I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?

Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher.  How can I view the
..pub file?

Thanks,

Mike
0
Archangel (2)

Archangel

Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for
yourself.. there is no viewer available..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher.  How can I view
> the
> .pub file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Cannot view email
HI, I'm running outlook 2000 on windows 98se,we also have exchange server running from another server. I cannot open any email that I have received or sent. I have uninstalled and Reinstalled outlook 2000. I have stopped all services in the backround that I could. Everytime i double click to view(open) email the hourglass comes up and outlook freezes. What can I do next ,Gates ...

How can i disable BCC from the server level
I need to disable the ability to send BCC mail. Is there a way to do this at the server level. If not is how do i disable it on the client side. Your help is greatly apprciated. Thanks On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:44:09 -0800, "Andy Exchange admin" <Andy Exchange admin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to disable the ability to send BCC mail. Is there a way to do this at >the server level. If not is how do i disable it on the client side. Your >help is greatly apprciated. Thanks Not really possible. ...

Can Excel calculate a list for me?
I have a list of invoices with the amount of each. I know how much a customer paid. He didn't give me the invoices he wanted to pay for. Given that I have the total, can Excel calculate the correct list of amounts (invoices) the customer is paying for ?? Chip, this is what you seem to be saying:- InvoiceAmount InvoiceNumber CustomerPays 1 1,000 2 2,000 3 3,000 3 4 4,000 5 5,000 If customer pays 3 it could go against either Invoice Numbers 1,000 and 2,000 or just 3,000 alone so I think that the answer to your question is no. If my co...

Moving Files To New Hard Drive
I just upgraded the hard drive in my girlfriends computer. It had 80GB and I added an additional 250GB drive. The OS is XP Home 2002. How do I go about moving _*everything*_ to the larger hard drive? "ampig" wrote: > > I just upgraded the hard drive in my girlfriends computer. It had 80GB > and I added an additional 250GB drive. The OS is XP Home 2002. How do I > go about moving _*everything*_ to the larger hard drive? > > Use the cloning software that came with the new disk to clone the old disk to the new. Everything is copied to the n...

MS Outlook 2007

Outlook is password protected but messages can be seen in OE
My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Fluf Fluffy <fluff@fluff.comINVALID> wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Outlook Express will not and CANNOT access anything in Outlook. Please explain what you mean in more depth. -- Brian Tillman Fluffy wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? > > Fluf > Are you saying ...

How can I write vertically in some columns on an Excel spreadshee.
I am a teacher and take attendance on Excel spreadsheets. I want to vertically write 'Christmas Holiday" or other wording in some columns. I would imagine there is a way, perhaps using PowerPointm but I do not know it. Also I have not been able to find it in 'help'. Any help out there? Select the cell that contains the text Choose Format>Cells Select the Alignment tab In the Orientation section, click on the Vertical text, or drag the red diamond to rotate the text Click OK Teacher using spreadsheets wrote: > I am a teacher and take attendance on Excel spread...

corrupted file
Hi, I saved file on disk open in whare house pc, PC might had some dust in a drive . Now i can canot open again. Its pass word protected i tried in explorer take properties of a drive then tools then first option error checking CHECK NOW . Now i get to password window once i put password cannot open work book (it opens & close it self ) password is correct. please let me know thansk for help. Saqib You should not open (or attempt to open) a file from floppy. Copy to your hard drive and open from there. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Sa...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Can't see SENT mail
All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view what I've sent? -- Gene "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C959931D-4B82-4BD3-9D01-72FA3842B172@microsoft.com... > All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view > what > I've sent? > -- > Gene Open to the Sent Items Folder>view menu>current view>ensure that show all messages is selected. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ "Gene" &l...

can't create a simple Line Chart
Several of us around the store have tried,,, and we just can't create a simple Line Chart showing the growth of Sales from 1973 up to 2008. It seems this would be so simple. I have the Excel Spreadsheet open with Column A as "YEAR" and Column B as "SALES". I follow just as the instructions say, highlighting the columns and inserting them in the Chart Wizard, but it just doesn't display like it supposed to. I manually created what I'm looking for using www.barchart.be, but I paid money to have this Excel software on my pc; I wanna use it! Any help woul...

How can I print noncontiguous rows on the same page?
I want to print rows 3, 9, and 18 on the same page. When I select them with Control and try to print them, I get 3 pages. I also can "Set the Print Area" but it also prints on 3 pages. Other than a workaround to copy and paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? Thank you. Mary "Mary A Walthall" <Mary A Walthall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEE7125C-D9A4-4432-AEEE-C3BDA66B4126@microsoft.com... > Other than a workaround to copy and > paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? ...

MS Exange connection

Is there a way to extract files from the Off line files cache
I have a laptop that used to be a member of a SBS 2003 domain and was utilizing folder redirection of My Documents. The laptop was never reconfigured to remove it from the domain and the user continued to use the domain login. Since that time (about a year ago), the computer and user were removed from the SBS domain. So far so good, the user on the laptop was happy.. Today, the laptop was worked on and was removed from the domain. Now, the question is, where are the files that used to be in My documents? I beleive they are cached in the Offline files folder (C:\wind...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Can I set a rule for AutoForwarded messages?
The head in my office sends mails I don't want. Specifically, it seems like he has set AutoForward to some sorts of news letters from various sites. I'm currently using Outlook 2010 and in the header it says "This message was AutoForwarded." Of course he sometimes sends mails I need to read so I can't block all of his mails or his mails that start with "FW:". Is there any way I can set a rule for AutoForwarded messages? I'd like to move them to Junk E-mail folder. No, there is no rule for this. Why not simply ask him to remove your address from h...

auto file path update when excel sheet moved to another directory.
Hello, I've been working on a huge excel file for a while and I'm trying to make it easier to use. My problem is that when it is moved from the template folder to a working folder the formulas referencing a file in the template folder have their path changed in the formula and have to have the links updated. Since the file is protected it's impossible for the users to chance the source. It's wierd because it will still pull information, but if information is changed in the external data file the updated doesn't get ported over. I need some like the $ command to ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

Can't see e-mails in shared folder
I am using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server and can open a shared folder from another user. I can read all of the e-mails listed there except for the ones from "System Administrator" (usually the undeliverables). The e-mails open but there is nothing in them. All of the other e-mails in this folder open just fine. And the owner of the folder can open and read these e-mails. Am I (or the owner) missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a setting on the Exchange server that won't allow System Administrator messages to be read by anyone other than the origin...

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
need help new can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ?? THANKS Sure you "can", but the question is why? If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files. Next, simply re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to proceed. That's really all there is to it. If you have any mail in the old databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them instead of dele...