i want to insert a check mark box in publisher

I WOULD LIKE TO INSERT A CHECK MARK BOX ON MY DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER, HOW DO I
DO THIS? THANKS ROSY
0
rosygucci (1)

rosygucci wrote:
> I WOULD LIKE TO INSERT A CHECK MARK BOX ON MY DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER, HOW DO I
> DO THIS? THANKS ROSY

a) Please do not post in ALL CAPS. It is the internet equivalent of
hollering at the top of your voice, and is more difficult to understand
than sentence case and is rude.

b) Use the Wingdings font, and type a 'q'.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

want questions

Create a page as an insert
I am creating a newsletter to be printed on 11x17 stock, to be folded to 8.5x 11. I have run out of space and need to have an insert page to be enclosed.(Insert to be 8.5x11 single sheet printed both sides) Do I need to create a new file for just the insert or is there a workaround in Publisher that I haven't figured out? Because the Newsletter + insert page will be emailed as PDF, I really do not want recipients to have to fool with 2 files. Thanks, Jim Is the insert-page part of the general flow or is it totally separate from the rest of the publication? AIUI you are both emailing ...

I want more!

How to insert Rows
step by step I enter in all my project information for Job A including all the customers under that project So I begin Job B Later on I need to add a row so I can add another customer that is bidding Job A How do I do this? Is there any way to add them in the same row and still have my coinciding table work? From your description, you are working in either Word or Excel... If you were working in Access, you wouldn't need to worry about "inserting" rows between other rows, since tables only store data, while queries retrieve it. If you wish to be able to sort your dat...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Text want wrap in text box

longer drop down box content?
I am creating a form letter in Word where the user fills in standard form fields (company name, address, etc.) and needs to choose one of three paragraphs to insert into the letter. I was thinking a a drop-down box would be the easiest excpet for the fact that the drop-down box only lets me put in approx. 10 words. My paragraphs are approx. 70 words. Is there a way to make the drop-down options longer? Or, is there a better way to do this? I am using Word 2007 A dropdown formfield has an absolute limit of 25 items and 50 characters per item. There is no way to increase tho...

Microsoft Publisher`
How come Office for the Mac does not come with Microsoft Publisher yet it comes with the Office for the pc? Because there is no Mac version of Publisher. WinOffice doesn't come with Entourage, either. There's even an FAQ: http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/faq.mspx "Q. Is there be a Macintosh version of Publisher 2003? A. No. There are no plans to develop a Macintosh version at this time. However, we monitor the Macintosh customer segment continually to assess whether customer demand would be sufficient to develop Microsoft Publisher on that platform." S...

Insert .psd in Publisher 2003
I'm trying to insert a logo that is a .psd into Publisher. When I hit insert, it asks me what I'm trying to convert from. What do I do? Is it possible to insert a photoshop file, or do I need to convert it first? You'll need to change the format of the Photoshop file before you insert it in your document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F8C6E5D-C83E-4FEC-92D8-CFA24A00AA92@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to ...

Using Outlook 2003 to check netscape mail.
I want to use MS Outlook 2003 to check my netscape mail. I setup the account in MS Outlook for to check netscape mail and it says that it can't log onto the server. Is there anyone who can give me any information on how to fix this? jakebraucht@yahoo.com Won't work. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jake asked: | I want to use MS Outlook 2003 ...

Add 5 to data in text box!
What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it? Thanks for any Help...........Bob Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5 End Sub If that doesn't work, try: Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _ Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5 End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:OJaareyxHHA.4916@T...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

PM check numbering
Other than the user overriding the check number for a payables check run, is there a reason why a check number might be skipped? Thanks, M. M, When you go to enter a Manual Payment transaction, the default Payment Method is Check...if someone is recording a wire payment, but doesn't change the Document Number or the Payment Method, then the next available check number is used by this transaction even though you have not printed a check. Similarly, when you enter a Bank Transaction, the default Type is Check and if you don't change that or the Number, this transaction will u...

"Save as" box in MSWord
Hi For some odd reason I cannot save a (new) file in MSWord because the "save as" frame is larger than the screen size on my notebook. Because of this, the space for the "File name" and "Save as Type" panels - and the "Save" or "Cancel" boxes cannot be reached. When trying to push the frame higher on the page so that I can access and enter data into those panels and boxes, it will move only for as long as I "hold" it in place. As soon as I release the moved frame, ready to enter data into the panels and boxes, it slips ...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

Outlook won't store my Yahoo password, so mail checking fails?
I have just started using Outlook 2000, and followed the steps to add my Yahoo mail account. When I click send/receive I am prompted to enter my password (despite saving the password in the account settings) and sending fails after a timeout. I am able to receive mail however? Please help Jonwalker67 <Jonwalker67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just started using Outlook 2000, and followed the steps to add > my Yahoo mail account. Is this a paid Yahoo! account? Yahoo.com cannot be used with Outlook unless it's a paid Yahoo! account. -- Brian Tillman Hi ...

Miss- position of text box in chart
I have a problem on below : When i generate the chart there after i added in the text with text box to a certain location within the chart, but after the position of the text shifted once i preview and even printed out. the text just missalignment with what i have been placed earlier on. Thanks for the help~~! Eric - Add a dummy XY series to the chart, with a data point located everywhere you want a label. Format the series to be invisible (no marker, no line), then use one of the free Excel add-ins* to apply labels from a worksheet range to the dummy points. * Rob Bovey's C...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

Outlook 2010
The spell check does not seem to be working properly. How can I get it to perform better? Try posting to the Office 2010 beta forums here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/office2010/threads -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Zuzuzpetals" <Zuzuzpetals@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0546C900-F98E-462F-AA3E-07D5461AA693@microsoft.com... > The spell check does not seem to be working properly. How can I get it to > perf...

My email publisher newsletter changes format when I send it.
In publisher 2003, I send out a monthly newsletter. All of the pictures disconnect out of the body and go to the top as attachments. I do not want to send this as an attachment. I want them to be able to view the whole thing when they open the email. It doesn't happen in all email applications. I was told that it was because of the email software people are using. Why, then, do other things come up right when I receive them but not the one I am sending out? I have tried using Word, Lotus, Power Point, and all other software on my computer. I have the best luck with publisher, but I ...

I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
Hi, I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. Thanks a lot. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:#xJvGnNPGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 > the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. > Thanks a lot. > > Thank you so much! But I can not find the Visual Studi...

Checks in a tree
Hi, Im trying to impliment a tree ctrl with check boxes, like the one in "outlook express >> view >> columns". I have the tree done, but cant figure how to tell if an item was checked as the OnSelChanged message handler doesn't fire when the item is checked or unchecked. Could someone help ? Joe See if this helps. Found it in the 2nd link in GOOGLE searching for "treeview checkbox" http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/print.php/c3983/ "JoeB" <joe____A_A_A_A_A_ANoSpamPleaseThankyou_@kybert.com> wrote in ...