I can't find cell diagonals in Publisher 2003.

Where do I find cell diaganols in Pub 2003. The textbook tells me where and
so the Help feature, but they are not available from the Table menu. Help
0
Frank9521 (202)

"Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where do I find cell diaganols in Pub 2003. The textbook tells me where
> and
> so the Help feature, but they are not available from the Table menu. Help

Pub 2003 Help returned this information:
Diagonal divisions in table cells are available only when you are working on
a print publication. If you convert a print publication that contains a
table with cell diagonals to a Web publication, the cell diagonals will
disappear.

 You can divide table cells diagonally only if you are working on a print
publication.

  1.. Select the cells you want to change.
  2.. On the Table menu, click Cell Diagonals.
  3.. Click either Divide down or Divide up.

0
Chuck

Renaming Exchange 2003 Server computer name
Is there a way to rename an Exchange 2003 server computer name without having to reinstall? Thanks for your help jericom@gmail.com (Jerico Max) wrote in news:bdd87ac0.0409221151.125dfb99 @posting.google.com: > Is there a way to rename an Exchange 2003 server computer name without > having to reinstall? This can get ugly. Proceed with caution. I'd recommend building a new server and moving mailboxes to it. You could use temporary hardware and rebuild your current server with your required name. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: htt...

'the operation failed' error window in outlook 2003?
Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open either. I have to click on the icon a second time and the program opens right away. I have all the latest updates including servicepack 2 Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation > failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open > either. I have to click on the i...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

vlookup on cell below
Is it possible to do a VLOOKUP but instead of returning the value in row that contains the lookup, it returns the value in the row below? eg a b 1 no x 2 yes y 3 ok z =VLOOKUP("yes",A1:B3,2,FALSE) would return "z" instead of "y". Th only way I can think of is to add a row header at the top and use the MATCH function in column A to find the row position of "yes", then use that in an HLOOKUP in column B. I was hoping there was a simpler way. Not VLOOKUP, but INDEX & MATCH =INDEX(B1:B3,MATCH("yes",A1:A3,0)) -...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

delete drop-down box in cell
I have a problem removing a drop-down list box in a cell and have trie using clear contents, delete cell, the delete button on the keyboard Can someone please tell me how to remove this box from the cell. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi might be one created by data / validation ... click on the cell choose data / validation choose Clear All regards JulieD "brain77 >" <<brain77.1apguz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:brain77.1apguz@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have a problem removing a drop-down list box in a cell and have tr...

Printing to a network printer in Publisher 2003
When I try to print to a network printer in Publisher 2003 I get the following error messages "Publisher cannot continue printing because of an error. For more information, press F1" followed by "Please choose another printer. Publisher cannot find the printer \\printserver\printershare for this publication. To select a different printer, click OK. To return to Publisher now, click Cancel." All my other Office XP products print fine as do non-microsoft apps. Can anyone shed any light on this? neilvilla wrote: > When I try to print to a network printer in Publi...

VBA to insert .xlborder if cell value not equal to previous cell
I've got a worksheet and I'm wondering whether it is possible to insert a line when a value in Column A, B, C & D does not equal the values in the row above or below it. I've currently got a formula in Column A that reads.... =IF(AND(B3=B2,C3=C2,D3=D2,E3=E2),"","IL") and a conditional format that if the cell value is equal to "IL" then put a border. Wondering if there is a better way to do this via VBA or is that the better way? In your conditional formatting formula, instead of =A1="IL" (which I assume is what you've...

Find (but not find)

Return "cell reference"
Hi. How to do the following: 1) Return the cell reference of the cell eg: Type this formula in cell A1: =return_cell_reference_of_that_cell() {The above is a fictitious formula only} The answer will be A1. Preferably, it is great for me to decide on how the reference is displayed, eg: - absolute (ie $A$1) or - column-absolute (ie $A1) or - row-absolute (ie A$1) - relative (ie A1) 2) Return cell reference(s) of the target eg: Type this formula in cell B1: =return_cell_reference(target_cell) {The above is a fictitious formula only} eg: =return_cell_reference(A3) Answer: A3 =return_cell_refe...

Changing publisher 2003 document to a pdf
I created a postcard mailer in Pubisher 2003 using a template. The printer said I have to change the format of a PDF so he can open it and print it. I can't seem to do it. When I go to File and Send e-mail, the only option that shows up is sending it as a publisher document. That's because you need third party software to do that. Adobe's Acrobat is the "real deal" but there are several low-cost or free alternatives. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Chris A." <Chris A.@dis...

excel 2007 autofilter change to 2003 autofilter functionality?
Is it possible to make the 2007 autofilter change back to the 2003 autofilter functionality? You have at least one response at one of your other posts. jonnybrovo815 wrote: > > Is it possible to make the 2007 autofilter change back to the 2003 autofilter > functionality? -- Dave Peterson ...

is there a comand to return the mane of a worksheet inside a cell
Trying to find a command that returns a worksheet name inside a cell Hi Fabian Try this, =MID(CELL("filename"),FIND("[",CELL("filename"))+1,FIND("]",CELL("filename"))-FIND("[",CELL("filename"))-1) This one will give you the full path: =CELL("filename") HTH John "Fabian" <Fabian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:140C847D-2C3A-49F6-9C60-9515B426AD5E@microsoft.com... > Trying to find a command that returns a worksheet name inside a cell Hi, =MID(CELL("filename...

Finding an event

exchange 2003 Pop3 access #2
I'm trying to publish smtp and pop3 through isa. neither of the server publishing rules smtp or pop3 work properly. I was able to work around the smtp portion by configuring smtp virtual server on isa then forwarding to the exchange server. so on to pop3 for this scenario: 10.0.0.2 = exchange server ip 10.0.0.1 = isa internal 10.1.0.1 = isa dmz 60.60.60.60 = public ip address of mail server (nat by firewall to dmz interface of isa) I used mail server publishing to publish pop3 from "external" to "10.0.0.2" Following the tuturial on isaserver.org still I am ...

Hiding Cells
How do you hide cells without having to hide the entire column or rows? Hi McNiwram! You can hide the contents by formatting the font the same color as the background. You can hide formulas in the formula bar by using: Format > Cells > Protection Place check against "Hidden" OK Note that this doesn't come into effect until the worksheet is protected using the Tools menu. -- -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "McNiwram&...

Publisher 2003 image printing incorrectly but okay in MSPub 98
Publisher 2003 Upgrade. 1-page file with two GIFs inserted and one text frame in 2003 version format. When printing page, images print 75% or so correctly, and then restart at the top of the picture again. Both images do this, throwing the page format entirely off, and truncating the text...apparently routine creating print file has a glitch. Used Add-Remove to repair program with no change. Started Publisher 98 with blank document, copied the objects from the problem document and pasted them into the Pub 98 document and saved. Printed this document with no errors...so it appears the pr...

How do I print 4 different postcards on one sheet in Publisher
Our company sends postcards to customers everytime their properties are advertised in the newspaper. There is usually 8 different properties advertised a day. The templet is the same everytime as far as the design of the card. What is different is the description on each and the picture. Currently we are having to print 4 of each card, each day. This works fine as long as there is not a change in the wording of the ad the next time it is ran or a price change. This is getting to be confusing, wasteful and causing mistakes. I have tried to read about mail merge but this doesn't...

cannot find database