Does anyone know how to fix this?
0
Shari (15)

Shari wrote:
> Does anyone know how to fix this?
================================
Are you editing text on the Master page?

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
1/17/2008 10:25:53 PM
Yes, I thinnk so.  :-)  I'm not on the background.  It's an 8 pg brochure I'm
creating and it didn't do it before I added page 8.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Shari wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to fix this?
> ================================
> Are you editing text on the Master page?
>
> --
>
>        John Inzer
>     MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
>       Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695
>
>             Notice
> This is not tech support
>       I am a volunteer
>
>  Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
Shari (15)
1/17/2008 10:52:01 PM
Shari wrote:
> Yes, I thinnk so.  :-)  I'm not on the background.  It's an 8 pg
> brochure I'm creating and it didn't do it before I added page 8.
==================================
Which version of MS Publisher are you using?

The Master page is the background.

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
1/17/2008 11:09:31 PM
I fixed the problem, still not sure how it happened, but I was able to fix it.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Shari wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to fix this?
> ================================
> Are you editing text on the Master page?
>
> --
>
>        John Inzer
>     MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
>       Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695
>
>             Notice
> This is not tech support
>       I am a volunteer
>
>  Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
Shari (15)
1/17/2008 11:33:00 PM
Shari wrote:
> I fixed the problem, still not sure how it happened, but I was able
> to fix it.
==================
Excellent!

Thanks for the update.

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
1/17/2008 11:39:05 PM
Can you share how you fixed it? I am always trying to fix other peoples
creations.
Bob

Shari wrote:
> I fixed the problem, still not sure how it happened, but I was able to fix it.

0
mmpdallas (9)
1/24/2008 8:56:22 PM
Edit, Undo Synchronize.
If you want to redo synchronize in the current publication, tools, options, User
assistance.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Bob Wright" <mmpdallas@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Can you share how you fixed it? I am always trying to fix other peoples
> creations.
> Bob
>
> Shari wrote:
>> I fixed the problem, still not sure how it happened, but I was able to fix
>> it.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Copy of mail sent
Exchange 2K SP3 Is there a way to have a copy of every message sent by a particular user sent to another user's mailbox? Thanks, -- Don Northern Wave Surf~Wake~Skate~Snow 800-805-WAVE www.thenorthernwave.com ...

copying wkshts from one workbook to another
I am having trouble getting my code for copying worksheets from one workbook to another to work. Here is my code in its entirety: Sub Save_Report() Dim rngAllFiles(), rngSelectFiles(), m, fileSaveName, wkshtName As Variant Dim a, s, i As Integer Dim newBook As Object rngAllFiles = Array("1 Cover.xls", "2 Table of Contents.xls", "3 Top Ten.xls", "4 FX Impact.xls", "5A MTD IS.xls", "5B QTD IS.xls", "5C YTD IS.xls", "6 Sales-Internal.xls", "7 Sales-WS.xls", "8A MTD GM.xls", "8B QTD GM.xls&...

Provide space in text
Where text and numbers are at different locations in different cells what formula could be used to suit this type of information. I want to be able to put a space between the main body of text on the left and give a space between the text and the start of any numbers are in the cell. Example 1: A1 = Abelia Edward Goucher2 litre Should be: Abelia Edward Goucher 2 litre Example 2: A2 = Acer campestre Nanum180stem 6-8 Should be: Acer campestre Nanum 180stem 6-8 Thankyou if can be of help. Pat If you double clcik in the cell with the data then you can move th blink line to were you wan...

How do I wrap text in the legend key of a data table in a graph?
Is it possible to wrap text in the legend key of a data table within a graph? I don't know what you can do in a chart's data table. I generally make a table in a range on the worksheet. In the worksheet you can pretty much format everything however you like, and include or exclude data regardless of whether it's even in the chart. If the chart is embedded in the worksheet, use a range beside or below the chart for your table. If the chart is on its own chart sheet, make your table in any worksheet, then use the camera tool to place a dynamic picture of the table in the chart...

TYPING KARAOKE PGS NEED HELP
i am trying to figure out how to type continuous pages for a karaoke catalog 3 headings song title artist disk# when i check print preview it only shows me one page i am new at this typing one handed due to a stroke but i need to also be able to add new songs and then sort them alpa then need to redo by artist the song title then disk if any one can help it would be most appreciated there is approximately 192 pgs ea book thank you so very much patti In Print preview press PgDn. Does this give he next pages? Another issue might be print area. Go to File-Print Area-Clear Print A...

How to kill a dialog box frm a class which has created by another
Hi , I am new to VC++ MFC programming. Can anybody help me? My application creates a pop-up dialog which has associated with the class called "CTakeBills". This basically displays a dialog box which has only Ok button and a disabled close button. There is a setTimer method in OnInitDialog() method of this class with a timeout of 250ms but there is no method called OnStopTimer or killTimer methods. I have another class called CCmdProcessor. My requirement is that i need to kill that dialog box programatically from this class(CCmdProcessor)which has been poped-up/created by anot...

fixed length within the counta and some text
hello! I would like to generate some incremental number if the cell on the right is not empty e.g. Order0001 Order0002 ..... Order0015 How I can do this with this formula ? How i can convert the output of counta to have 4 digits? =IF(D13<>"","Order"&COUNTA($D$4:D13)&"","") thanks, uma =IF(D13<>"","Order"&TEXT(COUNTA($D$4:D13),"0000"),"") -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Uma Shanker" <asdf834@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0n7e7$qdk$01$1@news.t-...

How do you add text to custom columns created thru the Field Chooser pls?
Hello, If I create a custom text column via Field Chooser - New, how can I enter text into it afterwards? I'm looking to add an "annotation" column and not have it sent if/when I forward or reply to the message. Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks, - Alan. If you directly want to fill it out in the message list you'll have to enable "allow in-cell editing" for your view. The technique would be similar to; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/150 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://ww...

Deleted Sent Box
I accidently deleted my Sent box in Windows Live Mail. How do I get it back? I made a "sent" file, but that doesn't work. I uninstalled and re-installed Windows Live and that didn't work. I deleted my e-mail account and then re-added it and that didn't work. My messages are being sent -- they are just not showing up in a sent file. Help! -- ABB Is this a pop3 account? What did you do with the Inbox messages when you deleted the account? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "ABB" wrote in message news:062CFF62-9F2B-4642-B3B6-A6...

How do I type text in a cell?
I want to create a spreedsheet that allows text to stay in one cell without writing over to other cells..like instead of making the cell longer, I'd like the cell to get thicker and have more than one line of text in the cell. Can someone please ofer some help? Thanks. Choose Format/Cells/Alignment. Check the Wrap Text checkbox. In article <78520B27-22B4-4378-BE83-6BCA54E5B2FD@microsoft.com>, j2t2011 <j2t2011@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to create a spreedsheet that allows text to stay in one cell without > writing over to other cells..like instead...

Copying Address Book from Express to Outlook
I want to start using outlook for my email, and I have been using outlook express for a while. I want to copy over my current address book info from express to outlook. How can I do this? In Outlook: File > Import and Export > Internet Mail and Addresses -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17c301c3dfb5$94337220$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I want to start using outlook for my email, and I have > been using outlook express for a while. I want to copy > over my current address book info from express ...

Keeping leading zeros when using Text-to-Columns
Hi all, I'm using Excel X for Mac, and I'm trying to split my four-digit dat into two rows with two digits each: 0001 => 00|01 0101 => 01|01 9800 => 98|00 When I first imported the data it dropped all the leading zeros, bu this was quickly remedied by making the custom format: 0000 However, if I go straight from here to text-to-columns the zeros don' show up in the fixed-width option screen, making it impossible t properly separate them. Likewise, if I try to set the formatting of the cells to text, all th leading zeros are instantly dropped. The latter attempt - swi...

QuickAssist as a Type of Item Movement
Hi, There's something or some process called QuickAssist that is changing our inventory values to the wrong numbers. The only way I can see it is by opening an item in Store Ops (not HQ), clicking the Movement button and then looking at the item movement (for all dates) for any particular item. Many of the items in our database will show movement from being Transferred or put on a Purchase Order or simply by a Manual Adjustment, but this mysterious QuickAssist is foreign to all of us and we can't figure out why it will change our inventory numbers to negative values: Here's an exa...

Copying a formula
How would I do this? I want C1 to contain the result of B1-A1 And then I want C2 to contain the result of B2-A2. and so on.... I want the resulting difference to be in column C, for each row. How can I copy the formula from C1 to each cell below it, with the formula in each subsequent cell referring to the cells in that row, not row1? A B C ---------------------------------------------- 1 | | | B1-A1 ----------------------------------------------- 2 | | | B2...

rewoving text boxes from a resume
my resume was scanned and emailed to me. When I opened the file word 2003 there are text boxes all over the document. I cannot cut and paste my document. How do I reformat my document so I can edit and makes changes. thanks sue -- suetauber ------------------------------------------------------------------------ suetauber's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/163050.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1281312.htm http://forums.techarena.in http://word.tips.net/Pages/T001690_Removing_All_Text_Boxes_In_a_Document.html ...

unhide multiple text boxes at a time after pressing a command button
I want to be able to add a text box everything I press the Add Task button. Something like this: ___________ | ADD TASK | then a text box becomes visible ________________________ | | |________________________| and repeat up to six times So far all I have been able to do is to get one text box to show can any one help plz. Mike -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com mjquinon via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I want to be able to add a text box everything I press the Add Task button. > >Something like this: > > ______...

how do I set up separate mail boxes for different email addresses
I want to receive e-mail from different addresses separately how do I set this up? "revziggy" <revziggy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3295B72C-617A-4944-A360-0406F5D6528A@microsoft.com... >I want to receive e-mail from different addresses separately how do I set > this up? Two ways: either set up separate folders in your current profile and set up rules to move mail from the different accounts into them, or set up separate Outlook Profiles for each account. Or, get Office 2007 when you will have the option to set up different Inboxes for differe...

show 2nd field when combo box choice is made
Greetings: I have a db for clients and their purchases. In my attempt to further normalize my tables, I have created a new table to list the products clients can purchase. So now i have 3 tables. One has the client info, the 2nd has the individual orders (ID, client foreign key, product (stores combo box info) , order date, quantity ordered and a price number field to hold the info this question is about) and the 3rd has the list of products and the price of each product. I have a form to enter the client info and a subform to enter each client's order info. The order subform ...

Copy a file with only values no formulas
Is there an easy way to copy a workbook so that it only has the values and not the formulas? Thank you. -- Lee Coleman Right click on a sheet tab and select all sheets. Then select all cells on the active sheet. Do a copy, then Edit, paste special, values. Right click on a sheet tab and select ungroup sheets. Save the workbook under a different name!!!! Bob Flanagan Macro Systems http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "Lee Coleman" <lee@nospam.jjlgreenhouses.com> wrote in message news:OIOx4$FeHHA.4020@TK2MSFTN...

Publisher: Why won't my text wrap around a photo I have copied?
In Publisher 2000, it was dead straight forward... you pasted your image inside a text box and the text went around it. In 2003, the text either dissapears behind the image or gets transposed over the image. Any ideas? >-----Original Message----- >In Publisher 2000, it was dead straight forward... you pasted your image >inside a text box and the text went around it. In 2003, the text either >dissapears behind the image or gets transposed over the image. > >Any ideas? > > >. > Layers!! Select either the image or text box, then choose Order from the Arr...

Combo Box Moves
I have 4 activeX control combo boxes on an Excel sheet (2 on the left and 2 in the middle) and if I print the sheet the 2 boxes thatbare in the middle move over to the left hand side. I have gone into the properties menu and they show as locked but it does not make any difference. Also when I print the sheet the 2 boxes on the left which were made the same size as the underlying cells print out smaller than the underlying cells. Can anyone help please? Hi John, See MSKB Article # 838910 (Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002) http://support.micr...

Copy A Chart
I have a chart that is formatted just exactly the way I want it. I want to take that chart and copy it to another chart and simply change the data block to another set of data. The instructions say to "select" the original chart and paste it into a newly created blank chart page. I can create the blank page. I can change the data block. I cannot seem to be able to SELECT the original chart for pasting. Click and drag don't seem to do it. CTRL-A doesn't seem to do it. Nothing I try selects the original chart. Excel 2010. Windows 7. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jim On...

html or plain text in email
Using MS Outlook 2000, when I want to reply to or forward an email, how do I get that reply or forward to be in html rather than plain text. When I create a new email it defaults to html, but when I reply or forward, it defaults to plain text. Thank you. using the forward or reply/all from menu the message will take on the config of the original sender. So the sender of the this message has txt as default editor. If you want to use your default (html) you will have to create new message and copy all text out of original past in your new message. Hope this helps. >-----Original ...

Various Outlook 2003 issues
Hello, I've been using OL2003 w/ WinXP since it was released. I used various other versions of OL for many years before that. In all that time, I have never experienced the issues that have come up lately. I'm hoping someone can help me resolve them. 1. In the midst of composing a new message or replying to a message, the message format will change from HTML to plain text all by itself. This started happening with replies to one person specifically but has happened with increasing frequency and probably occurs with more than 50% of all ougtoing messages now. When I switch the message...

Formatting changes when copying or inserting text from other word
Hi All, I have 2 documents... I need to combine the top portion of the first and bottom portion of the second... they both have their own formattings. When I combine them (Copy/paste or insert pages) the formating of the one I copy or insert changes. I want the formatting of each of the decuments remain as they were. As if I am combining 2 pdf documents. How can I do this? I am using MS Word 2000. Thank you Be sure that the two documents don't have any Style names in common (unless styles with the same name are absolutely identical in both documents). And put a S...