Importing from Word

When I Import a Word Document into a New Publisher design, each page has a
text box that says "Document Title."  How to I change that into the title my
MY Document without typing it into every single page of a hundred page
document?

0
Amr (4)

The "Import Word Document" does not synchronize. There are only workarounds.

Open a new instance of Publisher(A), in the Import Word Document wizard, select your
design, import any document. Right-click the body text box, click format text box,
size tab, note the size of the text box. Delete the page number text box. Delete the
body text box.
Do not close.
Open another instance of Publisher (B), set your margins the same size as noted text
box, create 2 pages with a text box per page, link the boxes.
Open your Word document, select all, copy, paste as formatted text into Publisher (B)
page one text box. Publisher will automatically add pages.
Copy all design objects in publication A. In publication B view Master Page, paste
the objects. Insert page numbers. Change the document name. Apply the Master Page to
all pages.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Amr" <Amr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I Import a Word Document into a New Publisher design, each page has a
> text box that says "Document Title."  How to I change that into the title my
> MY Document without typing it into every single page of a hundred page
> document?

0
gsauer (5094)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Word 2003 duplicates two headings in the menu bar
Wnat to know how to delete one of these headings so as to enable keyboard access rather than just the mouse Are you saying that menu items are being duplicated? That could be caused by a poorly designed add-in adding an item without checking if it's already present. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "shp" <shp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B245A9E-36C7-4D33-915E-4BE54BFAD7D3@microsoft.com... > Wnat to know how to delete one of these headings so as to enable keyboard > access rather than just the mous...

Make a complete list of words from texts in a range
Hey guys - again :) My challenge today is as follow: Sheet = "TEXT" In column A i have several celles with texts/comments - words/ sentences I want to split all the texts into singel words and make a word-list of all used words of this column A - and copy the words into a new sheet (sheet = "WORDS") column A as my complete word-list. I have no idea of how to do this. After producing this word-list I will remove the doublettes and sort it - this of course I CAN do bmy own "skills". Will anyone please help me? Kindly regards Snoopy On Fri, 27 ...

Word wont open doc while on train
hello my dad uses word 2003 on windows xp 64bit word is the 32bit version at home he has an adsl modem that supplies him with his ip for his ethernet conection and a basic firewall he is also a memeber of a workgroup of 2 machines. He has no issues with word at home but when he makes a journey on the train word will not open documents it starts no problem it just when he tries to open documents to edit word refuses to open them. he is not using wireless on the train the laptop is setup the same way as if he was at home apart from being disconected from the lan. he has had this...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

importing email

import pdf table

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

Can't open office documents from my emails until word is openned f
When I try to open a word document or excel spreadsheet that is saved as an attachement to an email, I get the message: Windows cannot find ‘c:/users/mona/appdata/local\microsoft\windows\temporary internet files\low\content.IE5\SB2EHHFL\xxx[1].xls\’ Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. If I open Word or Excel before clicking on the attachement to open it, then it works. This problem only happens when using my laptop which is running Windows Vista and office 2007. I do not have any problems with this on our desktop which is running XP and office 2003. Wo...

can not change size of windows for word or excel docs #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Often when I open an excel or word document it opens in a small window in the upper left corner. i can not resize or enlarge the viewing window. I have tried dragging the lower right corner, toggling the green and yellow buttons on the top left, changing the VIEW and selecting the "FULL SCREEN" optin in the VIEW menu. It sounds like you've not applied the necessary updates to Office - SP2 (12.2.0) & 12.2.1, and possibly not the OS X 10.6.1 update. Especially if you're using Spaces the windowin...

Getting IE's current the word for the specified coordinates?
If i have the Internet Explorer(or something like msword ...)'s handle then, How can I Returns the single word(not a whole text) for the specified x and y coordinates. Hi Corba, Thanks for your post! I think what's you want is just to grab text on the screen(I don't know whether IE has any interface to return words of its inside page). am I right? The general way to do this is to hook the TextOut API call when you want to grab the text from other programs, you can find many articles about how to hook API on the web, but it is still a complicated and dangerous(to the OS) ...

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...