I get only the color black in color schemes. A fix?

First step would be to put a little black writing in THIS space and
describe your problem including
Software?
Printer?
Operating System?
And what is actually happening.

You see we need just a little information to try and understand your
problem.
--
John G

Wot's Your Real Problem?

0
Greentest1 (225)

I don't want mail recipients to get my categories and flags
This goes back to Outlook2000 and I still see it in Outlook 2003 Production. When I receive a mail item, let's say my rules assign a category to it. Then I reply to it. If the recipient has Outlook, they see the categories that I've assigned to that mail. If I set a flag to remind myself to follow-up on that mail, the recipient also gets my reminder and a flag. I understand these can be considered features and there is a post here just today from someone saying they use flags extensively, but I don't want people to see the categories I assign to mail, especially if my rules mi...

How do you get the sum of 2 different text values?
For instance, I need to add the amount of times "S" and "HS" appear in a row. I figured out that the COUNTIF function will add the amount of times "S" appears in a row, but I can't figure out how to make it add both and give me a number value as the answer. Is this even possible? Try this: =COUNTIF(A:A,"S")+COUNTIF(A:A,"HS") Regards, Paul "sunshine.girl" <sunshine.girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C63C684-D389-4BA0-A73F-8AC553B7F7D3@microsoft.com... > For instance, I need to add the amount o...

Can't get Word Mail Merge to find my Excel file of names and addre
I can't get my excel file to show up in the Select Data Source window. I clicked on "New Source" then selected ODBC DSN, selected Excel File, and got a Select Database and Table screen with no options for me, except ack and Cancel. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, can anyone help? Thanks. Marilyn Collins Did you navigate [using the Directories list] to the folder where your Excel file is stored? Double-Click the folders following the path to that directory. Once you get to a folder containing Excel files they will appear in the left list of Database Nam...

Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not.....................

How do I fix a workbook.
I have a workbook with 5 sheets and macros with forms. When I select any one of the worksheets by the tab with the mouse, the cursor goes to a page and the only way I can get Excel to stop is to cancel the task. How do I either fix this workbook or copy all the sheets to another workbook? TIA -- Bill What version of Excel, Bill? Have you tried File-->Open and choose the Repair option? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5CBB482-1057-4B14-9277-B5FBAA9D866B@microsoft.com... >I have a workboo...

Invest 3325/-. & get 2,04,750/- in 12 periods without working. or 32,00,000/- with some working
Hi I made my choice when faced this opportunity to lock my position. The compnay is going on mass way to sell Bajaj Allianz New unit gain policy . How you and me can benefit by taking policy earlier. We can enter into pool to earn 2,04,750/- without working. IF we introduce 8 members we can earn 32,00,000/- (not necessary 8 members has to work) This is called grwoth plan.. & many companies are successfully running this concpet. see the testimonals for proof. Investment is 3325/- & we get policy when 12,000/- gets deposited in your account. 9000./- gets deduced from your earning....

Coloring Alternative Rows only if data is there
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with [ =MOD(ROW(),2)=1] conditional formatting in it. I want to highlight this only if there data in there. I have googled if but cannot find the method can anyone post the method or provide me with link. It will be 2nd conditional formatting I think :l =AND(COUNTA(1:1)>0,MOD(ROW(),2)=1) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "BetaDocuments" <betadocuments@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c0c21d2b-e800-4c9a-b310-24a10793eb7c@g38g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a spreadsheet with [ =MOD(ROW(),2)=1] conditiona...

Getting same message over and over and over and over each day
I'm going nuts. I belong to a website for getting financial information. I formerly used Outlook Express but switched to Microsoft Outlook because of the additional features. Now, I continue to receive two different e-mails from the website over and over and over again every day. Approximately every 10 seconds and they go back two weeks. So far today I've received hundreds. I have no idea how to stop this. Any ideas or solutions??? "goinbatty" <goinbatty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:422BFA40-1D55-4558-9AE9-EE4182B09066@microsoft.com......

Color for chart series auto-assigned after 56?
Using Excel 2000, I am having a color issue with charts that exceed 5 series. Below is some sample VBA to reproduce the issue. The cod creates a bar chart with 60 series. The RGB color I have chosen i white (255, 255, 255). You will notice that beginning with series 57 the color of the columns no longer gets assigned the color that I want Excel starts auto-assigning colors at this point. I have reproduce this faithfully 100% of the time. Has anyone seen this before? I there a programatic workaround so that I don't have to manually chang the colors after the fact? Thanks- Craig Sub ...

black screen that says out of range
my son got up today and his pc says fregency out of range cant get to desk top or anything cant some one help plz -- sassy9235 From: "sassy9235" <guest@unknown-email.com> | my son got up today and his pc says fregency out of range cant get to | desk top or anything cant some one help plz First thing is ignore Panzke (if you see his post). There are no 'viruses' that damage hardware. As for what you actual problem is, you will have to supply more information. -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - http...

Get a FREE Valuable gift just by reading this!
I'm Just Like YOU!! Always looking for great opportunities, We'll I've found one that works! It seemed too good to be true, but I gave it a try, and Now It is Working for me!! I'm no marketing guru, But this is really simple, check it out, you even get a FREE gift just for visiting. http://www.profitdealings.com/dollarempire ...

Getting a -1 Status in Disqualify Lead
I'm getting a -1 status when I try and disqualify a lead. When I click on the picklist I get an IE Script Error: 'firstChild.firstChild.children[...].offsetTop' is null or not an object My guess is that the picklist values were deleted or customized or something. Where can I edit the Disqualify - Status picklist values? Any ideas on what could be happening? Just a follow up. Hopefully it will help someone. Turns out somehow our XML file included duplicate contact sections. We exported the XML, sent it to Microsoft support, they fixed the XML file and sent it back. We imported i...

Get position of image after stretching it
Im loading a picture and setting it as a stdPicture Object and displaying it as a background picture on the Form. This picture is then stretched using Paintpicture when the Form is resized (Im trying to make this app adaptable for most screen resolutions). Several controls are placed on this Form and they are placed in particular positions that fit with the background picture. For example, think of a coloured rectangle in this background picture. A picture control exactly the same size as this rectangle is then positioned and placed on top of that rectangle. The question: How can...

Fixed width
When using Text-To-Columns, Excel "recognizes" that the data fits the Fixed Width criteria and PRE-assigns the width. In most of the cases I work with Excel is wrong 99% of the time. Is there a way to force Excel to NOT pre-assign the width (leave everything blank)? The data I would like to parse is in the following format: INTEGER HEXADECIMAL_NUMBER DATE TIME TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT, TEXT The first 4 fields are fixed width and the subsequent fields are different length but comma delimited (with space after the coma). I n...

How do I get a chart to display backwards/forwards?
I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc. When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't display backwards. The nearest day displays on the left side of the chart, not the right. How do I change that? Double click on the axis, select the scale tab, and check "Values in reverse order" Jerry Will wrote: > I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc. > When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't > display backwards. The nearest day displays on the ...

how to make and save a color palette (.pal)?
I need to make a color palette (with the sufix .pal) that I can use even outside MS Office programs. Alexandre You are not going to do it in Publisher. I can create custom palettes in CorelDraw. Might look into your editing program to see if the capability is there. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Alexandre" <Alexandre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C45A572-29DC-4ACA-9A5B-215321EAB41F@microsoft.com... >I need to make a color palette (with the sufix .pal) that I can use even > outside MS Office programs. > Alexandre ...

Get A Free IPOD
I just got my IPOD in the mail..Its Fast Free and Easy. http://tinyurl.com/6c86j7 ...

CAsyncSocket:Get Proxy Address
I have a client server project, In the server I use proxy. I use CAsyncSocket class in MFC, and now I can only get server IP address, how can I get the proxy address? thanks in advance. ...

how do I get rid of extra rows
I have a large spreadsheet, and for some reason on one page, there are some 5000 extra rows at the bottom. There's nothing in them - I've selected them all, cleared the contents, and asked Excel to delete them, but they won't go away. They're making the spreadsheet even larger, and the page navigation that much more difficult. Why won't they go away?? Hi Sarah, One thing that you have to do to finalize things is to save the file. I find that trying to do everything without using a macro usually misses. Suggest you try the macro on Debra Dalgleish's site to fix all ...

Colored Messages
I want to setup Outlook 2003 to make emails in the default view different colors. For example, if I am in the TO, I want the email to display in Red. If I am in the CC, I wan the email to display in Blue. If I am not in the TO or CC, I want the email to stay black. I'm only talking about changing colors on the line that show From, Subject, To, Recieved, etc not the actual display of teh email contents. eric In Outlook: click on View, Arrange By, Current View, Customize Current View Click on Automatic Formatting. There will be a list of rules. One should say Mail sent direc...

Posts Not Getting Any Responses
I have posted a number of requests out of my 4 only one got a response which said they had the same problem. Is it because the request is so stupid, or no one has an answer. Thanks. Hi, This is the microsoft.public.project.server group. Did you post directly to it or to a site that mirrors this group? If so, try: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.project.server&lang=en&cr=US If you did post directly, then what tool did you use and is your question relevant to the group you chose? usually questions only get left if they a...

Not all SFO Contacts are getting Account Field Populated
Everyone, I have a number of SFO and all of them are getting about 10 - 20 % of their contacts sync'ed without the Account field populated. They have sharing rights assigned to them either by Group or individually. Interestingly, though, the VP and CEO, when they sync the entire list only get less than 1% without account field populated. Basically no problems with them. It appears to be a permissions issue, but I can't seem to find where they lacking any rights. Anyone have any ideas? I am desperate to get this resolved, VP is breathing down my neck. Thanks, Brian Corbet ...

Can get new messages in center of screen?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I'm on new imac 27&quot; <br> Boy, open new mail message and it shoots over to the left side of the monitor. Wasn't so bad with 20 CTR. <br> Anyway to get them to be centered? thanks! > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343028456_1486606 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit On 12/6/09 9:19 PM, in...

Getting values from a graph
As the title says, I want to be able to get a value from a graph/chart within Excel. Rather than having to rely on values already inputed I want to be able to interpolate between those values to obtain the value at a specific date. Is this possible? Not really. If you can derive the equation excel is using to plot the line, then you might. Or if you want to use the trend line equation as an approximation, you could fit a trend line and use that equation. If it is using a linear equation, you could interpolate to get an estimate. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Jon" <anonymou...

font color #2
I would like to change the font color in Excel to a light grey. I tried using the color palette. The color is changed on the screen but does not change the way my B&W laser printer prints. It prints as black. Any suggestions? If you have the page setup to print the sheet as black and white, then this may be the reason. Go to File>Page Setup. Under the Sheet tab there is an option to print the sheet as black and white. If this box is checked, then uncheck it and try again. Other than that, I'm not sure. HTH "Eagle7" <Eagle7@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...