I want to print a 26 page 5.5 X8.5 booklet

I want to print a  a 5.5  8.5 booklet in publisher.  I'm using 8 X 10 paper
and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult time getting
the page order right when I print the book out.  Can anyone help?

Fred M
0
calpoet (1)

calpoet <calpoet@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I want to print a  a 5.5  8.5 booklet in publisher.  I'm using 8 X 10
> paper and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult
> time getting the page order right when I print the book out.  Can
> anyone help?

How exactly do you plan on getting 26 pages?

Get 9 sheets of scrap paper, fold them into a booklet, and number the pages.
This will give you 28 pages.
Then try with 8 sheets.  This will give you 24 pages

Publisher really wasn't kidding when it said to create pages in multiples of
4.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
10/14/2005 7:58:36 PM
26 + 2 "This page intentionally left blank" pages

| calpoet <calpoet@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
| utter:
| > I want to print a  a 5.5  8.5 booklet in publisher.  I'm using 8 X 10
| > paper and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult
| > time getting the page order right when I print the book out.  Can
| > anyone help?
|
| How exactly do you plan on getting 26 pages?
|
| Get 9 sheets of scrap paper, fold them into a booklet, and number the
pages.
| This will give you 28 pages.
| Then try with 8 sheets.  This will give you 24 pages
|
| Publisher really wasn't kidding when it said to create pages in multiples
of
| 4.
|
| --
| Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/15/2005 12:00:07 AM
Rob Giordano (Crash) <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> was very
recently heard to utter:
> 26 + 2 "This page intentionally left blank" pages

Exactly.  But you DO have to set these pages up within Publisher to be able
to control which ones they are, otherwise you do get trouble working out
which pages go where.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

calendar print
Is there anyway to just print monthly calendars with WEEKENDS ONLY or with Weekends being a larger portion of the page? Most of my events take place on the weekend and it is frustrating the way the calendar prints them. No. You'd need to print daily calendars to see a lot of events. I don't know if any of the utilities here might help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outl...

Project 2007 Page Setup
When I expand print page requirements in Page Setup for my project to 1 wide X 2 tall, or 2 X 1 or other than 1 X 1, whe I print preview or print, everything from the second page on forward cannot be seen. It is only skeletal with a few lines. If I return to the size change instead with page set to 1 X 1 and size set to (say 100 or 75%), and print preview or print, the entire project prints correctly. Is my installation corrupted? Could be a display driver issue. Make sure your drivers for your computer are up to date. -Jack "Project User 54" <Project User 5...

5.5 to 2k upgrade
We have done a migration from exchange 5.5 to 2k and now cannot see the gal from outlook client. From the web client we can see the full gal. Not sure what we missed I'd assume the RUS isn't working because of some FAX type addressing that was on the old server. XADM: Recipient Update Service Does Not Stamp Proxy Addresses http://support.microsoft.com/?id=286356 -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script sa...

Microsoft Publisher always printing in mirror
Everytime I print from Publisher 2003, it prints as a mirror image. The setting is set to "off" in the advanced settings tab. All other Office products print correctly. I have all latest updates and printer drivers loaded. Any ideas? This is usually a function of your printer. Look at the printer setup to see if you have mirrored printouts enabled. It could be a t-shirt setting on some printers. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mmatthews60" <mmatthews60@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FAC3F89-2951-4DCD-88F6-48CB6BF29FCE@microsoft....

Where did tips and tricks page go?
There was a page I once found which was titled Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server Tips and Tricks I am at least 98% sure that the URL was : http://www.microsoft.com.... technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange55/tips/default.asp I am able to find a page that has the exact same document in a word doc but I want the web page, This seems to have entirely disappeared from the web as google searches as well as entering the URL directly sends me to a different page, anyone have any Idea where it got to as this page had killer info and was written very well with pret...

want questions

Printing Parts Of A Spreadsheet
Let's say I have a moderately sized spreadsheet, 100 rows by 24 columns. Let's say that the first five columns contain data that is not going to change (the annual budget). And the next 12 are going to have data put in month by month. And the next seven are going to be summed and processed data from the previous 12 columns. The spreadsheet will then have an entire year's worth of data on a single worksheet. Printing the whole spreadsheet is fine for the accounting department beancounters. But now I want a summary sheet for the suits on mahogany row. Basically what I wan...

CListCtrl and Printing
I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with some data in them. By clicking a Print button in the dialog, I need to print the contents of the dialog (header and the contents of the List boxes). Can you provide me with some ideas? Hello, http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/listprint.asp With Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog >with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with >some data in them. > > By clicking a ...

Outlook 2002 synchronization with Exchange 5.5 SP4
I have Outlook 2002 offline file synchronization configured on a laptop with XP sp1 and Office XP sp2. When I either exit outlook or choose send/receive all when locally connected to the exchange server, I received the following.... 15:01:24 Error synchronizing folder 15:01:24 [80004005-501-50A-550] 15:01:24 The client operation failed. 15:01:24 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 15:01:24 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 15:01:24 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=80004005-501-50a-550 Examining the enti...

Faint Print
Hi I have found that when I print from Word or excel on my Canon MP110 the colour is too faint. When i save to PDF it looks fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Sudeva Hi, which OS do you use? Do you mean just colours or black as well? I do not know much about color management in Word, never used it for such purposes. On PC, Word doesn't know anything about Color management nor the Windows itself (without additional applets) so it just proceeds the colors is SOME way. On Mac the situation is different, the OS knows about the color management and use it. I'm not sure about the word on mac, bu...

I want more!

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

print single envelope with contacts name and address
how do i print one envelope with a select contacts name and address from my outlook contacts? also, - how do i back up my contacts in outlook? - how do i import data from my palm address book into outlook? - when i go to my email address book, the names are listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not last. why? how do i change this? ...

WM 5 and Money 2006
Obviously there is something amoung those that have gotten the latest PPC version to work with Money 2006. For those that have had success, please post the following: 1. Version of Money 2006 2. Version of ActiveSync used 3. Who is the manufacturer of your WM 5 device 4. If your WM 5 device has been hotfixed/updated/etc due to releases from the manufacturer 5. If your WM 5 device is also a cellular phone 6. Any other ideas/tips/comments that may contribute to successful syncing of data between WM 5 and Money 2006. I am trying to find the commonality that is creating successes for some, ...

HTML Messahes not printing
Outlook 2002 and WIndows XP. message received as HTML generates scriptng errors when trying to print. Go to this address http://forums.devshed.com/t133545/s.html and look at post no 4. Solved my problem. "James Krawisz" wrote: > Outlook 2002 and WIndows XP. message received as HTML generates scriptng > errors when trying to print. > > > ...

Cannot access MS-CRM 04-26-05
Hi All, Since yesterday, I am getting the following error. CRM has been working fine up until last Friday. When you go to the browser, it says Error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. All the event log shows is the following... please, does anyone have any ideas? MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: An operations error occurred. Error Message: An operations error occurred. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by...

Print spooler problem
When attempting to print documents in Publisher, it will only print the first part of the page, then ejects the page, draws up another, prints part of the document, so on and so forth until the print job is done. At one point, I got an error message something about a spooler error. How do I fix this? Thanks. I usually get this problem when I have been doing too much (having opened too many programs at once, lots of photo's etc) and rebooting the computer will help. Also perhaps your printerdrivers might need to be updated. Op Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:51:44 -0800schreef "Terry Ro...

Restricting the Printing of Orders
Does anyone know of anyway to restrict orders to only be printable once? We basically want our salespeople to be able to print the order 1 time, unless they either have the correct security permissions, or if they have the password, whichever method would be available. You can control this with VBA I believe. It would work something like this. When the print button ods clicked, go check the TIMEPRT coloumn in the SOP10100 for the order number that is on the screen. If the number = 0, allow the print functions to continue. If the TIMESPRT > 0, msgbox "Already been printed&q...

Print a canned report based on info fromf the form
Hello, I have a form based on a table with 50 records and growing I set the form to "Data Entry" = Yes so the user can enter the data only. Reviewing previous data is not necessary. I made a canned report and somehow I want to tie the already made report with the data the user just entered via a comman button. I don't want to print all the 50+ records, just the one the user entered. This is for an insurance company the report will show policy number, insured name, formulas, etc. I don't want to print the form, because I have formulas in my report. How do I do this...

Text want wrap in text box

Printing question
This is a very general question so I might miss something here but this is more of help direction than anything. I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users to print them. What is the best way to go about doing it? Thanks, CSharper wrote: > This is a very general question so I might miss something here but > this is more of help direction than anything. > > I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which > reads bunch of xml and associate t...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Can I calculate a single page ONLY?
Can I calculate a single sheet only, and disable calculation update on other sheets? I have several sheets that take a few seconds (too long, in my case) to re-calculate where I'm running a macro that plugs a value into a cell and gets an answer, plugs another value in and gets an answer, etc. I'd like to calculate only the sheet where where the calculations are actually being affected-I'm not concerned with the other sheets. Thanks DH Excel 2003 & 2007 (at least!) have the option to calculate only the current sheet. Calculation must be set to Manual first. ...