I am having trouble printing a booklet in Publisher

I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
remaining pages do not print in order.

I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
however, they do not come out in booklet order.

Can someone help me?
0
Cara (22)

How many pages do you have?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do
>not
> line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> remaining pages do not print in order.
>
> I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>
> Can someone help me?

0
jl_paules (2767)
9/16/2006 11:13:04 PM
Printing can be a little bit tricky and you should use the preview
feature before you print so your not wasting paper and building
fustration.
Having said that, your pages will NOT print in order if you are
printing a booklet two sided.

the format is like this

{Back page} {Front Page (pg1)}
{PG2} {PG 3}

when you put them together they come out right.

If this is not the problem, check the settings for one or two sided
printing
check that the paper size and layout (portrait or landscape) is matched
with what the printer is set for.

Keep experimenting and previewing until it looks right

I hope this helps

Cara wrote:
> I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
> line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> remaining pages do not print in order.
>
> I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>
> Can someone help me?

0
tshrtkng (3)
9/17/2006 8:43:19 AM
I don't know how your printer works, but you shouldn't have to set it up.
Publisher will automatically insert pages in the correct order when you select
booklet in the page setup. This may be the reason you are getting a wrong
arrangement.

If you are using stock other than letter, then you will have to setup your
printer for the size stock you are using.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
> line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> remaining pages do not print in order.
>
> I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>
> Can someone help me?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
9/17/2006 12:45:06 PM
JoAnn - Thanks for replying.  I narrowed it down to 12 pages.  I had set up
the "guts" of the booklet (which I think was 8 pages) and it printed
perfectly.  But then I wanted to add a cover and a sheet to be torn out.
Since I didn't want any of the verbage of the other half of the tear out
sheet, I wanted the left page (which was the left half of the tear out)
blank.  After I had added these pages, nothing except the cover sheet and the
back of that sheet printed in the correct succession.

Thanks so much for trying to help.

Carolyn

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> How many pages do you have?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do
> >not
> > line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> > remaining pages do not print in order.
> >
> > I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> > however, they do not come out in booklet order.
> >
> > Can someone help me?

0
Cara (22)
9/17/2006 5:27:02 PM
I couldn't see but two pages when I tried to preview it.  And YES I wasted a
lot of paper.  When I printed the booklet the first time with I think maybe 8
pages. It printed just fine, but I went back and tried to add a cover and
back page, and, a blank sheet.  When I did , nothing came out right????

Thanks for replying, Joe.

"Joe Pellicone" wrote:

> Printing can be a little bit tricky and you should use the preview
> feature before you print so your not wasting paper and building
> fustration.
> Having said that, your pages will NOT print in order if you are
> printing a booklet two sided.
>
> the format is like this
>
> {Back page} {Front Page (pg1)}
> {PG2} {PG 3}
>
> when you put them together they come out right.
>
> If this is not the problem, check the settings for one or two sided
> printing
> check that the paper size and layout (portrait or landscape) is matched
> with what the printer is set for.
>
> Keep experimenting and previewing until it looks right
>
> I hope this helps
>

> Cara wrote:
> > I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
> > line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> > remaining pages do not print in order.
> >
> > I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> > however, they do not come out in booklet order.
> >
> > Can someone help me?

0
Cara (22)
9/17/2006 5:31:01 PM
That's what I did, Mary.  I followed the directions in the Publisher help
area.  I did the appropriate set up - booklet, correct height & width, and
landscape orientation.  I had printed the booklet when I first did it (with
about 8 pages) and it printed correctly.  I wanted to add a cover and back
page, and, a blank page, and when I tried to print it - it came out really
screwed up.  I have two printers and they both printed the same way.  ????

Thanks for replying, Mary.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> I don't know how your printer works, but you shouldn't have to set it up.
> Publisher will automatically insert pages in the correct order when you select
> booklet in the page setup. This may be the reason you are getting a wrong
> arrangement.
>
> If you are using stock other than letter, then you will have to setup your
> printer for the size stock you are using.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>
> "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
> > line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> > remaining pages do not print in order.
> >
> > I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> > however, they do not come out in booklet order.
> >
> > Can someone help me?

0
Cara (22)
9/17/2006 5:35:02 PM
I have a booklet I'm working on. My cover is a separate document because
it's going to be printed on different stock. My printer said it would make
their life easier if I did it that way. It also made the page numbering
easier because I didn't have to fuss with sections. I've also made sure my
total number of pages was a multiple of 4. I was hoping to keep it down to
60 pages but that just ain't gonna happen. I'm looking at 64 pages - and the
need to find some appropriate fill-in graphics. Nice embroidery graphics
(not cutesy stuff) is difficult to come by.

--

> JoAnn - Thanks for replying.  I narrowed it down to 12 pages.  I had set
> up
> the "guts" of the booklet (which I think was 8 pages) and it printed
> perfectly.  But then I wanted to add a cover and a sheet to be torn out.
> Since I didn't want any of the verbage of the other half of the tear out
> sheet, I wanted the left page (which was the left half of the tear out)
> blank.  After I had added these pages, nothing except the cover sheet and
> the
> back of that sheet printed in the correct succession.
>
> Thanks so much for trying to help.
>
> Carolyn
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> How many pages do you have?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do
>> >not
>> > line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but
>> > the
>> > remaining pages do not print in order.
>> >
>> > I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
>> > however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>> >
>> > Can someone help me?

0
jl_paules (2767)
9/17/2006 5:35:45 PM
How did you add the cover? When you insert a page, it has to be in a group of
four. It very well could be the odd number you are adding that is the problem.
With your present page one on the screen, insert one page before the present
page. Publisher will want to add four, but add only one. Go to the end and add
the other three. You may have to move pages around. You can re-arrange the page
tabs.

At this point you are probably better served by use a separate publication for
the cover. That will make page 2 and page 10 blank.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> That's what I did, Mary.  I followed the directions in the Publisher help
> area.  I did the appropriate set up - booklet, correct height & width, and
> landscape orientation.  I had printed the booklet when I first did it (with
> about 8 pages) and it printed correctly.  I wanted to add a cover and back
> page, and, a blank page, and when I tried to print it - it came out really
> screwed up.  I have two printers and they both printed the same way.  ????
>
> Thanks for replying, Mary.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> I don't know how your printer works, but you shouldn't have to set it up.
>> Publisher will automatically insert pages in the correct order when you
>> select
>> booklet in the page setup. This may be the reason you are getting a wrong
>> arrangement.
>>
>> If you are using stock other than letter, then you will have to setup your
>> printer for the size stock you are using.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>>
>> "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
>> > line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
>> > remaining pages do not print in order.
>> >
>> > I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
>> > however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>> >
>> > Can someone help me?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
9/17/2006 5:57:47 PM
Thanks, Mary.  The way I added pages may be the problem.  I'm going to try to
print it tomorrow at work where I have a printer that supports duplex
printing.

I appreciate your taking the time to respond.
Cara

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> How did you add the cover? When you insert a page, it has to be in a group of
> four. It very well could be the odd number you are adding that is the problem.
> With your present page one on the screen, insert one page before the present
> page. Publisher will want to add four, but add only one. Go to the end and add
> the other three. You may have to move pages around. You can re-arrange the page
> tabs.
>

> At this point you are probably better served by use a separate publication for
> the cover. That will make page 2 and page 10 blank.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>
> "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > That's what I did, Mary.  I followed the directions in the Publisher help
> > area.  I did the appropriate set up - booklet, correct height & width, and
> > landscape orientation.  I had printed the booklet when I first did it (with
> > about 8 pages) and it printed correctly.  I wanted to add a cover and back
> > page, and, a blank page, and when I tried to print it - it came out really
> > screwed up.  I have two printers and they both printed the same way.  ????
> >
> > Thanks for replying, Mary.
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> I don't know how your printer works, but you shouldn't have to set it up.
> >> Publisher will automatically insert pages in the correct order when you
> >> select
> >> booklet in the page setup. This may be the reason you are getting a wrong
> >> arrangement.
> >>
> >> If you are using stock other than letter, then you will have to setup your
> >> printer for the size stock you are using.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
> >>
> >> "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Cara (22)
9/17/2006 9:21:01 PM
Why won't Publisher print a booklet in a double sided format?  Is this an
error or deliberate?  If a booklet won't print double sided is there any
template for a one half A4 document which is vertical?

"Cara" wrote:

> I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
> line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> remaining pages do not print in order.
>
> I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>
> Can someone help me?
0
Andrea (160)
11/26/2008 11:47:01 AM
What version Publisher are you using?

Booklet printing is straightforward in 2007 if you use the Printer wizard to
setup two sided printing.
File, Print setup, Printer details tab, Advanced Printer setup button, Printer
Setup Wizard tab. Follow the prompts for Two-Sided Printing Setup Wizard.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why won't Publisher print a booklet in a double sided format?  Is this an
> error or deliberate?  If a booklet won't print double sided is there any
> template for a one half A4 document which is vertical?
>
> "Cara" wrote:
>
>> I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
>> line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
>> remaining pages do not print in order.
>>
>> I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
>> however, they do not come out in booklet order.
>>
>> Can someone help me?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
11/26/2008 1:10:53 PM
Many thanks for your prompt reply.  It is most helpful on my home
machine/printer.  In the office however we are using Publisher 2007 and have
a super duper laser printer that does two sided printing of ordinary
Publisher documents without the need for manual intervention.  We can print
A4 sized booklets using A3 paper without a problem.  The issue is
specifically Publisher booklets using A4 paper in a 1/2 A4 vertical
(portrait) format.  These always print per the queries raised above.
Many thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> What version Publisher are you using?
>
> Booklet printing is straightforward in 2007 if you use the Printer wizard to
> setup two sided printing.
> File, Print setup, Printer details tab, Advanced Printer setup button, Printer
> Setup Wizard tab. Follow the prompts for Two-Sided Printing Setup Wizard.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Why won't Publisher print a booklet in a double sided format?  Is this an
> > error or deliberate?  If a booklet won't print double sided is there any
> > template for a one half A4 document which is vertical?
> >
> > "Cara" wrote:
> >
> >> I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher.  When I print, the pages do not
> >> line up in booklet form.  The first and last page print correctly, but the
> >> remaining pages do not print in order.
> >>
> >> I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes;
> >> however, they do not come out in booklet order.
> >>
> >> Can someone help me?

0
Andrea (160)

Color Accuracy in Microsoft Publisher 2002
I have to print some images that are on this website: http://www.beaulieucommercial.com/colorline.asp?id=32 (and yes, I have their permission :) ). I opened up the BIGGER image (when you click on the thumnail), and edited it in Adobe Photoshop CS2. I changed the Image Size>Resolution from 72 to 300, (Resample Image unchecked), so the image's print size became smaller (about the size of the thumbnail image), but a lot more detailed and sharper. I am using an HP 8450 Photo Printer, and under the Adobe Photoshop CS2 settings, Edit>Color Profiles>Working Spaces>RGB, there ...

Printing #8
Is there a way to print a register for a specified time period? Thanks, Len Urban In microsoft.public.money, Len Urban wrote: >Is there a way to print a register for a specified time period? > No, but you can accomplish most of that. You can customize a report to a date range and print that. You can File->Print to a "printer" that really produces a PDF file and print whichever pages you want from that. CutePDF and PDF995 are two that offer that capability free. Thanks, I'll try that. Len "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in...

Email trouble with New User in Active Directory
Below is a trail of posts that have been made. My problem has yet to resolved and I need some help quickly. The only other thing I can think of is to reinstall Exchange Server 2003. Hopefully someone will know the answer. Thanks! Subject: Re: Email not Setup when new user created in Active Directory From: "Bryan Hill" <bthill@comcast.net> Sent: 8/15/2004 12:30:21 PM We have other clients that are working fine. Just when we try to set up new ones - it will create the SMTP address but not the X400 address. I tried manually forcing the X400 but it will...

2008 Excel Print Preview
I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is specific to my install or it is hidden In article <ee8d6ae.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, done@officeformac.com wrote: > I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is > specific to my install or it is hidden Neither. Since all actual print operations are done via the OS, the separate Print Preview function has been removed from XL08. You can generally use Print Layout view to get an good idea of what the printed page will look. Otherwise, choosing File/Print and clic...

Trouble with the template.
I want to reset the 'normal' template to default to "Times New Roman" 10point font, and the pages numbered centre top. This seems to work when I set and reopen Word2003 from the Administrator Template vis: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. But it will not work when I open Word2003 normally from the desktop. I have deleted the "Normal.dot" from the following and copied in the "Normal.dot" from the Administrator above: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates...

Print multiple notes per page without slide images
Using PowerPoint 2007, is there a way to print multiple notes per page without the slide image? I know I can go to View | Notes Page and manually delete all of the thumbnails, but that still leaves only one slide's notes per page. I'd rather something like this: Slide #1 My notes about this slide. Slide #2 My notes about this slide. Etc. This would save lots of paper, as I have about 100 slides. I could manually copy and paste the notes into Word (100 times), but then I'd have to maintain the notes in two places if I make changes. I see reference to a Send to ...

New word docs open randomly when I print or save existing doc

PO Printing Problem (sorting)
We recently upgraded to RMS 1.3 from 1.2. When printing a purchase order, I prefer to have the PO sorted by Order No. rather than lookup code (usually a worthless barcode). This makes it vastly easier for my distributors to input these. However, since the upgrade, when I hit print, RMS re-sorts the PO by lookup code. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Under General Options there's a "Don't Remember List Sorts" check box, but this doesn't effect the problem. Thanks! Gary Ray Black Diamond Games Concord, CA gray(at)blackdiamondgames. com This is a multi-part m...

Print reports
How can I set up a report to print 2 reports per page, i.e. report for first record is printed on the top half of the page, report for second record prints on the bottom half, third on top & forth on bottom, etc. The format for each report is the same. "Pastor Del" <PastorDel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How can I set up a report to print 2 reports per page, > i.e. report for first record is printed on the top half of > the page, report for second record prints on the bottom > half, third on top & forth on bottom, etc. The format ...

Printed product is not as in print preview.
I designed a 6x4 card using gthe photo tray and photo paper. When I use the print setup page I see the correct preview. But when I print or select print preview from the main tool bar I get 2 pages and my project split. I cannot see to force a wysiwyg type print. I assume you are using Publisher 2007. When you are finished creating your publication... File, Print, On this screen re-setup your publication and printer, there is a print preview on this screen, it should preview correctly and print correctly. Have you tried using one of the Avery US Letter templates? -- Mary Sauer MSFT M...

Printing a Report on a command button
Hello all, I am needing some help with a piece of code I have. The code prints a report on a printer that is not the default printer set on the PC. The issue I have is the database window is hidden and when they click the button to run this code is appears. How do I get it to not appear? Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers("DOWNSTAIRS BIZ HUB") DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "rptEntry", True DoCmd.PrintOut Set Application.Printer = Nothing Thanks in Advance, Aaron Try this: Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(...

trouble with CrmIsapi.dll
I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted to this group ... "the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample code" I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll. when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified. ??? I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result. I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result. unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same result. Anyone experienced this. What's up with m...

unexpected conversion trouble

Trouble with Outlook 2003 and PST File
Hi, We have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and moves most emails to a PST file which is considered archived email data. They have reached the Max limited on this PST file of 1.99GBs and its not letting them open the PST file. It is trying to repair it when they try to open the PST file. Here is the message they receive: "Can't move the items. The file <path>\<filename>.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them." I can't even get it open to delete...

How do I print 2 copies of a Publisher document on an A4 sheet
Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp. Setup your printer for A4, in page layout select custom, landscape, type 14.8cm width, 20.997cm height. The dialogue should say "Prints two copies per sheet." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wombat" <Wombat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB398094-C64A-4642-AEED-E686513932D5@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp. ...

Printing a Year-End Report Again #2
I was closing the Receivables Management for the year and I accidentally closed the Receivables Year-End report without printing it. How could I open this report again? I would like to print and save this report but I am already done closing the year. I am using Dynamics version 7.0. ...

Trouble with Pivot Tables & Named Ranges
Can I use a dynamic named range setup in one file as a range in pivot tables in another file? When I have the data source file (with the named range) and the pivot report files open, the pivot reports update just fine. But the moment I close the source data, the pivot reports no longer can update and I get a message that the source can't be found. If I reopen the source, the pivot tables work fine again - but as soon as I close it up, the reports no longer work. The source file is very large and I don't want to open it every time I have to update all the reports tha...

I am in trouble
Hi, I am a student in Cambodia.I don't have any girlfriend. I tried everything. I looked at them wrote poem to them it doesnt work. I got an account from facebook, hi5 friendster myspace. I have 0 girl friend. What should I do? I am so desperate. I am good looking and 250 kg only. Please help me or at least send me some foood I am hungry Best Regards Hungry Guy __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4944 (20100314) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com You're tr...

Picture Manager Printing Problems
I recently upgrade my computer and am now running Win7 with Office 2007. Whenn I try to use picture manager to print pictures to my HP Deskjet 895cse, the pictures look washed out and there are white lines that run across the entire picture. When I print the same photo through other programs (including to an XPS file and then printing the XPS file), the picture prints correctly. Can someone tell me how to fix picture manager so that I can print directly from Picture Manager to my deskjet 895cse? Sorry, Picture Manager doesn't support printing. It hands printing off to ...

Trouble with "time" in formulas
I have a time sheet that looks something like this: A1=time...A2=time...A3=A2-A1+if(A1/24,1)...A4=if(or(A3<time(0,15,0),A3>time(4,0,0)),A3,time(4,0,0)) A1 and A2 are set up as dropdown lists and the times in the list are i increments of 15 minutes. WHat I'm trying to accomplish is (in cell A4 if A3 is between 15 minutes and 4 hours, then return 4 hours. if A3 i 0 or greater than 4 hours, return A3. If I enter enter times in A1 around 00:00 and A2 a little after 00:0 it works fine... example: A1=22:00...A2=01:00...A3=03:00...A4=04:00 A1=20:30...A2=00:15...A3=03:45...A4=04:00 A1=00...

converting .ics file to Publisher
I am trying to convert my internet calendar into a Publisher document. How can I make that conversion? Copy/paste? Print screen and insert as an image? Any particular reason why you cannot use Publisher's calendars? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "RevJon" <RevJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:466AFEDD-B315-4DEE-A05B-29D3C8D345D8@microsoft.com... >I am trying to convert my internet calendar into a Publisher document. How > can I make that conversion? I tried the c...

trouble
I have been using my MS Publisher 2000 for over 3 years. Just recently I attempted to access the Publisher program and got the following message: "This application must be installed to run. Please run setup fom the location where you originally installed the application." I have done everything I know to fix this including uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I don't understand what happened overnight nor do I understand the instruction "run from the location you originally installed the program". I can not access the numerous publicaions that I have cr...

printerror:"unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
I am using CRM 4.0 with SQL Server 2008, is there a fix for this? I did remove the KB956391 update on the client but that only allowed me to try to install the print control. When I try to install the control it looks like it finishes and then I get the same "Unable to load client print control". I am using Windows XP Prof. The server is Server 2003. RisingSunND, I'm going to give credit to my colleague, Dave Ireland, on this answer. --- • install the SRS redistributable package on the CRM server • install SQL SP3 on the SQL database and the SSRS server (if they are diff...

How do i insert a page from another publisher document?
I really need to know how i can copy/cut/move/insert a page from another publisher document to the one i am using? Jamie <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I really need to know how i can copy/cut/move/insert a page from > another publisher document to the one i am using? In the source document, go to the page you want. Deselect all objects. Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C. In the destination document, insert a new blank page. Ctrl+V. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Trouble sorting a table???
Using Excel 2002) I am relatively new to Excel and can only really perform simple functions in a basic spreadsheet. The spreadsheet I'm having trouble with is pretty basic, but I'm having trouble sorting some of the results from a table. (I'll try and explain as best as I can) I have 10 people that I'm tracking 5 different things for (dates, debts, credits, items, number of transactions, and their balance as calculated in this table by simple SUM functions) I then have another table with these same 10 people with their total balance. This is the table I'm having t...