How to print on a 3 x 4 1/2" #56 Envelope

I want to print my logo & address and also input a mailing address
0
Kane (153)

If your printer will setup a print size this small, then do this first. The page
setup should reflect the printer setup.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Donna Kane" <Donna Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to print my logo & address and also input a mailing address

0
mary-sauer (6480)
4/27/2007 10:47:26 AM
My printer will not set up this print size.  Is there anything else I can do
to print on a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope?

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> If your printer will setup a print size this small, then do this first. The page
> setup should reflect the printer setup.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Donna Kane" <Donna Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I want to print my logo & address and also input a mailing address

0
DonnaKane (3)
5/2/2007 4:01:02 PM
Donna,

In the Printer Setup, look for Custom size.  It then will ask you for the
diminutions.
What Printer are you using?

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

> My printer will not set up this print size.  Is there anything else I can
> do
> to print on a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope?
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> If your printer will setup a print size this small, then do this first.
>> The page
>> setup should reflect the printer setup.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Donna Kane" <Donna Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I want to print my logo & address and also input a mailing address

0
Engineer5094 (821)
5/2/2007 4:21:37 PM
I am using an HP Business Inkjet 1200N.

"Don Schmidt" wrote:

> Donna,
>
> In the Printer Setup, look for Custom size.  It then will ask you for the
> diminutions.
> What Printer are you using?
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "Donna Kane" <DonnaKane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My printer will not set up this print size.  Is there anything else I can
> > do
> > to print on a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope?
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> If your printer will setup a print size this small, then do this first.
> >> The page
> >> setup should reflect the printer setup.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >>
> >> "Donna Kane" <Donna Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
DonnaKane (3)
5/2/2007 4:35:11 PM
Here, sitting on my desk, adjacent to my monitor is a HP Business Inkjet
1200n! (on a network)

Let's try this:

File
Print Setup
Properties
Paper/Quality
Custom button
From the drop down Name menu, select a Custom of your choice.
Here, enter the envelope dimensions.

Ok your way out.

Next

File
Page Setup

Create a paper size to the diminutions of your envelope.

Post how you made out.

I do a lot of 4"x6" postcards both addressing on one side and information on
the other side.  First run the batch for addresses in Parsons Address Book
program then run the batch a second time using Publisher 2000.  For
postcards I use Staples 4"x6" blank index cards; about 1� each.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

>I am using an HP Business Inkjet 1200N.
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> Donna,
>>
>> In the Printer Setup, look for Custom size.  It then will ask you for the
>> diminutions.
>> What Printer are you using?
>>

>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "Donna Kane" <DonnaKane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My printer will not set up this print size.  Is there anything else I
>> > can
>> > do
>> > to print on a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope?

0
Engineer5094 (821)
5/2/2007 5:45:57 PM
According to your manual you should be able to print a 3 x 5 inch card. The
printer will not care if your stock is a bit smaller. I fool my HP LaserJet all
the time.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Donna Kane" <DonnaKane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using an HP Business Inkjet 1200N.
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> Donna,
>>
>> In the Printer Setup, look for Custom size.  It then will ask you for the
>> diminutions.
>> What Printer are you using?
>>

>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "Donna Kane" <DonnaKane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My printer will not set up this print size.  Is there anything else I can
>> > do
>> > to print on a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/2/2007 5:50:44 PM
Your the BEST!!!!!!!  It works great.  I had to munipulate it a bit but it
prints beautifully.

Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!

5/2/2007 6:30:00 PM
Prego.

--
Don
Quid pro quo.

> Your the BEST!!!!!!!  It works great.  I had to munipulate it a bit but it
> prints beautifully.
>
> Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> Here, sitting on my desk, adjacent to my monitor is a HP Business Inkjet
>> 1200n! (on a network)
>>
>> Let's try this:
>>
>> File
>> Print Setup
>> Properties
>> Paper/Quality
>> Custom button
>> From the drop down Name menu, select a Custom of your choice.
>> Here, enter the envelope dimensions.
>>
>> Ok your way out.
>>
>> Next
>>
>> File
>> Page Setup
>>
>> Create a paper size to the diminutions of your envelope.
>>
>> Post how you made out.
>>

>> I do a lot of 4"x6" postcards both addressing on one side and information
>> on
>> the other side.  First run the batch for addresses in Parsons Address
>> Book
>> program then run the batch a second time using Publisher 2000.  For
>> postcards I use Staples 4"x6" blank index cards; about 1� each.
>>
>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "Donna Kane" <DonnaKane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am using an HP Business Inkjet 1200N.

0
Engineer5094 (821)

investment summary #4
I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How do I get the closed accounts to stop showing up on the investment summary portion of my home page? The investment page weems broken t me as well. The total shown is not the total of the accounts shown. "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090e01c4aa84$6929ab40$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home > page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How > do I get the closed ac...

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

how to make a figure with log X-axis (MS Excel)
I do concentration-response experiments, but I am not able to use the MS Excel to make the X axis in log scale. Please help. Thanks. > I do concentration-response experiments, but I am not able to use the MS > Excel to make the X axis in log scale. Please help. Thanks. < Use an XY (Scatter) chart type, not a Line chart type. Then Format the x-axis Scale to be Log. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

routing numbers #3
Third time is the charm maybe... How do I change the routing numbers on my accounts in Money 2004? If nobody knows... OK. I just need to know if there is a way! What is this routing number used for? Epay? "Stephen" <guzzetti@xmission.com> wrote in message news:10b6301c3f36c$7ab537a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Third time is the charm maybe... > > How do I change the routing numbers on my accounts in > Money 2004? If nobody knows... OK. I just need to know > if there is a way! All accounts have a routing number and account number. The routing number can ...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Ghosted print and print preview

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Scroll bar #3
I have a workbook with two sheets - the first sheet has information in 130 rows and it scrolls down just right and stops at row 130. However, the second sheet has the same information copied into it and it scrolls on the row number side in regular speed, but the scroll bar itself on the right, barely moves. Is there a way to adjust it so that it will move quickly through the rows to the bottom like page 1? -- ~ Cheri Hi maybe the used range has to be reset. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Cheri" <Cheri@dis...

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

TCP/IP printing

Print Dynamic Range

Outlook will not load #3
I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it still will not load. We use Exchange 2000. Les <les@masryvititoe.com> wrote: > I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with > office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP > it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a > restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it > still will not load. We...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

Help!! #3
I am new to the forum and would greatly appreciate any assistance that experienced Outlook users have. I cannot send/receive any emails on Outlook and continue to receive the following error message "(0x80042109) Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) email server." I contacted my service administrator and everything looks fine on there end. Guessing that I might have a corrupt file? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you connected to a different network than what your email is set up to use? For example, you have ...

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing