I can't seem to add a logo to my personal information

The area where my logo could be added is grayed out and I can't seem to add a
logo to it.  Any suggestions?
0
kitsal (1)

Edit a logo for a personal information set
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030713481033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"kitsal" <kitsal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The area where my logo could be added is grayed out and I can't seem to add a
> logo to it.  Any suggestions?

0
gsauer (5095)

Auto add signature?
Is there a way to add the signature information to an e- mail without having to do an "insert"? I want an automatic function when I hit "send". Thanks - Tools > Options >Mail Format > Signatures - Signature for new messages - Select signature from menu "G.McM" wrote: > Is there a way to add the signature information to an e- > mail without having to do an "insert"? > I want an automatic function when I hit "send". > Thanks > > ...

.pst Outlook Backup Add-In
I installed the .pst backup Add-In into Outlook 2003 and it works fine on my profile on my WindowsXP Pro system. However when another user of the machine logs in and opens Outlook 2003 the Backup selection isn't in the File menu. Any suggestions or ideas as to why this is happening? When I try to install it in the other profiles on the system it tells me that the Add-In is already installed. ...

Want to keep seperate personal contact list,addr book and PST file
This message is cross posted in two groups public.outlook and public.outlook.general At work, I keep a personal pst file for personal email in a seperate directory with personal files. Every 6 months to a year, I create a new one, retire the old one and back it up to CD, no problem. This keeps my personal stuff completely seperate from work stuff. Oh yeah, Windows2000Pro & Outlook 2000 (connected to Exchange server I believe, whatever that means) I would like to do the same with my contact information. It seems to me that the contact info is in the "main" pst file. I cannot ev...

Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept and Relay E-Mail
Hello We have seen the posts referenced in several other posts relating to relaying especially in E5.5 Please review 304897 XIMS: Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept and Relay E-Mail - http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304897 is this what everyone is seeing? Hope this helps clear some misconceptions regarding the perceived issue. If it does not, reply and be as specific as you can with your configurations, testing and the results so we may look into the specifics again. Our initial efforts have been unsuccessful in reproducing the reported issue on Exchange 5.5. Thank you. -- Ted C...

Logo on first page
On a 10 page website, only on IE8, my logo does not appear on the home page but does appear on the other 9. It works fine on Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Safari and even IE7. Help please, I'm desporate, I've spent many hours to to find my problem and correct it to no avail. Post this on the publisher.webdesign newsgroup. Post your URL and what version Publisher you are using. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "RonB" <rb69_98@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:82e6e22e-8826-4acc-ba3e-8fbe88de258f@m26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > On a 10 page we...

add sheets
ho do i add more sheets to the "CURRENT" workbook,, not new workbook In an open existing book, Try clicking Insert > Worksheet ? Repeat to add more sheets Any gotchas? -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com --- "Safin Merchant" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB5D36CB-89DC-465D-AF95-6EED8339CE37@microsoft.com... > ho do i add more sheets to the "CURRENT" workbook,, not new workbook From the menu, choose Insert-->Worksheet <-*-><-*-><-*-><-...

Getting answers to questions...seems impossible
I have been interesting in using POS, but I am beginning to become concerned. I have just one question in getting started. I expect to plan 2 lanes of POS. I expect I need to buy 2 copies, but I do not see any info on what else I need to configure this. Do I need a server? Would POS come with server software? Or should I consider one lane to be a workstation that is also the database for the store? I called MS with this question. They gave my a number and asked me to call Best Buy. That seemed odd. The rep at Best Buy felt the same way. He looked through waht he had and told m...

Subform focus on Add
I have an "on current" event on a main form setting the focus on a field in a subform. How would I cause it to set the focus on the bottom of the records in the blank add record field? In other words I want to have the subform as if oppend with the "acAdd" parameter. Thanks, Ed After you have set focus to that control in the subform, run one more code step: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNew -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Ed Finley" <ed@edfinley.net> wrote in message news:E894A8ED-C4B4-4F80-AB40-CCB4B0C90AD8@microsoft.com... &g...

How to add fields for SkypeID and Facebook account in Outlook Contact form?
Can this be done easily? Do I need strong programming skills? -AH It's not all that hard to do - tools, forms, design a form or when a new form is open, from its tools menu, design this form. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

Need formula to add specific #'s across the top
I want to be able number columns across the top of my excel sheet. EX. (0, 0) (1, 0) (2, 0) How do I get it to keep adding 1 number to the front # and keep the second # as a zero? When I do it down a column it works fine but when I try to do it across it just keeps repeating itself so that I get: (0, 0) (1, 0) (2, 0) (0, 0) (1, 0) (2, 0) instead of (0, 0) (1, 0) (2, 0) (3, 0) (4, 0) (5, 0) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Enter in A1 ="(" & COLUMN()-1 & ", 0)" returns (0, 0) (1, 0) (2, 0) (3, 0) (4, 0) (5, 0) as it is copied across row 1 Gord Dibben ...

Cannot add business unit or team
Any of the 3 CRM system admin users I have tried couldn't add neither unit nor team. No modifications have been made to the security roles. Error message: UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizTeamClass.CreateAndRetrieve(CUserAuth& Caller, String TeamXML, Int32 Count, String[] Members) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Team.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.CreateAndRetrieve() Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId eventId) Mic...

Cannot add extra mailboxes
Hi Newsgroup. I have a problem with some of my Outlook 2002 clients. When I go to edit the properties for my exchange server,=20 =FAnder Advenced I can choose to add other mailboxes, but=20 when I push the ADD button, it comes with an error. It says: The name cannot be found, I can't even type=20 anything, it just gives this error. (This is a translation from Danish) Anyone how can fix this ? What version of Exchange? If 5.5 you need to create the users as Windows accounts first before you create a new mailbox, if 2000 or later you need to use the ADUC to add the users to the AD before ...

How do I arrange my personal folders in alpha order?
I have one company I work with and they have about 50 different departments. I receive emails on a daily basis, and I would like to store in folder because I often have to go back for old information. My personal folders are not arranaged in any sort of style and I have to scroll carefully to find the appropriate dept. It takes time and waste time. Selena Armstrong <Selena Armstrong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have one company I work with and they have about 50 different > departments. I receive emails on a daily basis, and I would like to > store in folder be...

Need to Add Column to Data in Pivot Table
Hi all, Hope I'm posting in the correct forum. I'm trying to create a pareto chart (column and line) using Pivot Tables and I've got it 2/3 done. I'm stuck on the last part, and am hoping someone can help me or tell me whether or not it's even possible. I have one data field called CONDITION. It has two options, PASS or REWORK. I currently have a stacked column chart to display the count of the values of the two. What I want to add is another series that is a percentage of the PASS to the total. In my pivot table, I have three column under data, PASS, REWORK,...

uxtheme.dll Error with VS Tool Add-In
I deployed a GP add-in with Visual Studio tools. Works beautifully on an XP machine, but when I installed it on a Win2k machine it throws an exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'uxtheme': The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F) at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.LibWrapper.IsThemeActive() at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.ColorHelper.AreThemesEnabled() at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.DexUIForm.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean...

How do I add the sums of a group of columns to a series in chart?
I have a series of monthly totals I am plotting on a chart using: Sales!$B$1:$M$1 to send the data to the chart. I want to lump some of these into a category called "Others". How do I send multiple sums to the same series? Combine them into a range in the worksheet (using SUM), then plot this range as the "Other" column. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions - http://PeltierTech.com/ 2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html ______...

Add Chart Columns
I can not successfuly add a new column to my Weight chart. I can re-build the entire chart. The Chart is a simple column chart with date on the X axis and a column for daily weight on the Y axis. This tutorial: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051984721033.aspx#DifferentData Talks about different colored sizing handles that can be used to drag chart data to the chart area. It does not explain how to acquire the colored sizing handles. Any help to help me find way to add chart data will be appreciated. Office 2003 Thank The chart has to be embedded on the data sheet to see the ou...

Add Current Time
Hi,I'm a complete novice with Access (so maybe I should give up now!) butI'm trying add the current time into a table when pressing a togglebutton in a form.So basically you press the "Start" button in the form and in the tablethe current pc time is entered automatically.I have no idea about code building...I'm using the Expression builderand I have "= time()" in "onclick" and I have "Start time" as thecontrol source which links it to the correct column on my table.However when I click the button all it does is enter "00:00" and not...

Everything Seems Lost
Greetings all... I went to logon to Outlook and it prompted me with the 'Do you Want to Create Account' message normally received after a new install... I ignored it and went into Outlook and everything seems to be lost... Contacts, calender, inbox, sent items, etc. Anyone have any thoughts and/or ideas on how I can check to see if my information is still 'alive' and how I can retrieve it? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

2006 seems nice...
....and I say this with a certain degree of trepidation after my experience with '05. I just installed Money '06 since I got it for free (mail in rebate yet to be sent, but Microsoft has been good about their rebates) with Tax software. I chose my desktop to try it out first. I use Money '04 on my laptop but didn't want to upgrade that just yet. So I just spent about 15-20 minutes with the new version and decided to share my thoughts. Couple of things that put me off of using 05 have been taken care of in 06. So, it seems someone is listening. Clutter is reduced and onlin...

Can't seem to use employeeType in query-based distribution lists
I've populated employeeType with the relationship of the people in our network (Employee, Contractor, or Customer). When I go into Active Directory Users and Computers, create a query-based distribution list, and make a custom LDAP query of; employeeType=Employee and hit the "Find" key, it finds everyone I want. If I go to the Preview panel, it does not find them. I also see that it adds to the query. In the Preview panel it looks like this; (&(!cn=SystemMailbox{*})(&employeeType=Employee)) Now I can also populate extensionAttribute3 with the same data. The qu...

Adding a personalized hyper link to an image
Hello, I am getting to know Publisher. I am currently trying to send an e- mail to a bunch of college. I have made a personalized hyper link, and that's just fine. But I like to make an personalized hyper link on an image. Is that possible at all? Please do help me - I'm getting quiet frustrated scrolling through all the menus looking for a solution... :) Thanks. ...

Add Offline Address List...
I've created an additional address book " Elected Officials"with several address books inside of it and and want to make it available offline within the "Default Offline Address List". Went into ESM, the properties of the Default Offline Address List and added this Electet Officers address book to the Address Lists: so now there's "Default Global Address List" and "Elected Officers" in the properties of the Default Offline Address List but when I'm online and select Synchronize - Address Book, this Elected Officers book is not availa...

How do I add Products
How do I add products to my CRM? I have found the form in customizations and started to modifiy the form, however, when I look for products in my outlook client, it does not offer that form to me. All I get is a view that has a linkability to excel. Please point me in the right way Hi, You need to click on following to create new product. Settings --> Product Catalog --> Products --> New And be aware that the product catalog is only available under Settings in the web client for CRM and may not display if you have the Outlook client open. If you are still not able to reach ...

Is it Possibile to add a creditnote to Collection note.
MGP version 7.5. In the Collection Management module of MGP, (Transactions / Sales / Collection management) you can add an invoice to a note. However it’s not possible to add a credit note to a note. If you try to do this you get the following error message “ You can’t select, creditnote’s, revenue and payments with a note". So we would like this to be incorporated in the future release. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the me...