installing publisher 2000

I have a replacement computer with XP and office 2000
installed for my student daughter. I'm trying to install
my copy of publisher 2000 but get an error message that
publisher cannot find vreg.dll and so cannot install. a
search shows the file is in office directory. how do I
proceed

Published 2003
How do I make text flow automatically to subsequent pages when I need to insert data into a page that is already filled? Create a text box on page two, select the page one text box, click the "create text box link" (looks like a chain link), the cursor will change to a pitcher, go to page two and click the text box. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeigh" <Jeigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A3126B2-74DA-486D-A1E5-45290E84A5A0@microsoft.com... > How do I make text flow ...

Outlook 2000 upgrade problems
I'm currently on Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627), (but Belarc says I've still got v 9.0.6604) having installed a proffered "improvement" from Microsoft. I can see several changes, including a) an inability now to display new address book entries in the form "Smith, John" rather than John Smith; and b) an inability to send emails from any of my mailboxes - it now insists on sending from my default mailbox on behalf of the other mailbox. Can anyone advise whether, and how, I can revert to the previous version? Thanks in anticipation ...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

How do I export WORD or PUBLISHER files to AOL instead of Outlook
I would like to imbed docs and pubs in AOL, not OUTLOOK, but I can't figure out how to do it. It can't be done. Your only option would be to use Outlook Express with your AOL (assuming that can still be done) and send them that way. And to be honest with you, I'm not 100% certain that will work. I dumped AOL several years ago so I don't know if they still support OE or that that process will work with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Ellen" <Ellen@discussions.micro...

RE-Installing

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

How do I publish a workbook with a list?
When I publish it I get the error message: For type list the absence of a <cellrangelist> tag implies the relative cell references in the list which is not allowed. The workbook is protected but has areas that are unlocked for editing by users. This function (editing of cells) is not working, not only for cells connected to the list but also for cells with no list attached. ...

excel 2000 more than 8000 rows
I have file that is name, date, vol, page. There is over 8,000 rows of information. When I sort by vol & page it goes to 6024 and then starts over with the rest of the rows. Hope I am explaining myself. I don't find this if I sort by name. Is there anyway to overcome this? I have tried looking all over for help, can someone help or point me to a place that could help. TIA IdaKay idakay@dcwis.com IdaKay, It sounds as if the first 6024 are numbers, and the remainder are text. To convert them all to numbers, Select a blank cell, Copy. Select the entire column, Edit - Paste...

Installer for my access application

Mailboxs Store on Exch 2000 gateways
I go to the Mailbox Store on my gateway servers and I see: SMTP (Myserver-Guid) System Attendant SystemMailbox{Guid} I already dismounted the public folders from those servers because I don't need PF there. Do I necessarily need Mailbox Store mounted on those gateway servers ? All they are doing is routing e-mail from internal company <-> Internet. What are the roles of the three Mailboxes that appear above ? ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

General Publisher question...
I'm trying to find a SW package which will allow me to create logos, font manipulation as well as to take a another design and insert other verbage into it...like using another logo and putting in other words...can i do this with this software? Thanks. mike wrote: > I'm trying to find a SW package which will allow me to create logos, > font manipulation as well as to take a another design and insert > other verbage into it...like using another logo and putting in other > words...can i do this with this software? Thanks. =============== Seems to me that a digital image...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

how do I merge several publications (.pub) into one in Publisher?
I am trying to create a manual. I have each part of the manual saved as their own .pub's. To simplify printing, I want to merge all of the .pub's into one ..pub. How do I do that? raddness <raddness@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to create a manual. I have each part of the manual saved > as their own .pub's. To simplify printing, I want to merge all of the > .pub's into one .pub. Copy and paste from each file into one file. Or, convert each file to PDF, and use Adobe Acrobat to join the files together. -- Ed Ben...

Outlook 2000 switch from Microsoft Exchange to POP3 caused error
I just tried to switch from Microsoft Exchange configuration of Outlook 2000 to POP3. Installlation Wizard asked for CD and I am traveling and do not have it with me. Now I can't switch back to Microsoft Exchange because every time I invoke Outlook it tries to find the CD. How can I get back to my MS Exchange configuration? You can try this, but I can't guarantee it will work. Make sure you select Export from the FIle menu in Registry Editor before deleting anything in this registry key. That way, you can always put it back if something goes wrong. Open Regedit -select St...

Tip:AutoPreview in search results (Outlook 2000)
Dear All, Thought this might interest those of us still using Outlook 2000. I just discovered that by clicking on the column headers in search (Advanced Find) results, you can customise the view and turn on AutoPreview. However, it doesn't seem to persist between searches though, and so needs to be turned on each time. Leigh Thankfully, most people have upgraded to a later version of Outlook, = although your tip is certainly welcome. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account wi...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

how do i do endnote referencing in publisher?
how do i insert endnote referencing in publisher? thanks! resse wrote: > how do i insert endnote referencing in publisher? By hand. Publisher doesn't have footnoting/endnoting features; you have to manually create a separate textbox with your footnotes and endnotes in, and keep them numbered properly yourself. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...