Inserting webpage into existing webpage

Hello,
I am unable to insert an additional page into my webpage without losing all
of my navigation capsules on the left side of my screen.  When the inserted
page displays, it houses all of the capsule links, but not in the correct
order.  I'm very confused.  This feature worked when I initially started
building my webpage, but now does not complete the lask assigned.  Is it
possible that it cannot complete the path since I have altered the sizes of
these link capsules to different sizes from page to page?
I've tried every way I can find from blank page insertion to copying an
existing page, but the links disappear.  Any assistance to this new Publisher
user would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Using Pub 2002, btw
Sincerely,
Canuwrite
0
Canuwrite (2)

The Publisher 2002 navbar is easy to corrupt and if you edit it directly
rather then thru web page options that's all the more likely to occur.
Rather than try to repair it, you should probably rebuild it.

Go to each page's web options dialog and uncheck the page's option to be in
the navbar so that each page gets disconnected from the navbar wizard.  Then
go to each page and delete the physical navbar object off the page.  Now go
to the design gallery and pick a navbar and insert it on page 1.  That
becomes your new fresh navbar wizard control.  Go to each page and check the
page's option to be in the navbar, which then populates the navbar wizard
with the page.  When that's done the navbar on page 1 should display a link
for each page.  Copy your new navbar, go to the remaining pages and paste
it. Your done.

If you can't live with the template "link capsules" the way they are as
generated by Publisher, then consider building your own navbar. It really
isn't that hard.

In the future I would encourage you to ask any web related questions in the
web group, and we will try to help you there.
microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign

DavidF

"Canuwrite" <Canuwrite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am unable to insert an additional page into my webpage without losing
> all
> of my navigation capsules on the left side of my screen.  When the
> inserted
> page displays, it houses all of the capsule links, but not in the correct
> order.  I'm very confused.  This feature worked when I initially started
> building my webpage, but now does not complete the lask assigned.  Is it
> possible that it cannot complete the path since I have altered the sizes
> of
> these link capsules to different sizes from page to page?
> I've tried every way I can find from blank page insertion to copying an
> existing page, but the links disappear.  Any assistance to this new
> Publisher
> user would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Using Pub 2002, btw
> Sincerely,
> Canuwrite

0
Nope8657 (939)
8/23/2007 4:44:21 AM
Thank you so much!  I'll be sure do ask questions in the webgoup.  Much
appreciated!
-C

"DavidF" wrote:

> The Publisher 2002 navbar is easy to corrupt and if you edit it directly
> rather then thru web page options that's all the more likely to occur.
> Rather than try to repair it, you should probably rebuild it.
>
> Go to each page's web options dialog and uncheck the page's option to be in
> the navbar so that each page gets disconnected from the navbar wizard.  Then
> go to each page and delete the physical navbar object off the page.  Now go
> to the design gallery and pick a navbar and insert it on page 1.  That
> becomes your new fresh navbar wizard control.  Go to each page and check the
> page's option to be in the navbar, which then populates the navbar wizard
> with the page.  When that's done the navbar on page 1 should display a link
> for each page.  Copy your new navbar, go to the remaining pages and paste
> it. Your done.
>
> If you can't live with the template "link capsules" the way they are as
> generated by Publisher, then consider building your own navbar. It really
> isn't that hard.
>
> In the future I would encourage you to ask any web related questions in the
> web group, and we will try to help you there.
> microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign
>
> DavidF
>
> "Canuwrite" <Canuwrite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > I am unable to insert an additional page into my webpage without losing
> > all
> > of my navigation capsules on the left side of my screen.  When the
> > inserted
> > page displays, it houses all of the capsule links, but not in the correct
> > order.  I'm very confused.  This feature worked when I initially started
> > building my webpage, but now does not complete the lask assigned.  Is it
> > possible that it cannot complete the path since I have altered the sizes
> > of
> > these link capsules to different sizes from page to page?
> > I've tried every way I can find from blank page insertion to copying an
> > existing page, but the links disappear.  Any assistance to this new
> > Publisher
> > user would be appreciated.
> > Thanks.
> > Using Pub 2002, btw
> > Sincerely,
> > Canuwrite

0
Canuwrite (2)

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

Insert with a where condition

Insert

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Excel trying to open files no longer existing..
I don't know what I did, but now when I open Excel it tries to open 2 or 3 files that no longer exist. How do I stop this? I believe it had something to do with Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types in that area of Explorer, but I can't figure out what to do to make it work fine again. Shawn Give us some more detail. You say Excel "tries to .....". Exactly what do you see that makes you think that is what is happening? If Excel is commanded to open a file that doesn't exist, you will get an error message. Do you get an error message? If y...

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

Inserting images into excel conditionally
I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. I would like excel to import the appropriate image for a product once the condition entered is that quantity is > 0. Is this possible? If so then please help. Thanks Pav One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html can be adapted to your situation -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Pav" <Pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37DC7373-14E6-4F11-9136-71DC3AD93CC2@microsoft.com... > I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. > I would l...

Add to an Existing formula in a Cell using VBA
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to do the following: Assume you have a formula like sum (A1:A5) in cell A6. What I need to do is add a sumproduct formula to the existing formula using vba. For example, the formula in cell A6 will be updated to sum(A1:A5)/ SUMPRODUCT((C4:C8=B1)*(D4:D8=B2)) Any ideas or suggestions. Thanks, Steve Basic idea. Modify to suit Sub addtoformulawithvba() With ActiveCell MsgBox .Formula ..Formula = .Formula & "+d2" End With End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "...

Forward Existing e-mails in Exchange
Using Exchange 2003. Some of our users cannot access their mail boxes directly so we use ADU&C => <user> => Exchange General => Delivery Options => forward to forward the users e-mail through a contact we had set up for them. However, until this is set up, e-mails accumulate. Then only new e-mails get forwarded. Is there any way to forward the existing e-mails in the account other than logging into the account and creating a rule or otherwise forwarding them? Thanks for any help on this. -- Matt Hickman On 19 Jun 2006 09:39:33 -0700, hemojr@gmail.com wrote: >...

How do I insert a reference to lookup and insert a name
How do I insert a reference code in one column which will then look up a reference table and then insert the name in the next column. eg if I type the letter b in column 1 then the word 'bank' will appear in column 2. If I type the letter i in column 1 then the word 'insurance' will appear in column 2 etc etc look at VLOOKUP in Help. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jan K" <Jan K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CDAC92-DB48-49A7-803F-BF494F5221AB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a reference code in one column which will then look up a > r...

Can office 2000 co-exist with office 2007 on same XP pc
Can office 2000 co-exist with office 2007 on same XP pc Mokie Yes it can with the exception of Outlook. But why would you want to install Office 2000. Support for it has expired and there is no updates and the SR1a service pack is not available anymore either -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Mokie" <Mokie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF84C6F9-DAC6-4762-98E7-5A41DDC4CA2A@microsoft.com... > Can office 2000 co-exist with office 2007 on ...

Cannot open existing file on new PC
I have just set up a new PC running Vista and installed Money 2004 (UK version). I am unable to open my existing file. I believe I need to run an upgrade (I had this problem when I first upgraded to 2004 and eventually found the solution in this newsgroup). However, the error message I am getting tells me I need to be logged on as a member of Administrators Group in order to do this. How do I do this? I am the only user of the machine and have Administrator access already. Many thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Bagheera wrote: >I have just set up a new PC running Vista and insta...

adding more code to an existing macro
Many thanks to those who helped me last week with my question of assigning macro to checkboxes. I now have a new related question. I am trying to add some new commands to the undo portion of my checkbox macro and just tried to copy in the new code next to what I already had, but I keep getting error messages. This is the code for the new actions: Range("G15").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("I15").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("C15").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[4]*RC[6]" Range("D15").Select When ...

Insert eps image into Publisher 2003
Client created eps images in Illustrator. Said they have TIFF preview available. When the images are inserted into Publisher, they only appear as blank box. Rendered the document as a PDF and we can see the image but she needs to see the image in Publisher in order to modify, resize, etc. When inserting it, we get the converter window, but she needs it to stay in eps format in Publisher. Are there any settings in Publisher to change to allow the eps image to display in the Publisher document? -- maryj Are you using a post script printer? Pieces of an EPS graphic may appear to be missi...

Triggers after Insert
Hi, I'm having a temporary table in SQL Server 2005, which receives the data from external Orace DB. The data from Oracle DB inserts the data once in a month time. How to create a trigger which calls the storedprocedures, after all the data is get inserted to the temporary table, not for each row insertion. On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:01:21 GMT, "Visha" <u60840@uwe> wrote: >Hi, > I'm having a temporary table in SQL Server 2005, which receives the data >from external Orace DB. The data from Oracle DB inserts the data once in a >month time. >...