how to set up a 8.5 x 5.5 booklet

I want to be able to set up AND print an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet on Publisher 2007
I can set one up; but it only prints "one page" and I can't seem to change
the print to "2 page"

How many pages does your booklet have?
In the print screen type the pages you want to print. If you look at print
preview, click the multiple page icon, you will see what page is next to what
page. These are the numbers you need to type.

If you have a four page booklet, type 1,4 for the front & back covers.
Type 3, 2 for the center pages.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"WindSpirit" <WindSpirit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to be able to set up AND print an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet on Publisher 2007
> I can set one up; but it only prints "one page" and I can't seem to change
> the print to "2 page"

0
mary.sauer (2018)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Latest version of Excel that will read Excel 5 files
Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi will do. My Excel 2003 reads and saves Excel 95 files as well Frank > Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I meant Excel 5.0, the version that preceded Office 95. Excel 5.0, when packaged with Office, was part of Office 4.3. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dderolph >" <<dderolph.10lrct@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mes...

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

internet options change and ie 8
i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet options icon changes and im wondering what that means. the icon is a globe type image and then for some reason not of my doing (as far as i know) it changes and has a white square in front of the globe and the square has a check mark on it. its probably not a big deal but im just curious what it is doing and what it means. thank you in advance. kf. "kf" <kf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1B7252-67A7-4BEF-8BB6-983C8B8C2026@microsoft.com... > i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet o...

Can an 11 x 14 document be shrunk to 8 x 11 so it can be converte.
Is there a way that an 11 x 14 document in Publisher be converted to an 8 x 11 document so a PDF file can be made? >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way that an 11 x 14 document in Publisher be converted to an 8 x >11 document so a PDF file can be made? >. > You can make your 11 X 14 to a PDF. No need to change a thing. I assume that you create PDFs by choosing Print from the File drop down menu and selecting your PDF conversion program as your printer. Set the properties as you want. when you make the PDF you simply have to select a custom paper size to fit the docu...

Formating text of x-axix value
I make a chart with x-axix values from let's say 1E-9 to 1E-3, using logaritmic scale. So far so good. But my need is not to display the values in the chart like 1E-9, 1E-8, etc. but like 10-9, where the -9 text will be formated as upper index. Thx for any help or suggestion. see http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Exponents_in_Cells_and_Charts.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Karel" <Karel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA5042AE-A412-4CB3-B823-89741DAF8FFD@microsoft.com... >I mak...

How to set backcolour

Set Regional Settings but not Language

x Bar and R chart
Has anyone created an x-Bar and R chart in excel. Uncle bob: I entered XBar Chart Excel and found over 9,200 references. So there is a lot out there for you to look at. There are a number of commercial add-ins if you are undertaking a major Statistical process Control (SPC) program. On the other hand, there are dozens of free downloads if your are looking for "how to" information. I have put a simple control chart "how to" on my site that may help to get you started. http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm .... Kelly koday@processtrends.com &qu...

Active X control
Hi All, I am trying to make a dialog based ActiveX control in VC++ using MFC. I inserted buttons, radio buttons, and a FlexGrid control in this ActiveX. But when I run this control in a client application, the control disappears. If I remove Flexgrid, the control is displayed but when I press any button on this control, program hangs. Where is it that I might be going wrong? Would highly appreciate a solution or suggestion regarding this. TestHim wrote: > Hi All, > I am trying to make a dialog based ActiveX control in VC++ > using MFC. I inserted buttons, radio buttons, and ...

Reading Pane Settings

Exchange 5.5 Export and Import issue
We did an export of our Exchange 5.5 system, Changed the display name on all the mailboxes and then imported it back without any problems. We changed it from First Name to Last Name, First. In the admin app, the display name field looks correct. In the address book in Outlook, it looks correct. When you receive an email from someone, the From Field that the email came from did not change. It is still First Name, Last Name. Is there something I missed? -- FastEddie Rockwell ---------------------------------- Check us out at: www.therockwells.net ----------------------------------- You ha...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

CTreeCtrl #5
How do you disable all selections in the CTreeCtrl. I only want to use the control for it's check box capability. Thanks, Neil =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBC?= <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:32FCA05B-36EF-41B2-91B9-5648B3B51EA5@microsoft.com: > How do you disable all selections in the CTreeCtrl. I only want to use > the control for it's check box capability. > > Thanks, Neil > Handle the TVN_ITEMCHANGING message and return TRUE when it's the selection that is changing. But I'm not sure you really want to do that - selection is good feedback t...

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

Pivot Table Question #8
I have a pivot table that looks a bit like this Month Measure Jul-06 Aug-06 Sep-06 Income 20 30 40 Each month the data table that the pivot is based on has another month's worth of data added i.e for the above example the income for Oct-06 will be added. The problem is that in the above pivot I have manually gone into the Month field and deselected 'All' and then selected 'Jul-06', 'Aug-06', 'Sep-06', so next month when October is added to the data the above pivot will be unchanged i.e Oct-06 won't appear...

Different colors on the x axis titles
Is there a way to have different colors on the titles of the x axis? For instance, if the titles are months, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc., is it possible to have January in red font, February in blue font, March in green font, etc. Thanks for any help. I should note that I am using Excel 2000 "SK" <Nospam> wrote in message news:%23$CetoM8DHA.1356@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have different colors on the titles of the x axis? For > instance, if the titles are months, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc., is it possible to > have January in red font, February in blue font, March...