Include two different page orientations into one document

I have publisher 2000 and I need to include 2 different documents with 2
differnt page orientations (portrait and landscape) into one document.

Please help!

Rotate the text and images on one page 90�.
Or, create two files.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"forest3girl" <forest3girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have publisher 2000 and I need to include 2 different documents with 2
> differnt page orientations (portrait and landscape) into one document.
>
> Please help!

0
Retired (261)

Background
I am new to Publisher. Is it possible to assign a background to just part of a page instead of the whole thing? Any help is greatly appreciated! Assuming you are talking about a printed document, you can put a graphic behind any part of the page. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "webby" <webspazz@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:615e4472-d8ac-4644-9860-9b4bea9c7b6d@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I am new to Publisher. Is it possible to assign a background to just > part of a page inste...

Drawing info from another source document
Excel can 'gather' and update info into a formula, and use hyperlinks, but I had a Dos program called LUCID that could not only gather the information, but you could travel back and forth between the pages by using the <+> or <->. Is there any shortcut like that in Excel? If by "pages" you mean "worksheets", use CTRL + Pageup or Pagedown to go to next or previous sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:59:04 -0700, "denny" <denny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Excel can 'gather' and update info into a fo...

How do I print multiple records to one publication page?
I want to merge records from a data source in access to publisher. I want 4 different records per page in postcard format. Each time I use the catalog merge feature it prints 1 record 4 times on the page. How can I fix this? You need to have one card on your screen for the merge to work. (Print preview will show the same entry on all four cards, its a bug). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jagodie" <Jagodie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF2C96BA-6A33-4AF0-9703-A692713A5EA5@micro...

Printing one pg item (visio), only prints 2nd 1/2 of page. Help?
I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page. There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3...

Page not jumping to scroll position
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there any development on this &quot;bug&quot; issue in word that only appears to be affecting several of us...with no solution posted? Mine is the same problem as the post below... (I am fully updated in all areas, and &quot;spaces&quot; is not turned on.&quot; <br><br>&quot;Normally when clicking in an app's scroll bar &quot;space&quot;, not on the scroll button itself, the scroll bar jumps to that position and the document jumps to the corresponding page. In W...

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43.
When I bring up Outlook 98 from Office97 Small Business Edition which I've been using for years I get the following message and Outlook closes down. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=70bf5a43 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00428f30 SS=0167 ESP=0056f878 EBP=0056f890 ECX=0176789c DS=0167 ESI=00000000 FS=32b7 EDX=00428f44 ES=0167 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 06 46 46 83 f8 41 7c 08 83 f8 5a 7f 03 83 Stack dump: 70bf5a3a 70d9f263 00000000 00428f44 00000000 01767800 0056f8c4 70d269ec 00428f30 00000003 00428f4...

Connect to Exchange 2003 from a different domain
Hi!! Sorry, I don't speak english well :-) This is my network: domain 1: NT and XP Clients using Outlook domain 2: Exchange 2003 Each client use LMHOST to view Exchange server. I can connect with it and the first time I use Outlook I need to write: username, password and domain. I write the username,... from Exchange domain and Outlook works fine. So, from time to time, Outlook opens a new window to write this parameters. It's a nightmare!!! I haven't a trust relationship from domain 1 to domain 2, and I haven't configured mailboxes, it use default parameters. I tried to...

Two spaces btw sentences
New APA formatting require two spaces between sentences. How can I preset the word document to accomplish this automatically? Without getting into the "two spaces" = "old, typewriter days, should not do" conversation. Under Tools, Options, Spelling & Grammar, Settings button, you can select who many spaces you want between sentences. This will not "automatically" create the spacing but it will highlight (with green squiggle) any sentence gaps that are not what you set this number as, and it will give the right-click option to change to you requi...

How do I apply borders one side at a time
In Publisher I am trying to have a border on the top, on the bottom, on the leftside, but NOT on the rightn side. Can I do this? How? Select the object, click the line icon, more lines (styles, in 2000 and below) select the right side, click none. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "the dr mike" <the dr mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50E30E0F-85FC-4283-893F-D72FC2FE60CD@microsoft.com... > In Publisher I am trying to have a border on the top, on the bottom, on the > leftside...

Time Format to Text Output
Hi I run Excel 2K I have a series of times that I download from the mainframe. (these are in a date format) EXAMPLE 23/09/2009 6:07:00 AM 22/09/2009 9:22:00 PM 22/09/2009 7:40:00 PM etc etc I am in need of a formula that looks at these times, and based on their values, displays a particular piece of text. (in this case "DAY", "AFT", "NIGHT") Example Any time between the following: 7:20:00 AM to 3:19:00 PM should display the word DAY Any time between the following: 3:20:00 PM to 11:19:00PM should display the word AFT Any time between the following: 1...

Page Orientation for multipage report
I am working on an application in where i have a 2-page report that requires the front page to be landscape and the back page to be portrait. Is there anyway to perform this task? I want to be able to print it two sided. I may be able to try a solution that will allow me to create the back page in landscape provided that When i print it it appears to be Portrait. The back page contains many label and one section with text boxes populated by remarks entries. If there is a way to rotate the dynamic portion of the report, I think I can rotate the labels and try that. Or is there a wa...

Urgent: Creating a gaprh from two existing polynomial garphs
Hi All, Please some one let me know the procedure how to draw a graph from two existing graphs(which are polynomials). Please provide me a URL which explains the process in detail, if possible. This is really urgent for me, Thanks in adance You have two charts, each with a series and a polynomial trendline? Copy one chart, select the other, and from the Edit menu, use Paste Special and select the All option. This adds the series from the copied chart to the other chart, plus any trendline and non-default formatting. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom ...

Role Home Page Security Problem!
The new role home pages in GP9 are more of a problem than a help. Now, our data entry employees have the ability to see profits, etc. by simply changing their role. Is there a way to lock this down so that the user has no ability to change roles or even have a "home page"? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Hi Brandon: Simply turn off security to the "Customize Home Page" window for that user and assign them a blank home page if you do not want them to see and financial information as w...

how do i format a multiple page brochure?
i am trying to print a multiple page brochure and want to know how to format the final document so the pages come out in the correct order. critic <critic@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > i am trying to print a multiple page brochure and want to know how to > format the final document so the pages come out in the correct order. You already posted this question once. It depends entirely on how you want the finished publication to look. And on your version of Publisher Your best bet is to use File > Page Setup > Booklet. -- Ed Bennett - MV...

How do I print two pages on one non booklet
In MS Publisher can any one tell me how to print two consecutive A5 pages onto an A4 sheet in non booklet form. Chastom wrote: > In MS Publisher can any one tell me how to print two consecutive A5 pages > onto an A4 sheet in non booklet form. That depends which version of Publisher you are using. Which version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Side by Side? Set the page up as a booklet, do your work on pages two and three. When it is time to print, simply print pages 2,3. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Chastom&...

Cannot open document in email because it needs excel. How do I d.
I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on excel. How do I open this document? Fredd Assuming you do not have Excel installed. Download and install the Excel Viewer from.... http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx You will be able to view and print Excel worksheets. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:04:04 -0800, "fred" <fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on excel. >How do I open this document? fred wrote: > I have inbound email that...

page setup dialog and paper choices
I need some help with the dialog Page Setup Dialog. When the dialog comes up, it brings up all the available choices for paper that the printer supports - Letter, Legal, Envelope etc.. I would like to know how I can add a custom paper to this list. This is a pre-printed sheet (the size is actually standard letter), and I want the user to be able to select it & the program to know when the user has selected it. If not, Do I need to derive a class from CPageSetupDialog , add code to add this custom paper to the combo-box list, trap messages etc.. Thanks in advance rajas, Even if the ...

Invalid Page Fault Publisher 95
I have used Publisher 95 successfully for years on a variety of computers. It suddenly has begun giving me an invalid page fault in module MSPUB.EXE when I try to save or print a document. Is there a fix for this? There are a faq files you can download. It could be a driver problem, especially a printer driver. Choose another default printer, if it works then you should go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. http://tinyurl.com/prlk http://tinyurl.com/prlp -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getti...

how do I re-size my web page?
I have designed a web page using excel to use as a eBay template. After I incorporate the html into eBay's html editor I get a large amount of blank space to the right of the page. Is this a margin issue? I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Migrate data from one CRM server to another
Hello, I need to install a portuguese version of microsoft crm, but actually, we have a english version, and with much data like accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc... inserted. I try to use de redeployment tool to install the portuguese version and import our data, but on the install of microsoft crm portuguese version, I got a error saying that SQL not match the correct version, and don=B4t let setup continue the installation.... maybe a bug.... So, what I need to do is export ALL (or almost all) data from the english version, uninstall crm, reinstall the portuguese version and import ...

Page Number in Roman Numeral
Hi all! How do I print page numbers in roman numerals in Excel? Thanks.~Asif Asif, Answered in Public.Excel.Printing Jim Cone San Francisco, CA "Asif Rahman" <asif@email.com> wrote in message news:%23ABki%23wZEHA.2816@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all! > How do I print page numbers in roman numerals in Excel? > Thanks.~Asif ...

One Person, Multiple GALs
Hi, we are running Exchange 5.5 and have several companies under us. For each company we have one GAL. In some instances we want a person from one of the companies to be in each GAL so that anyone can easily find and contact them regardless of what company they work for. We are doing this by manually creating an entry in each GAL. The problem is that when this person leaves the company we sometimes don't delete all of their entries in the GAL. I have a few questions. Is there a technique, script, or product that will allow us to maintain multiple GALs easily? Is there a way to easily m...

Outlook deletes one attachment, creates copy of another
Here's the scenario: Office XP, Outlook integrated with iManage, sporadic unpredictable problem. User attaches a Word document and either a Visio file or PDF to an email (which is not necessarily to say it couldn't happen with other types of files, but we've only seen it with these two). When it is sent -- and it doesn't matter if it's internal or external -- the Visio or PDF is deleted from the email and replaced with a Word document with the exact same name as the one attached. It has identical contents as well. The only difference is that copy always comes out ...

Bank One users .. Please read
Are you using the same username and password to access accounts etc through Bank One web site as well as Direct Link (online access) feature in Money 2004 (or earlier)? I am unable to use my username/password (8 characters) that works on Bank One web site, to access account information in Money 2004. This is for Bank One in Ohio. Bank One tech support thinks that it should. They think that the same username/password is used for both functions. However, MS Money web tech support insists that a different username/password (4 characters) is needed for the Direct Link feature in Money. I am ...