HTML Code Fragment via Merge

Just learned how to create a catalog with Publisher and I was pretty
pleased with this capability that I had never even noticed before.  Now
what I would like to do is create a web version of my catalog and
include an item in each catalog entry that is an HTML code fragment.
These would basically be paypal code items for a shopping cart entry
relative to each catalog item.  I would like to add the code for my
fragment via another column in my XL spreadsheet that is the source for
my merge.  Does anyone know if this is doable?

Get a program suitable to the task called WebPlus10
http://www.serif.com/webplus/webplus10/index.asp
WebPlus 10 is *awesome*

Code to save info to another column?
I've got a sheet, in which column "D" is just numbers, fed real-time by mulitple other sheets in the same workbook. Is there a way so that at say 5am every day, it saves what is in column D to column E. Then the next day, it saves it to F, then G, and so on? What it is, is an inventory checkout sheet for our bar at work. Each page is a different type of booze (whiskey, rum, vodka, etc) and they have a touchscreen on the register comp. So I built a bunch of sheets with buttons to keep track of all the bottles they get out of the storage room. I plan on leaving this sheet ...

Merge Cell Button Greyed Out
Hello all. Someone has been futzing with my spreadsheet and has managed to break it. I've got 6 cells (3 cells in 2 rows) I want to merge. They were merged once, but as I say, someone has been playing. Anyway, I'm trying to merge these 6 cells in a worksheet and the merge cell button is greyed out. I can merge other cells in the sheet, but none of these 6 in any combination. Any ideas as to how I can get these cells to merge, or un-do whatever has been done that is preventing this, would be apprecaited. Thanks all! -- craig-o -----------------------------------------------...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Merging stock
I am using the Canadian version of MS Money 2004. I am attempting to merge a stock and have followed the help directions: 1. On the Investing menu, click Portfolio . 2. In the left pane, click Record a special activity , and then click Record a merger . 3. Follow the instructions on the screen. I get stuck at option 2. as there is no "Record a Merger" option, just transfer and record a split. Confirm please that this option is not available in the Canadian version, though I can't imagine why. Trent In microsoft.public.money, Trent wrote: >I am using the Canadian v...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

DataBind Repeater to string[] in ViewData without code behind. MVC 2
Greetings, I'm coming from a WinForms background and diving into ASP.Net. I'm using: C#, VS2010, .Net 4.0, ASP.Net, MVC 2. What I want to do is get a string[] of roles in the controller with: string[] currentUsersRoles = Roles.GetRolesForUser(User.Identity.Name); Then I want to attach this to the ViewData object (also in the controller): ViewData["CurrentUsersRoles"] = currentUsersRoles; Now, in the View I want to bind a Repeater to the array I fed to ViewData. Something like: <asp:Repeater ID="CurrentUsersRoles" runat="se...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

coding text to column
how do i code text to column in access vb? i need to import an excel book and i need to make sure that the 1st column is text. the numberformat = "@" does not work, as it still gives me conversion errors when importing 1. Create the table the way you want it (with Text for the field field type.) 2. Attached the Excel sheet (as a linked table.) 3. Execute an Append query to add the data to the table you set up. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot...

-3259 Error Unable to Receive Mail via Apple Mail or Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Network support assures me that when they moved the postoffice that nothing changed. Something changed! I can't use Entourage or Apple Mail anymore. Is there a special Port that needs to be open? Is there a service that needs to be running on the server? I have verified the IMAP IP address and the SMTP IP address and they tell me I have them correct. I work on a PC dominant network. I have about 30 Macs I support. We are able to use the GroupWise client 7.0.3, but it lacks the fe...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

Loss of code in button(s)
I did a repair on my .mdb and the code within my button was deleted. I also lost code within other buttons, the same .mdb when transferring my file from the hard drive (c:\) to a server drive. Why does this happen?I was also having problems with the code working correctly; I would get error messages stating that I was in design mode when I was not. I recreated the code in another .mdb and it worked fine. I also recreated the code in another form in the same .mdb and it was fine as well. Is there a corrupt object on the form that could be causing this problem ? Thank you. BelleCest My gu...

Activity Type Code 07-21-04
Hi, I use Data migration framework to upload datas from another DB. I need to link the Activity Type Code but I can't find a reference with Ms CRM. I found the code is like 135, 148 but I did'nt see the description associated with code. Thanks, SM Task (134) Fax (136) Phone Call (137) E-mail (138) Letter (141) Appointment (142) Resolution Activity (140) "SM" wrote: > Hi, > > I use Data migration framework to upload datas from > another DB. I need to link the Activity Type Code but I > can't find a reference with Ms CRM. I found the code is &g...

HTML messages #3
When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. If I was using Word as my editor, I could use the paintbrush to get this pasted text to the font I was using. Without using Word, how do I clean up my pasted attributes? In microsoft.public.office.misc Howard Brazee <howard@brazee.net> wrote: > When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste > from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. > If I was us...

is there an easy way to merge data/information on several sheets .
I need to combine sheets on one workbook into ONE sheet, data/columns are the same on each sheet, but original person put it different names on each sheet instead of on one.. anyway to do that easily short of cutting and pasting from each individual sheet? hi Robin http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm Or a formula example http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02A7E32F-CE95-40E2-843D-08EC33DE0B81@microsoft.com... >I need to combine sheets on one workbook...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang ...

Exchange 2003 converting Plain text to HTML in unwanted
We have Exchange 2003 SP1 installed and we have a couple of accounts that forward email to a server that strips out information from the email like racing stats and things. This is setup by having an alternate delivery address set for the account. What I am seeing is the email is coming in to the account is in plain text but then exchange forwards the email onto the server it is converting it to HTML which is screwing the parser and it is not able to strip out the information any more. Is there anything that can stop this hapenning?? ...

Prevent on Exit code when form is closed
Is there anyway to prevent this code from firing when the form is closed and this text box has focus? Private Sub txtBegHour_Exit(Cancel As Integer) If CInt(Nz(Me.txtBegHour.Text, 0)) = 0 Then MsgBox "Please enter a number between 0 - 12 ", vbOKOnly, "Attention!" Cancel = True End If End Sub Thanks in advance... DJ Move it to the correct event. That would be the Before Update event. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "DJJ" wrote: > Is there anyway to prevent this code from firing when the form is closed and > this text box has focus? > &g...

How do I get merged cells to display all text.
I merged a section of cells and set the wrap text and the text to start at top. For some reason when you click out of the cell it will not show all the text you typed. Does any body know why. Merged cells have problems with autofitting the rowheight. And cells with lots of text can have trouble displaying all of it. If you add a bunch of alt-enters to force new lines within the cell, you can usually see lots more. But make sure you manually adjust the rowheight when you're done. Excel problem wrote: > > I merged a section of cells and set the wrap text and the text to start a...

best way to publish html newsletter for e-mail
I would like to create a newsletter and send via e-mail as an HTML file that will be viewable by a wide variety of e-mail programs (Outlook, Outlook Express, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.). Please advise if you have any suggestions. Shawn458 <Shawn458@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Please advise if you have any suggestions. Don't use Publisher. :-) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I think it is the consensus of most is to use a pdf file attached to a cover letter e-mail. Benefits include limitless number of pages Full screen display by a...

How do I truncate decimal places on a merged field?
I'm creating a Word template with merged fields. One of the incoming fields is numeric with several decimal places (40.96670). I want to truncate the merged field to two decimal places (40.96). Note: I do not want to round (40.97) I just want to drop all decimal places after two. Can I use the Numeric Format Switch to accomplish this? How? See reply to your previous question on the same topic. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Trish Gorda" <TrishGorda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2660579C-1E18-4B59-9A30-DF7937BA8A74@m...

Html
Hallo I like to send forexample a dokument from word to entourage buth in html like with windows I don�t understand this its now the 2 edition and still nopes Hello Hans, Perhaps the next version of office will have a solution to this problem. We will know very soon. You can sign up for a bulletin announcing Office 2004. http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004lb -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Before posting a "new" topic please be sure to search Goo...

javascript generated html

Collect Data via Email
Im doing planning for a training project. Basically we have a bunch of training sessions and now need to book employees on the training. The employee has a choice re the date that he/she wants to attend. So we want to send an email with the options to the employees and then capture the replies in the db. I believe Access 2007 can do that and i watched the demo. Thats all great but heres the catch. There are only so many seats available in each session. Lets call it 30 seats. Is there a way that access can send the employee an email to say that "The session you ha...