I need to individually number each business card. I.E. 1, 2, 3, .

0
Graw (1)

Use mail merge. Read the posting I just made for printing individual
postcards. Same procedure.
--
Ron Cohen

"Marty Graw" <Marty Graw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

---
AVG reports Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Ron

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

OWA Issue #3
Hello Logging into OWA is fine. But once Im in, the status area on the botttom left of the window says done with an error flag. I open it up and get: Internet Explorer Problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly. Line: 15 Char: 30 Error: Object expected Code: 0 URL: https://my server/exchange/?Cmd=contents Has anyone seen this? What should I look for? How should I repair this? Thanks for any help. Thomas ...

Extracting Data #2
Dear All, I need a help on data extracting... I have a data abt 12 col and 40 rows with header in each col. the header like --- Inv no, Inv Dt, Customer Name, amount, chq no Chq date etc.... there are mutiple records (ie. rows) for a customer, i want to lis all the records / rows pertining to a customer and make report in a diff worksheet. I can do this using advance filter, but if i change the the custome name resepective rows will not get changed dynamically, again i have to do the whole process of advance filter.. cud u plz suggest same other method so that records are dynamicall chan...

Graph
Hi, Here is the problem - There is a graph I have to create, based on the following information: I have projects names, and each project has the following data: 1. Estimated cost. 2. Actual cost. 3.Status, which can be one of 3: a. over with b. in progress c. per demand I need to put the data on a 3D column graph, in a way that each project will have 2 columns that compare estimated and actual cost, but the problem is I also need to put some kind of an attribute on every project which reflects its status. How do I do that? Thanks in advance, Chen. Chen - I'd suggest a 2D chart type in...

Excel need help

Free/Busy Privacy
I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 on Windows Server 2003. I am having a couple problems: (1) I want to know how to control the privacy settings for calendars - by default they are viewable to everyone. I would like to know how the privacy settings can be manipulated on an individual basis, e.g. allow a certain group to view each others calendars but not allow anyone else to see the calendars of that group. (2) How do I change the Free/Busy settings so that they are visible when someone is busy but keep the details of the event confidential? (3) Can both of these features be contro...

How do I Excel formula =LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-3) in an Access Query
I need to delete the last 12 characters (phone number) from a field that contains names and phone numbers. Lou Are you asking how to do this in MS Access? If so, take a look in Access HELP re: Mid() function and Len() function. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is offered "as is", with no guarantee as to suitability. ...

crm 3.0 Laptop Client -Cassini web server
Hi, I was wondering if there is anything we can do to overpass cassini server and call pages directly from actual CRM Server, when the crm laptop version is used online. Our system is heavily customized but we still want to use the very basic functionality in the offline mode (like creating contacts, accounts). But when the user goes online he/she should be able to use the rest of the functionality that we have implemented using crm sdk. Thanks in advance, Isil use the web page http://crmserver ? or install again as a lite ver on another machine and copy the MSCRM.pst file on to the ...

Automatic Outline Numbering in Publish?
The automatic numbering found in Word on the menu: Formats/Bullets & Numbering - Outline Numbered does not appear to be offered in the text box in MS Publish. If this is true how does one do autimatic numbering with multi levels in a document in Publish? Respond to email in display name if possible. dwalsh@spectraenv.com <dwalsh@spectraenv.com@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > The automatic numbering found in Word on the menu: Formats/Bullets & > Numbering - Outline Numbered does not appear to be offered in the > text box in MS Publish...

cannot receive e-mail from outside domains
We have a lcient who cannot receive e-mail from domains outside his own. He is not behind a pix firewall. Please respond and let me know what you think I should check to try and resolve this issue. Thanks David GOldberg Hi David What is your clients domain name? Do they have an MX record configured on an external DNS server for his domain? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "David Goldberg" <DavidGoldberg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A70129B4-64D2-4815-AF12-80...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Internal e-mail in queue (in CRM 3.0)
Sorry if i am repeating it , i tried but couldnt find the answer. I can get the external e-mail in queue but not internal e-mail in CRM 3.0. Is there any work around?, i did something wrong , or this is the way , it works :0) regards / Aami ...

Macro help needed........

Multiple Recipient Policies #2
I have a dilema. I have created (2) storage groups in Exchange 2003 SP1. I had my default storage group for a while but I wanted to start archiving. I allready had my maximum (4) mailbox stores on my default so I created a second storage group called "Archive Storage Group" with a single mailbox store also called "Archive". Here is my question; How do I set a retention (recipient) policy on my Archive storage group/user without affecting the default storage group? Currently my recipient policy deletes anything in deleted items older than 7 days. For my Exchange Archive use...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Migrating customers from CRM 3.0 to GP 9.0
Since the CRM <-> GP Connector was pulled with no release date in site, what is the procedure for migrating all our existing customers from CRM to Great Plaines? I can't believe we have to re-enter everyone and their contracts. Thanks, John I have been using Scribe software with great success for both Migration and Integration to GP 9.0 from MSCRM 3.0. I know it can be a little pricey but it does not need it's own server like biztalk did. Go to http://www.scribesoft.com for more information. Or you can contact me directly at bmeyer@cargas.com to get more information. -- ...

Need help on this....thanks

2 sumif functions in one formula
Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula and return the same results. If so, how would the formula be written? Thanks. Todd If you are to return the same results why do you need 2 formulas? It would be good to give specifics with examples. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04d201c3b391$f9f5ef20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula > and return the same results. If so, how would the formula > be written? Thanks. > > T...

I need Help

need help badly

DYNAMIC RANGES #2
I am looking to develop a macro that will allow me to select a range of cells dynamically. I have created a mapping template that maps user defined fields to native fields, but each file that I map has a different number of rows of data. Rather than simply selecting a range of cells statically, I am hoping that there is a macro out there that will allow me to catch all data in a column by dynamically assigning my range to include all rows of data up to the last row containing information and no more. To add to this issue, not all intermediate rows will contain data, but it is important tha...