Import Outlook Calendar into Publisher

I would like to know how to import an Outlook Calendar to Publisher.
0
RayRay (2)

On Sun, 11 May 2008 00:50:00 -0700, RayRay
<RayRay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to know how to import an Outlook Calendar to Publisher.

From a January 2001 answer (found using Google):

====
If you are familiar with Outlook, you can go to
File>Import&Export>Export to File>Comma Separated Value
(Windows)>Calendar.

This will save your calendar as Calendar.CSV. Publisher will accept
importing of *.csv files.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft MVP

0
nonnymoose (25)
5/11/2008 8:02:39 AM
Open Outlook, Click the Calendar, Click How to Share Calendars.(2007). In
earlier versions use the help and type calendar in the search window.

When you export the calendar as a CVS the results will be unexpected.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Nonny" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 May 2008 00:50:00 -0700, RayRay
> <RayRay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>I would like to know how to import an Outlook Calendar to Publisher.
>
> From a January 2001 answer (found using Google):
>
> ====
> If you are familiar with Outlook, you can go to
> File>Import&Export>Export to File>Comma Separated Value
> (Windows)>Calendar.
>

> This will save your calendar as Calendar.CSV. Publisher will accept
> importing of *.csv files.
>

> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft MVP
> Microsoft Publisher

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/11/2008 10:08:45 AM
I would like to know how to import outlook calendar into publisher

>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>>
>>> "Nonny" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

categories in Outlook
There must be a way to set a default category for use in Outlook? But, I cannot find a method. Can anyone help? Eric ...

excel 97 xml import

OUTLOOK links & pictures
My outlook received e-mails have suddenly stopped displaying pictures and links. Can anyone please help ?? ...

PUBLISHER TEXT BOX PROBLEMS
HOW DO I MAKE THE BACKGROUND OF A TEXT BOX BLACK AND THE WRITING WHITE? I CAN ONLY SEEM TO MAKE THE WHOLE PAGE BLACK. Three steps are needed. #1 Replace or fix your keyboard so it isn't stuck on Caps Lock. #2 Select the text frame and then color it black. #3 With the text frame selected, use Ctrl-A to highlight all text and click on the text color icon to choose white. -- Ron "cataloguemaker" <cataloguemaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCAF0C9F-1FE2-4A76-9431-CCB37FFCFF68@microsoft.com... > HOW DO I MAKE THE BACKGROUND OF A TEXT BOX BLACK AND ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

OutLook 2003 #38
Anyone out there using outlook 2003. I seem to have a problem and not sure why. In the Junkmail Options if you select Safe Lists Only it should only allow items in your lists or in contacts. Well, it lets all mail through even the just mail... Anyone else having this problem? -Mark ...

Importing Dynamic data

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

OUTLOOK.exe generates errors (Outlook 2000)
Hello, I have a computer giving me persistent errors in Outlook 2000. Every 10-15 minutes or so, Outlook locks up and displays the following error message: "OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will need to be closed by Windows. You may need to restart the program. An error log is being created." When I click the "OK" button, Outlook closes. When I restart Outlook, the same error message occurs within 10- 15 minutes. I have been getting this error since Thursday. I've tried the "Detect and Repair" feature in my Office 2000 software several times...

outlook attachment question
she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the body, as opposed to being an attachment Switch to HTML or Plain Text format; Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2015401c45872$8ac3cba0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the > body, as opposed to being an attachment ...

Importing a CSV file

Very small booklets in publisher
Whenever I try to print a very small booklet in publisher (2x3cm) th program prints as many as will fit on the page & I only want one. Thi is time consuming & uses ink. I have tried shrinking the page size s only one will fit & this does work, but makes double sided printin impossiable. Is there a patch which would allow me to select the numbe i would like to print, as this option is available for some other prin options. Also to do double sided printing, I used to print odd then even pages after turning the stack over. I now have to delete the even then od pages from the print ...

Outlook 2007 restricting me from connecting to IE 8
When I open an email that has a link, and i click on the link to access it I get a message that reads: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer, please contact your system administrator". Why am i being restricted? I check for permissions and it checked "no restrictions". Can anyone help? -- Tony R Tony wrote: > When I open an email that has a link, and i click on the link to access it I > get a message that reads: "This operation has been canceled due to > restrictions in effect on this comput...

Outlook & Outlook Express conflicts over folders?
I am sharing Outlooks pst file over a network but if this is in use elsewhere on the network I can't write or reply to emails although using Outlook Express & not Outlook. Also if the network is down I can't us Express either because it obviously can't see the pst. I do not use Outlook for anything but YearView which is a calendar program. I use a Palm PDA for contact's etc. I share the pst so anyone on the network can see the year planner. I understand that only one at a time can use the yearview (pst) at any one time and this is not a problem. I use Outlook Express for ...

MS Publisher 2002 #3
I just got a new Dell PC with XP. I installed MS Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs. I have installed all 3 CDs. I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk". Why don't I have this disk and where do I get it? THanks. Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to "not". If that is the proble...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Outlook 2003 send fine, but does not recieve
I have Outlook 2003 installed and at least twice a day, I get the following error message: Task 'Comcast Email - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have tried ending all processes other than Outlook, with no change. I have tried rebooting with no change. Sometimes it is when I first open Outlook, and sometimes it happens after I have had it open a while. I have talked to Comcast and they do not have any resolution for th...