I'm trying to download nokia pc suite to windows xp to upload gallery onto
the computer but get error message404 not found - how can i download this pc
suite please
--
Krysy Albutt

Krysy Albutt wrote:
> I'm trying to download nokia pc suite to windows xp to upload gallery
> onto the computer but get error message404 not found - how can i
> download this pc suite please

Care to enlighten us how this pertains to: -

1)    Microsoft
2)    Publisher
3)    Windows

If you're having problems downloading from the *NOKIA* site where do you
think you should be directing your complaint?

--
In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/

0
test1951 (392)

MSCOMCTL.OCX runtime error
I am trying to use an older program (developed probably around 2003/4). When I attempt to run it I get the following message: > > Run-time error '339': > > Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly > registered: a file is missing or invalid > I found this website from google, this specific thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/845481.htm so I decided to try doing what was suggested in that thread. None of the things that were suggested helped, then it mentioned something about dependency walker. I opened the ...

how can I download 2003 on new computer with no CD drive?
I have Office 2003 PE disc, but bought new laptop without CD Drive. Tried to transfer from one laptop CD Drive to new one with USB cable, but wouldn't connect. How can I download from internet and then add my activation code - product key? Or connect one computer to the other? You need either an external CD, a local network connection to a PC with a CD drive or copy the CD to a thumbdrive and install from that. You can't download from the internet. childcare trainer wrote: > I have Office 2003 PE disc, but bought new laptop without CD Drive. Tried to > transfe...

Outlook 2003 error #16
My PC crashed last night, and when I restarted it, Outlook 2003 gave an error message that the personal folders had been improperly terminated, and it was trying to recover. That message disappeared after a few seconds, and a normal-looking Outlook window came up. But now, when I try to send/recieve email, I get the error message: Task 'Verizon Main - Receiving' reported error (0x80040600) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040600' Is there a way to recover Outlook without losing the inbox, which contains numerous unread emails? Running Vista Home Premium edition. In the first in...

Unhandled Exception error on few accounts
Hello, On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the following unhandled exception: [SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218 Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase queryExpress...

A Crystal Beginner

GP 10 new install (trial)
Hello, I installed a trial version of GP 10 on a standalone PC to evaluate it. Install seems to complete without problem (includes SQL 2005 install) but when I first want to run Utilities I get an error message " an error occurred while using the bcp utility - data was not correctly copied to the server..." It says it's either a BCP install or ODBC issue. Re-installed everything, same result. Would anybody have a clue? This problem occurs if the User Account Control (UAC) feature is enabled in Windows Vista. However, you must disable the UAC feature if you want to run M...

Why isn't Outlook downloading all messages
I'm running Outlook 2007 on a Windows Vista 64bit machine with 8GBs of Ram. I've been noticing that Outlook doesn't always download all messages from my ISP. It will download 95% of them, but then it leaves some messages on the server. I can see them if I log into my webmail, but OUtlook doesn't download them. If I restart Outlook, it will see them and download. Is this a common problem? Do I need to reinstall? Jason, Once again, your ISP may have a limit that you are exceeding. "Jason Klein" <JasonKlein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Combo Box Yes/No error
Hello. I have a form that I want to add a function in the footer that will allow me to sort the records based on whether they are active or inactive. The field in my table is a yes/no check box that is check for yes and unchecked for no. I have tried to use a combo box with 2 columns, Active and Inactive with corresponding fields yes/no check boxes. I set it up as a 2 column count combo box and hid the yes/no column so active/inactive would appear. I get an error that the expression is too complex.... The information is passed to my query to the Active Yes/No column by using: [Forms]![E...

"Compile error in hidden module: GlobalCodeModule"
Hi, we have 3 versions of office installed 2003, 2007, 2010. We have had no problems with that until a week ago or so. In Word 2003 we have code in a global template which uses a treeview control from mscomctl.ocx. I'm not sure that this is the problem though. I have tried to uncheck the reference to theat control and save the template, but then I get another error message "The disk is full. etc etc". I can't save the template after removing the reference or doing any other editing in that template. This not only occurring on my computer. I suspect a rec...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

downloading msdn library 2010?
Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I can find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it. On 08-06-2010 14:46, Andy B. wrote: > Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I can > find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on > /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it. The stuff you need are not in this kit: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aed...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Publisher2000,trying to ftp., says check your URL, can't publish,
Can't publish to tripod using ftp. I'm a real newby to this stuff but have checked all other questions. I did enable frontpage on the tripod site. Can you help? Make note that web publication issues should be discussed in our webdesign forum versus this general forum. You should work thru the article - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=158 - as well as review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "javalady33" <javalady33@discussions.microsof...

Error 3314
I previously set a property to True in a subform field in order to prevent users from leaving a Null value. Error 3314 appears when trying to click in the field to enter information. So, you can't even do what the error message is asking you to do. In addition to that, you can't click anywhere else in the main form until Error 3314 is dealt with (trapped!). I don't really have time to deal with this problem, so I decided to just not make it a required field (setting No instead of Yes in design view). Nothing changed! I've even refreshed the tables and this subform ...

Error -2147024773 when changing passwords in OWA
Hi, Mac clients cant seem to change their Windows password using OWA. The error number -2147024773 appears during the password change process. Can anyone help? Other information: Exchange Server 2003/Windows Server 2003 in mixed mode: with SSL installed and the "Change Password Feature in Outlook Web Access" enabled (KB327134) Macs: OS 9 using IE4.5 and IE5. Windows PCs can change passwords without problem. Intermittently I can change the password on the IE4.5 Mac but most of the time I get the error above. Thanks, Martin Can user's who are using a PC change their domain...