How to print PDF for 5.5 x 8 1/2 booklet to show pages 1,2,3

I want to create a PDF of  a booklet to post on the web. The booklet is 8 1/2
x 11 landscape  and when folded is  5.5 x 8 1/2. It is 1-20 pages. When I
create a PDF, it produces the pages,  for example, printing 2 on lefthand
side and  19 on therighthand side.But,  I want to print pages exactly as I
see on screen with no 2 on lefthand side and no 3 on righthand side.

After no luck experimenting with Adobe Acrobat 7.0, am I going to have to
print out the pages front/back, fold them, and then scan to get the pages to
appear as they would in the book?
0
pgs (1)

Print MSPub 03 to PDF --consecutive pgs <Print MSPub 03 to PDF
--consecutive pgs@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> After no luck experimenting with Adobe Acrobat 7.0, am I going to
> have to print out the pages front/back, fold them, and then scan to
> get the pages to appear as they would in the book?

Acrobat 7 is putting exactly what it receives into PDF.

Because you have set up your publication as a booklet, Publisher is sending
the data that would need to be printed onto a printed page in order to be
able to fold the paper to obtain a booklet.

However, this is not what you want when creating a PDF for display purposes.

Go to File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper, set your paper size to 8.5�5.5
(making sure that the Adobe PDF driver is selected first).
Now go to the Layout tab and select Full Page.

This turns booklet options off, meaning that if you print to a standard
printer, you will no longer be able to fold your publication into a printed
booklet.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

how to make a figure with log X-axis (MS Excel)
I do concentration-response experiments, but I am not able to use the MS Excel to make the X axis in log scale. Please help. Thanks. > I do concentration-response experiments, but I am not able to use the MS > Excel to make the X axis in log scale. Please help. Thanks. < Use an XY (Scatter) chart type, not a Line chart type. Then Format the x-axis Scale to be Log. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' "
IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' " error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /Default.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. -My customer has been running Exchnge 5.5 IIS 4.0 OWA for years and it has been fine. Just last week it has started giving this error when you connect. If you reboot the server it is fine for a couple of hours. ANy ideas? - mick2767@hotmail.com Mick, This article may help you: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320514 Also check 321006 and 184141. Regards --...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2
HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU... >.Virgin Coconut Lotion http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Virgin Coconut Soap >.Virgin Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN) >.Virgin Coconut Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN) http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >. Virgin Coconut Oil >.Virgin Coconut Oil+ Honey >.Virgin Coconut Oil + Habbatus Sauda >.Virgin Coconut Capsule+Habbatus http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 Sauda >.Power 31 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY) >.Mas Madu Herbal Juice http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Stevia+ Misai Kucing+ ...

Public Calendar #2
Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3? If so, is there a particular document with steps on how to do it? Thanks Cacho: When you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook), select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown box. That is for Outlook 2003. If I recall correctly, Outlook 2000 (and maybe 2002) and earlier refer to the type as "Appointment Items." Regards, Martin "cacho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ed401c475e7$38076380$a301280a@ph...

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Ghosted print and print preview

Exchange 5.5 and Smartphones
Hi, Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 domain? How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that before, is it straightforward? Thanks in advance SW "S W" <dontspam@no-spam.invalid> wrote: >Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 >domain? 'Fraid not. At least not with ActiveSync. >How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that >before, is it straightforward? POP3 will work. It's enabled by default in Exchan...

Print Dynamic Range

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

TCP/IP printing

Windows Mobile 6.5 Hindi OS
Help required to build WM6.5 Hindi OS. I have built English OS & wants to build Hindi OS(Locale=0439). Please let know the changes to be made for Hindi Locale OS. -- Manoj Joshi ...

Outlook 97 showing only links, no graphics
Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links? Outlook 97 does not support HTML so you will never see graphics in it. Outlook 98 was the first version to support HTML. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Eldon Swenson <eswenson@hot.rr.com> asked: | Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the | graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links?...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

CHtmlView and Printing