Insert page automatically

In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a
new page when I reach the end of the previous page?
--
GMom
0

Publisher, unlike Word, doesn't automatically insert a new page.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a
> new page when I reach the end of the previous page?
> --
> GMom

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/7/2007 9:24:52 AM
Once before when I was working in Publisher and the page became filled, the
little text link box gave me a choice to allow Publisher to continue on a new
page.  I would like to know how that happened.
--
GMom

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Publisher, unlike Word, doesn't automatically insert a new page.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a
> > new page when I reach the end of the previous page?
> > --
> > GMom

0
GMom (3)
3/7/2007 3:55:00 PM
No doubt you had linked the text boxes. The text will flow to the next page if
you have linked the text boxes.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Once before when I was working in Publisher and the page became filled, the
> little text link box gave me a choice to allow Publisher to continue on a new
> page.  I would like to know how that happened.
> --
> GMom
>

> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Publisher, unlike Word, doesn't automatically insert a new page.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert
>> > new page when I reach the end of the previous page?
>> > --
>> > GMom

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/7/2007 3:58:37 PM
Thank you,  I knew there was a way!  I found the text box control bar and it
worked.
--
GMom

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> No doubt you had linked the text boxes. The text will flow to the next page if
> you have linked the text boxes.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Once before when I was working in Publisher and the page became filled, the
> > little text link box gave me a choice to allow Publisher to continue on a new
> > page.  I would like to know how that happened.
> > --
> > GMom
> >

> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> Publisher, unlike Word, doesn't automatically insert a new page.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >>
> >> "GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
GMom (3)

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

Subclassing in property pages
I have tree-like combo box subclassed in my property page (derived from CPropertyPage). It works fine until I drop list and move property sheet, then drop down list stays at the same place whilst rest of dialog (property sheet) was moved. I guess that this is something with ownership but how to fix it. This is how I subclass combo: BOOL ParentSettings::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); ctlComboTree.SubclassDlgItem(IDC_PARENTS, this); return (TRUE); } ParentSettings class is derived from CPropertyPage. I created dialog associated with property pade using resource ...

Editing views on the activites page
I have stumbled upon the ability to edit views for activities by using the viewmanger.aspx page and changing the object type code to the code for activities (134). I have made these changes and have published them using deployment manager in a test environment, and they seem to be working great. The question I have is why did Microsoft hide these pages. It is possible to edit other objects (leads, opportunities, accounts, ect.) by just using the standard interface. It seems like the may not be showing these pages for a reason, but I have no idea why. If anyone has any input on this i...

How do I format publication design after page 18?
After I hit page 18 I could no longer format the publication design onto the page. Thought it might be considered the back cover but I even tried inserting pages and it still happened. Any suggestions? What formatting are you using? Text? When you setup your project did you use a wizard? What version of Publisher are you using? Have you tried, insert page, duplicate all objects on page XX? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "gw" <gw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91BA1FA9-6AA2-44C7-81D...

how to automatically enable controls' xp theme in a dialog
In the dialog generated with previous version of vc, the controls automatically display as xp theme. But, when i use the newest version of vc and build a dialog,and the controls display as classical windows theme. My question is how to make the controls automatically enable xp theme when the theme is enabled. thanks, best regards, kywoo ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Automatic conditional formatting from a list
Hi All I need a macro that colours cells if the product name in column A on it's row matches any in the product list. There is a list of product names in C17:End(xlUp).Row, that have different backgrounds applied to each cell in the list. The macro looks at Column A in the worksheet & compares it to the product name list. Where it finds a product name match, it goes across to columns I:BJ (on the matched row) and applies the product name's background colour to any "active cells" (i.e. value >0). The following code does this but it's applies...

how to automatically load my function after the ListBox have shown on the screen?
i generate a project based on a dialog. and i insert a ListBox. i need to init some instruments in my programm, so i want to display the init process in the Listbox. how can i load the init function automatically but not spring the function by mouse or keyboard clicking after the Listbox have shown on the screen? You can populate the listbox in OnInitDialog. This is called before the dialog is shown. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mark" <qdmahui@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:CE859599-1CE8-4311-B9AB-3C068BE6D078@microsoft.com... > i generate a proje...

Should be able to view the 2nd page in Journal Viewer
You should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal Viewer. The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint the receipt. Reprinting is not efficient. RMS Store Operations Manager Version 1.3.1004. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Why does Invoices take two pages when only half the first page is
Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit everything!!! Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is switching to another accounting software the only answer? =?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbGtpbmc=?= <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 28 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 > pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit > everything!!! > > Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is swit...

Change page orientation to suit selection
I have a macro to quickly print the selection. In order to get the maximum sized print, I would like to change page orientation to maximise it. Is there any way to find the size of the selection so I can get the height / width ratio? You might not have ever noticed, but the row height and column width in Excel are not measured to the same standard. Don't ask me why, because I don't know other than two different people came up with the idea of how to measure them. The standard row height is 12.75 and the standard column width is 8.43, yet when you look at the wo...

Insert with a where condition

Page Orientation
Is it possible to set the page orientation (portrait or landscape) for individual pages? If so, then how? Whenever I set the page orientation, it is applied to all pages in the document. I'd like for some to be portrait and some landscape. Thanks! On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:51:13 -0700, "Smithers" <A@B.COM> wrote: >Is it possible to set the page orientation (portrait or landscape) for >individual pages? If so, then how? > >Whenever I set the page orientation, it is applied to all pages in the >document. I'd like for some to be portrait and some lan...

Insert

embed x.s sheet to HTmL page
Hi, I have a file called Bonds.xls located on my C drive in a flode called Support. I want to insert this file to a HTML pae. I trie embed, object and everything I could find but i cant get it to insert I am using office and OS wkin200. Can anybody give me some help? I dont know if I am using tags wrong o just wrong tags. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you tried saving the worksheet in html format? You can incorporate this html code into the web page. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ ...

60 page file, in magazine format, pages are reversing.
Hey I created a mock up magazine, and there are about 60 pages. When I converted it to PDF, it turned in 30 pages, and in those 30 pages they doubled two pages into ONE page and THOSE pages were from complete opposite ends of the magazine. I want to read from start to finish like a magazine, 1, 2-3, 4-5, and so on and so fourth and the last page would be 60. This is kind of important, so if you could help me in any way I'd appreciate it. Sounds like you created your project in booklet form. If you print out the file it will assemble in the correct order. -- ...

Inbox Email is automatically being moved to Deleted Items
Help - A number of important emails keep getting automatically moved to Deleted Items. I have not set up any rules like this. Is there some setting I can change to ensure this doesn't happen try opening outlook using the resetfolders switch. If you don't know how to do this, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/...

Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
Is there a way to print a chart on more than one page if it is a "new sheet" as opposed to an object in a worksheet? I noticed that Page Break Preview is disabled in this case. Thanks ...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point