In Publisher, how do I remove part of a column line in a calendar

Using 2003 version and the fullpage monthly calendar template.  I want to be
able to use the undated boxes as a note area so want to get rid of the column
lines for those boxes only
0
bettyann (1)

With your cursor in the cell, lines, more lines.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"bettyann" <bettyann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using 2003 version and the fullpage monthly calendar template.  I want to be
> able to use the undated boxes as a note area so want to get rid of the column
> lines for those boxes only

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Scatter chart without connecting lines?
Could someone please help me out with my XY (Scatter) Chart? I've use the wizard (want to get it right then make a macro) and chosen the dat points connected by a smoothed line type. Using the data below with the Perc on the Y axis and the Dates acros the bottom, I can plot the data points correctly for each series bu they do not show the connecting line. Can someone please tell me ho to make these lines connected? Or even how I go about using a lin graph to display the data below? Thanks greatly in advance :) Batty Perc Series1 Series2 0 1/11/2004 11/11/2004 5 1...

Teh selected object could not be found
I am desperately trying to remove account shared rights from a user whose account has been deleted from the domain. I tried using the hotfix and registry key for this problem, but that one is specifically for Account Owner Rights. This user has shared rights to the account and I can not remove her or add anyone else to it. I get the following message: The Selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in the database and Active Directory. She is already out of the directory, how can I remove her manually from the database? I am thinkin of deleting her from the S...

Need to generate random choice at top of a column
Hi - here's what I need to do - can you assist? I want to have a column of different words with a button at the top , when I click on the button it will 'spin' the column and display one of them randomly at the top. It will only choose from the cells below that have data in them (not empty ones). How do I write a macro to do this? I then want to have about 6 of these columns side by side with a 'master button' that will spin all of them at the same time, generating a random set of six words. Any assistance greatly appreciated... Ken Burgin Sydney ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Have Lost "To" column in Sent folder
I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To" column in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone please help me with this? Thanks. -- Derek View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

publisher #74

How do I change column widths within idividual tables on the same.
I'm using xl 2000. I want to place several tables on the same worksheet. Is it possible to change column widths of a table without affecting the column width of the other tables. Hi! If the tables are one on top of the other, no. Both column width and row height are constant for the entire column or row. A possible workaround would be to merge cells but that has disadvantages. Biff >-----Original Message----- >I'm using xl 2000. I want to place several tables on the same worksheet. Is >it possible to change column widths of a table without affecting the column...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Rename Column in Header
I can't seem to force a name change to a field which is summed. It keeps reverting back to "SumOfWhatever". Any suggestions. I am exporting my query to a spreadsheet for charting and I don't want to have to change the column headings there. -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:15:22 -0800, m stroup wrote: > I can't seem to force a name change to a field which is summed. It keeps > reverting back to "SumOfWhatever". Any suggestions. I am exporting my query > to a spreadsheet for charting and I don't w...

Total a column (or row0 by highlighting cells
Isn't there a way to total a column of numbers without using the AutoSum function. I seem to remember that I could just highlight a series of cells and the total would be shown in the fx box. I can count the number of rows by just highlighting them. Can't I do the same thing to total by simply highlighting a group of cells? Thanks Right click on the box in lower right of XL (not sure what its exact name is, its in the status bar to the left of where "EXT" appears when you strike the F8 key...) Change this to display the operation your prefer. -- Best Re...

Publisher 2000 #23

Unable to unhide hidden columns
I have an important file that in times past I've been able to hide and unhide rows and columns as needed. Now, a number of worksheets will suddenly no longer unhide. Is there a way to force hidden columns to be unhidden, but will not prevent them from being hidden later? Thanks for any help. Michael If you hid them using a macro with xlveryhidden they can only be unhidden by code. Else, goto the cells cell(above the 1 and to the left of the A titles)>format>rows>unhide OR, row height??? set to 0 -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com...

Cash Flow Calendar
Can someone explain what the black balance represents on the Cash Flow calendar? I was assuming this should be the daily cash balance. Mine is so far off of the real number, I am a little confused... thanks! -- Doug ...

Attachment removal 12-15-09
After removing attachments from e-mails, I find no “evidence” to show the names of the attachments that have been removed. Is there any means of identifying the names of any such removed attachments? There're tools available for that: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.asp -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Manage and share your categories: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en> Am Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:52:01 -0800 schrieb Al: > After removing attachments from e-mails, I find no “evidence” to show the > names of the ...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

axis label multi line help
hello how do you create multi line axis labeling. I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. I tried entering a carraige return (ALT ENTER) in the reference cell but it didnt work. sincerely, sp Hi SP have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html HTH Frank SP wrote: > hello > how do you create multi line axis labeling. > > I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. > I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. > I tri...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Counting the number of entries in a column
Hi! I have area numbers in column A and the number of produkts ordered in column B I want to count the number of entries in a particular area bearing in mind I just want to see the number of entries rather than sum them up like SUMIF. Is there a convenient formula which would allow me to do this? Thanks for any help Hi, I assume your product is in column B and the product name is XX =countif(B1:B100,"XX") Change range and product name to fit your needs you can have as well the product you want to count entered in a cell let's say C1 in that case you can...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...