a time, as one of them is ready to go, while the other will require more work due to customizations. Would there be any issue with upgrading CompanyA to 9.0 on a new server, and then a month or two down the line, upgrading CompanyB to that same server? Would CompanyB be able to slide right in to using a DYNAMICS database that it had not used for a couple of...