I am trying to import a word document into publisher and it has reference footnotes within the document.  The reference footnotes are not coming into the publisher document with the reference footnotes.
0
anonymous (74717)

Correct, they will not up to Publisher 2003.

In Publisher 2003 depending on which version of Word you are using if they
will or not.

--

"If you don't know where you are going,
any road will take you there!"

0
donotknock (1942)

Import and export

Importing messages #6

Tool to Create High-Color Icons
Can anyone recommend a good tool for creating high-color icons for my projects. I have Corel Photo-Paint. It's pretty powerful but I can't do very good shading by hand. Aren't there some tools out there that will render 3D shading? Thanks for any suggestions. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com I would recommend XaraX (www.xara.com). You can produce nice shaded stuff like on the page: http://www.terra-informatica.org/htmlayout/ You should save (export) you images as PNGs (with or without alpha channel) and use 2DIB.exe (http://www.terra-in...

Cell reference from a looked up value
Hi, I'm trying to get the cell reference of a value looked up in a table. For example: A table of values are found in A4 to J13 (10x10 table). A4=1, B4=2,A5=11, B5=12 and so on (ie 1 to 10 is in the first row, 11 to 20 is in the 2nd row, Last row is 91 to 100 (found in A13:J13). A1 contains the value I want found B1 contains some formula that gives me the location in the table (absolute). i.e., if 1 is in cell A1, I want B1 to have "A4" if 100 is in cell A1, I want B1 to Have "J13" Is there a function or combination of functions that would allow me to do this? T...

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Creating mailboxes via command line.
In Exchange 5.5 I used a CSV import to create mailboxes from a script. Is there an equivalent (or better) functionailty in Exchange 2003? I use dsadd to create the user account on the 2003 AD server but cannot figure out how to create the mailbox. Any ideas are appreciated. I did look on the windows scripting page, but did not see much that was useful. David Eaton David: You can use LDIFDE or CSVDE. Do some research on both. Neither are as friendly as the import/export features of Exchange 5.5. I personally would recommend learning some scripting and using VBS instead. Do a search for ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Create New Company Just doesn't happen
In GP 10 sp3 I have a live company RSINC and once had a test company RSTST. I deleted RSTST from Dyanamics GP and destroyed the database. There is no entry in the SY01500 table; it seems all cleared out. I then use GP Utils to create a new RSTST database. When Utils gets to the end of creataing the SQL database successfully, I get a screen asking me to choose one of three options; setup later, use the rapid deployment tool, or migrate. I don't want to bother with the tools, so I choose setup later. There are no other practical options. From there, I have a RSTST database in S...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Create chart Base on selected Period
Hello, I have following data and going to create a chart for each period. CATEGORY PER1 PER2 PER3 UPTO PER 12 Pr1 total 584 Prd2 Total 2658 Prd3 Total 154 etc My question is it possible to perhaps have like an input box and put the period I want the chat to get data from? I'm trying not to manually go into the data series and change the Range. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right, All i want to be able to do is a macro that when click it will ask what period the chart should be for. Please advise any info. Thanks, Juan Hi Juan - T...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

create a new formula?
I am using the nested functions below "=if(vlookup(1, GRID, 3,false) = 0, (1, GRID, 4, false), (1, GRID, 3, false))" i.e for the row with the digit one in its first column return the value in the third column else if empty return the value in the fourth column. my problem is i am repeatedly using the line above exactly only changing the value i am searching for (1 in this case )) so ideally i'd like to do something like define myformula(X) = if(vlookup(X, GRID, 3,false) = 0, (X, GRID, 4, false), (X, GRID, 3, false)) is this possible????????? Assuming that the third ...

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

Unable to create user
Hi I have domain abc.com and exchange2000 is workking on this domain. i have put xyz.com in upn suffix and want to setup xyz.com on the same exchange box on which abc.com is there. Now when i want to create user for xyz.com which is already there in abc.com then it says user already exist Regards Abhishek. Hi, If that user account already exist and all you want to do is to add the xyz.com address just use the recipient policies to do this. There is no need to create a separate user. 319201 HOW TO: Use Recipient Policies to Control E-mail Addresses in Exchange http://support.microsoft.com/?...

Create Activity Mail in Incident from C#
Hello, There is a case: When someone sends e-mail to specific address it is retrieved by our soft, preprocessed (search for some stuff and other), then it is supposed to be put in CRM. I know how to create incident (case) but don't know how I'm supposed to add some activities to it. I have not found any fields indicating case id. And when I add this activity (I want to create e-mail) will it be put in history or somewhere else? I would like to put it in some kind of inbox or something - I'v seen that there is queue object but don't know if it will be suitable for this t...

stumped on creating dependent data validation lists
I created 2 Data Validation lists with Indirect functions. On trying to use them in conjunction with a 3rd list, i realized my logic in trying to accomplish what i need had been flawed. The problem is that the 3rd list, which should be dependent on the 1st 2, changes location. That is, i have a very busy worksheet. In the main body of the worksheet, there are no empty rows and columns. But almost every cell needs to have dependent validation lists to select items from. The main body is from A13 to AW131. In the area E14 to Q131, I have the potential to need a dependent dropdown list i...

importing email

CRASH
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Dear All, I have a big problem, my word 2008 (Student ed.) is crashing (hang) consistently when I add a footnote to a document. Is there any fix? Does anyone is experiencing the same behaviour? Crash log is not very helpful... Date/Time: 2008-03-13 18:35:53 +0100 OS Version: 10.5.2 (Build 9C31) Architecture: i386 Report Version: 4 Command: Word Path: /Applications/Office/Microsoft Office 2008/Microsoft Word.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft Word Version: 12.0.1 (12.0.1) Build Version: 0 Project Name: (null) Source Version: 80305 Parent: la...

import pdf table