I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.

I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages.  How do
I get the page sorter back?  Thanks,
Myra

While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a
message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor
<RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written:
> I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages.
> How do I get the page sorter back?  Thanks,

View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

In a protected sheet how do I get the cursor to only move to unlo.
I am using Excel 2000. I am trying to set a spreadsheet up with protection such that the cursor will only move to the unlocked cells. The other day when I unlocked the cells in Cell Format and then protected the sheet this seemed to work. Now it won't. The cursor can go anywhere. I can only enter data into the unlocked cells. I can't figure out how to make the cursor move only to the unlocked cells like it did the other day. I bet you were using the Tab key to move between cells. You can stop the selection of protected cells if you protect the worksheet in code: Option Ex...

How do I use a design border only on top of page?
I am new to MS Publisher and trying to create a flyer for my church. I want a designed border, but only on the top of the flyer. From what I can see within the options for publisher, I would need to have a full 4 sided border to use the custom border. There's got to be a way to do a designed border and not have to do all 4 sides. Anyone out there who can help? Hint: You can take a rectangle and squish it up to be sooooooooo skinny that it becomes a single line. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "fla...

Error on page #2
I'm getting the following error when opening a report. Using CRM 4.0 on a Windows XP desktop and have tried both IE6 and IE7. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Automation server can't create object</Message> <Line>18</Line> <URL>/Corporation/crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?id={52B2C34D-A7DD-DD11-9EE1-001C23CEBA7D}&helpID=User%20Summary.rdl&action=filter</URL> <PageURL>/Corporation/crmreports/viewer/viewe...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

How to modify the OWA2K3 login or login page
Just in the inital stages of migration from E5.5 to E3K3. Different browser clients pull up different versions of the login box, some with two authentiation entry spaces and some with three. Hearing that some are confused on what to do and our helpdesk is getting many calls on it. Since there is no login page as with our previous OWA5.5, rather just a logon prompt, we haven't found a way yet to modify the login to allow an initial help type page idiot proofing the login process for our users. One option is to place a web page on a web server with this help text along with the mes...

closing email--how do I get my emails back into yahoo
I'm new to Outlook. I set up my email account but decided to remove it. Now the emails that were in my yahoo inbox are in outlook and I want to get them back into yahoo. How do I do this after removing the email account? bella0003, you wrote on Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:29:00 -0800: > I'm new to Outlook. I set up my email account but decided to remove it. Now > the emails that were in my yahoo inbox are in outlook and I want to get them > back into yahoo. How do I do this after removing the email account? Not at all, at least not in the original format. You would ha...

Web Page Template Incomplete
I am used to using the wizards (templates) in pub 2003. I am trying to do the same in pub 2007. When I select a web site template I see a preview in the center panel as well as in the right panel. But when I click and Open several of the placeholders do not open: such as the picture and picture caption etc. I've tried this with several different templates. What's happening? Thanks -- SOB711 Fill out the Business Information (Edit Menu) especially the logo. Some of the web page template images come across, generally they do not. You can use almost any image as a logo and unlike pre...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

if cell is text move left one column

How do you turn on "view side by side"?
I need specific directions for how to turn on the View side by side feature. using Excel from Office 2007 Hi, Did you try entering 'view side by side' into Excel help? -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "ny-granny" wrote: > I need specific directions for how to turn on the View side by side feature. > using Excel from Office 2007 > ...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

Page Setup #2
Does anyone know the best way to have rows repeated at the the bottom of every page when printing an Excel Worksheet. Current page setup options only include "Rows to repeat at top" and "Columns to repeat on left". I cannot put them in the page footer because the information I want repeated at bottom of each page has more than 255 characters. Thanks. -- JK Columbus, Ohio. There's nothing built into excel that does rows to repeat at bottom. Any chance you can use MSWord, print a bunch of footers, then run those sheets through the printer when you print the excel...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...

lost folders
A friend whose computer runs WinXP fully updated just lost her Outlook Express Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items folders. She says it happened after this week's Automatic Update. She found the Inbox and Drafts in her Recycle Bin, but her Sent Items folder seems to have disappeared. She hadn't overloaded any of the folders. There were 38 messages in Sent Items. I had her check her Store folder just to make sure, and there is no Sent Items folder there. Prior to the update, and now as well, she has been getting a large number of messages wanting to compact her OE folders. Th...

Printing the last column on every page printed.
I want to be able to print the last column of my spreadsheet (Total column) on every page that is printed from this workbook. How can I do this? I'm stumped... Thanks for your help! Are all the last columns in the same location (column X for example)? If yes, you could group all the sheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent). then select column X File|print|Select (bottom left corner) Do a preview first. But this prints each worksheet (column) on a different sheet. ====== You could have a macro that built a new worksheet and just copy|pastes values| that last column ...

Page setup #3
Is it possible to print landscape and portrait pages in the same worksheet? How? Print the range that you want landscape. Go into file|page setup make your changes print the range that you want portrait. Matt wrote: > > Is it possible to print landscape and portrait pages in the same > worksheet? How? -- Dave Peterson ...

lost authenticity number
I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is there any way to get the number off of my computer? If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming you have to reload Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ecd01c48d27$cfcdaba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is > there any way to get the number off of my computer? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://w...

upgraded from MS98 to XP pro and lost emails in Outlook Express
I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them back? >-----Original Message----- >I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. >That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook >Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them >back? >. >I have just upgraded also, I have the problem when I export my mail and import to XP all attachments are gone! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Offi...

Getting Focus on outside application child windows
Hello All: Im using Visual Studio 2008 Professional/Microsoft Visual C# 2008 I am using Sendkeys to automate some simple and repetitive tasks. I can launch the application with UseShellExecute and ProcessStartInfo, and go through the applications menu with sendkeys; what i'd like to accomplish is to regain focus on the child window that opens within the application (i.e. a browse for folder window). I get the handle from the application using ProcessStartInfo but I cant seem to get the focus back to the application when the child window is open. Im just missing this ...

newsgroup access lost
Hi y'all, I set up access to Newsgroups by adding to the Go Menu as per on-line directions. I used the newsgroup and shut the program. Somewhere along the way it disappeared. I tried to set it up again, but now it's missing (completely). I tried a repair. No good. Any suggestions? Thanks. Robert Do a hard reset on the Toolbar by renaming outcmd.dat to outcmd.old. You should then be able to add it again. Also see the following for more options; http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/news.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outloo...

Lost Email after Uninstall
I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup my emails. Did I really loose my email or did Microsoft's uninstall program leave the email file somewhere. I have looked for .pst and ..dbx files but can't find any. Thanks, strad Uninstalling never removes your PST file. Keep looking. Make sure you've enabled the display and search of hidden folders. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "strad" <stradwork@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c90a0f78.0310300748.3897db85@posting.google.com... > I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup...

save as web page
I have Excel 2003 on an XP system. I have a workbook with many worksheets, some are data and others are charts. I want to select 3 charts and save them as a single web page. When I do this my web page only shows the chart that was displayed when I did the save. Does any one know how to do this? Karen ...