I am trying to import a word document into publisher and it has reference footnotes within the document.  The reference footnotes are not coming into the publisher document with the reference footnotes.
0
anonymous (74721)

Correct, they will not up to Publisher 2003.

In Publisher 2003 depending on which version of Word you are using if they
will or not.

--

"If you don't know where you are going,
any road will take you there!"

0
donotknock (1941)

importing Data from access #2
I have been attempting to create a reservation planning form in excel that imports Data from an Access database and inserts that information automaticly into the correct spreed sheet and the correct cells within that worksheet. The Excel Book is made up of 12 worksheets named Jan-Dec. Each worksheet has columns labeled as each day of that month. Column 'A' is reserved for 19 rows named "room1 - room19". The data I am importing from the data base is " start date", "end date" and "room number". I am also importing " surname" which i have ...

Importing into Oulook beta
Had backup installed on outlook 2003. This transferred to Outlook Beta fine when I transferred. Used it to back-up all Outlook files. Have just re-formatted. Now........ 1. Can't install Outlook Backup from Microsoft site. - it says that Outlook isn't found on my computer. 2. If I try to import the .PST file, (not using Backup) it locks up and after that, the cursor disappears behind Outlook window. Only redemable using system restore. I want to get my folders, mail and settings back. Any ideas? Nick NOTTNICK <nmm457@bellows.org.uk.nospam> wrote: > Now........ > ...

Importing Campaign Responses Data in row did not match the import
We are struggling to understand how to importing Campaign Responses using the bulk import wizard. We receive the errors: Reason: Data in row did not match the import type Reason ID: 0x8004032d Please could someone help us diagnose where the problem lies? Thanks Hi, It is very difficult to help you with just this information. We will need some more information to give you helpful suggestions. like whts are the fields, type of file, mapping to which fields and other details. Following URL may be helpful to you. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsbulkimport.msp...

Creating a formula that counts occurances
If cells AG3 through AW3 can have a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 code entered. What formula is needed for cell AX3, if I want to count the number of times a 1 was noted/occurred in cells AG3 through AW3? Look in HELP for the COUNTIF() function -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "smoutsat" <smoutsat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:924BC458-ECB4-42A8-A215-09A1996EAA1D@microsoft.com... > If cells AG3 through AW3 can have a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 code entered. What > formula is needed for cell AX3, if I want to count the number of times a 1 > was noted/occurred in cells...

Creating a normally distributed array
Hello I want to create an array of numbers that are normally distributed an be able to define the mean and the standard deviation of th distribution. Any good suggestions? Thanks Michae -- MichaeBul ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MichaeBull's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27691 Excel has a tool that does this for you. If you go to Tools - Dat Analysis - Random Number Generator a window will pop up that will allo you to input t...

Error
Outlook 2002(XP) - After receiving an email with an email address in the body of the email, we click on the email address and it opens up a box that says, "Can't create this item". If we click on a website address in the body of the email, it works. It just does not want to create a new outgoing email. I have repaired/reloaded outlook a few times with out any success. I have removed "HOTBAR" & some other adware crap using Lavasoft's Adaware. Repaired/Reloaded Outlook after removing "HOTBAR". I could not find any default email formats in t...

'A Reference is Not Valid'
Hi, I have a table that I am connecting to another worksheet via the connection wizard and whenever I open the original worksheet, it tells me 'A reference is not valid'. I have noticed that some values at the bottom of my table are not in the fields they should be either...Any ideas? Thanks. Also, is there any harm in using hyperlinks to PDF documents in my initial table? ...

How import MSWorks spreadsheet to Excel
I am using Exel 2000 and want to impoort a spreadsheet from MSWorks, but I can't seem to find out how. Can't these two MS programs talk to each other? No, they can't talk to each other. It's a Microsoft marketing issue, they don't want Works to compete with Office, so you have to do a "save as" in Works. "BillAtt" wrote: > I am using Exel 2000 and want to impoort a spreadsheet from MSWorks, but I > can't seem to find out how. Can't these two MS programs talk to each other? Thank you; I think that will help me. "dlw" wrot...

Create curved text box?
I would like to create a text box with one edge curved - so that the top of the page can be one color W/ photos and below the curved line can be another color with text. Ant thoughts? I use 2003 at work, but 2001 at home, and would like to use this style when i work in both places. Thanks! -Joanna On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:32:42 +0000, Joanna wrote (in article <AF043744-E3EA-4DF1-A88A-D29E53DE1464@microsoft.com>): > I would like to create a text box with one edge curved - so that the top of > the page can be one color W/ photos and below the curved line can be another > colo...

How to create a subdomain email address in Exchange 2003
Hi everybody, I'm from Malaysia. I have one question here. Can Exchange Host Multiple Sub Domain Address in one box? For example, user1@mycompany.com user2@sales.mycompany.com user3@Mkt.mycompany.com If can, please tell me how can i setup. Thanks. yes it can. Use recipient policies in exchange system manager to accomplish the taks (and set DNS accordingly ofcourse) "samuel from malaysia" wrote: > Hi everybody, > I'm from Malaysia. I have one question here. Can Exchange Host Multiple Sub > Domain Address in one box? > For example, > user1@mycompany.com &g...

Item Import in MS POS
Is it Possible to import Items from CSV or TXT to POS (not RMS) thanks, Yes, there's an inventory import wizard that does this. It's in the manager application - the help guide will give you addl info on this. "Sachafav" wrote: > Is it Possible to import Items from CSV or TXT to POS (not RMS) > > thanks, > ...

Import pst file from Outlook til OE 6.0?
I'm trying to import pst files from Outlook til Outlook xpress 6.0. I get the message "can not import from the MAPI client..." -- Regards Gjermund Unless you also have Outlook on that machine, you won't be able to import the PST files. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Gjermund A. Bjordal" <gjermund.bjordal@online.no> wrote in messag...

Recurring Meetings Imported from Domino
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C583A2.DFFFC8B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Background: Users were migrated from Domino R5 to Exchange 2003 SP1. Problem: When users cancel a recurring meeting that was created in = Domino and imported into Exchange each listed attendee receives multiple = copies of the cancellation, somewhere in the neighborhood of 180 copies. = This behavior is limited to meetings that were imported from Domino. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why th...

Import Historical Stock Data from Yahoo-Finance
For a long time I thought this was not possible, but I just read a post recently that makes me think that this probably IS possible. Is there a way to import data from finance.yahoo.com, into a table, if you store all stock symbols in a table, and put beginning and ending date in a form (in a couple of TextBoxes)? I know how to do this in Excel, with all stock tickers in a row, like row 4 (or whatever), and all the dates going in descending order in Column A, and each security’s historical prices under the symbols (which are in row 4, for instance). The problem in Access i...

please suggest....pivot table not getting created
Hi.. i have posted the same in progrmaming section also... ia mworking on this and unable to resolve a already running macro is giving sucha problem..any help would be higly appreciated. I am creating a pivot table in a new sheet. and now the pivot table in the new sheet is not getting created somehow (#$%^&) and its processing on thesame sheet from whihc it has to take pivot values and gives a error "do u want to replace of destination cells in RawData?" here is the piece of code where i create a pivot table in a new sheet. the new sheet gets created but somehow the p...

hovering cursor over footnote number in text
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I used to be able to hover the cursor over a foot/end note number in the document, and a mini window would show me the note text. All of a sudden, my cursor no longer works this way. I don't think I changed any settings, but can anyone tell me how I might fix this? <br><br>Thanks! Check another document: is that the same? You may have converted that footnote to hard text at some point, in which case there is no note text to show. Sorry: I can't think of anything else... On 11/03/10 5:32 AM, in article...

Importing SunOne Calendar Events?
Anyone have luck importing SunOne Calendar items? Our method seems to import them but then they end up with features greyed out if you want to modify them. Thanks ...

Import into Word
We designed in Publisher XP a letterhead. We would like to import this into Word to use as a template. Can anybody pls. help? It just seems impossible for some reason to find any help on this. Thanks so much, z In Publisher, file, save as, files of type, scroll down to whatever image format you have in mind. When you import the image into Word use the graphics tools to crop or if you have saved it as a .wmf, you can ungroup it in Word and delete all the unnecessary background. Can you select the letterhead and copy/paste into Word? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:...

How to create edit control that Autohscrolls numerics?
The edit controls I create for text, autohscroll but the numeric ones don't. The following is the Create line I am using: m_U[nR].Create(WS_BORDER|WS_VISIBLE|WS_TABSTOP|ES_RIGHT|ES_AUTOHSCROLL,rcU,f d,IDC_U+nR); Thanks. Of course the ES_RIGHT should read ES_LEFT, Autohscroll doesn't work with left or center alignment. In any case you can't autohscroll with numerics so either you make the window longer or use text and convert. "Charles C." <binstar@aei.ca> wrote in message news:uUeAkVNlEHA.3428@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > The edit controls I create for text,...

Bulk Import of Contacts #2
Urgent!! We have a requirement to automatically map Accounts information with Contacts . Import the mapped data into CRM system using the Bulk Import Tool. As per CRM, we can not import contact and associate to an account automatically using CRM's bulk data import tool. ParentCompanyId field is a GUID and we are trying to associate the Text to that field. If we want to use CRM's bulk import tool, we need to import contact first, and then import account, then associate them manually. And we have thousands of records. Hello Faiz, It sounds like you are using version 3.0, correct...

Control pasted/imported data to use only ODD or EVEN rows
I want to move data from access 2000 to excel I want to paste or import. May I tell excel to only accept one paste to use ODD rows, the the second paste to use even rows? I have spit data in access queries so I can use two pastes,exports. I have 5000 rows to do per paste. Maybe fifty columns The data in each paste will have identical columns and information. example; Joe, Smith, address, 1st car info (red blue black) Joe, Smith, address, 2nd car info (red blue black) Mary Poppins, address, 1st car info (red blue black) Mary Poppins, address, 2nd car info (red blue black) If you have a s...

Creating Customers/Vendors in all companies
Hello! Does anyone know of a third party application that will create vendors/customers/accounts to all entities? We have multiple dbs right now and having to go in to each entity and create them is such a pain. If there's no third party app, has anyone made a sql script to address this? Thanks! Microsoft offers a facility in the Professional Service Tools Library - GL Master Triggers, RM Master Triggers and PM Master Triggers. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/noam_pstl.htm?printpage=false&stext=professional%20service%20tools%20librar...

Importing
Good morning I have a tall order and your help would be much appreciated. I always have problems with Ranges properties etc but have got by from finding solutions from the many excellent replies here particularly when it comes to VBA and Macro's. However I now seem to have a problem in finding a suitable solution butif you don't ask ... I have a workbook with several sheets with named employees. At the end of each month I get sent a workbook with details of time spent by each employee on different tasks. Their names appear on the top cell with all their expense details listed below. ...

Query about Last Cell reference.
I have 12 sheets, which holds monthly information. Data exists in Column A through K, row 1 down to row 500. I have a formula in cell AZ1 (done to ensure no one can find it and subsequently delete it). When I depress CTRL+END it takes me to AZ500 (as expected). The question I have is that as all my data is going to be in Columns A through K and rows 1 to 500, if I reset the Last Cell to say K500 would it achieve faster saves to a LAN?. Please note that the value from AZ1 is used in column G1 – G500. All views greatly appreciated. First, you can olnly "reset" the last cell ...

Import
Can you import from quicken 2004 to money 2004 not so much 'import' as 'convert' although some classifications will be lost. Try it with a Trial copy of Money first. <dinadale@iwon.com> wrote in message news:010001c3b51a$08d0baa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can you import from quicken 2004 to money 2004 M04 cannot upgrade a Q04 file since it came out first and is not clairvoyant about unreleased Quicken file formats. It can upgrade Q03 and earlier. M05 will likely upgrade Q04 and earlier, if the past is any predictor of the future. There is always QIF export/import but ...