How to make Frames??

how to make frames in microsoft publisher???
0
anonymous (74717)

You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME

Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some.

donotknock (1942)
1/27/2004 1:36:24 AM
i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME?

can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx..

and one more question..

i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window..

and could u tell me the steps?? plz.

Thanzk
0
anonymous (74717)
1/27/2004 4:01:06 AM
Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame.

Look in the HELP file.

donotknock (1942)
1/27/2004 6:01:19 AM
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from Apu1 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...
> how to make frames in microsoft publisher???

In Publisher 2002/2003, Text Box = Text Frame
You cannot insert an empty Picture Frame in Publisher 2002.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)
1/27/2004 7:45:15 AM
Ed go back to the psychiatric nurses station for urgent attention.

donotknock (1942)
1/27/2004 8:28:58 AM
If you are doing a web site I'm not sure Publisher can do frames. Go here:

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Apu1" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to make frames in microsoft publisher???

0
laserdog (1122)
1/27/2004 8:50:51 AM
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from ���MS�Publisher��� <donotknock@nobodyhome.com>...
> Ed go back to the psychiatric nurses station for urgent attention.

Please go find a clue.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/
http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm

0
the_nerd (6344)
1/27/2004 4:30:09 PM
Ed Bennett wrote:
> After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
> from ���MS�Publisher��� <donotknock@nobodyhome.com>...
>> Ed go back to the psychiatric nurses station for urgent attention.
>
> Please go find a clue.

Eddie

He couldn't get a clue if they smeared their body with clue musk and did the
clue mating dance while sounding the clue mating call in a field full of
horny clues at the height of clue mating season.

0
cerridwen (233)
1/28/2004 3:34:35 AM
Cerridwen/Sarah/Amethyst/Haggard Witch/Black Allis/Sick Agnes or whatever
you are calling yourself today, how is your interfering with minors going?
Have you joined a new cubs, guides or Sunday school group this week to
ensure you get hold of more victims for your sick demented and very warped
mind.
I see you are now a listed person!!!

donotknock (1942)
1/28/2004 7:38:43 AM
���MS�Publisher��� wrote:
> Cerridwen/Sarah/Amethyst/Haggard Witch/Black Allis/Sick Agnes or
> whatever you are calling yourself today, how is your interfering with
> minors going? Have you joined a new cubs, guides or Sunday school
> group this week to ensure you get hold of more victims for your sick
> demented and very warped mind.
> I see you are now a listed person!!!

What do you mean listed?! Listed with whom? What are you basing this on? As
I stated before; either come up with some irrefutable evidence or FOAD.

0
cerridwen (233)
1/28/2004 2:27:44 PM
���MS�Publisher��� wrote:
> Cerridwen/Sarah/Amethyst/Haggard Witch/Black Allis/Sick Agnes or
> whatever you are calling yourself today, how is your interfering with
> minors going? Have you joined a new cubs, guides or Sunday school
> group this week to ensure you get hold of more victims for your sick
> demented and very warped mind.
> I see you are now a listed person!!!

You do know what libel is, don't you Davey?! I assume they have libel laws
in Australia? Let me refresh your memory....

From dictionary.com

  1.. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that
damages a person's reputation.
  2.. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Apparently, your ISP appears to condone your behaviour, so I have no choice
but to take things further myself.

0
cerridwen (233)
1/28/2004 2:35:10 PM
Cerridwen/Sarah/Amethyst/Haggard Witch/Black Allis/Sick Agnes or whatever
you are calling yourself today, you could not take anything any further when
what I am saying is 100% the truth.  Contact your local authorities who have
you as a Listed Person on the child protection lists.

donotknock (1942)
1/28/2004 9:01:14 PM
x-no-archive: yes

���MS�Publisher��� wrote:
> Cerridwen/Sarah/Amethyst/Haggard Witch/Black Allis/Sick Agnes or
> whatever you are calling yourself today, you could not take anything
> any further when what I am saying is 100% the truth.  Contact your
> local authorities who have you as a Listed Person on the child
> protection lists.

David,

If you would kindly email me (magrat_garlick@hotmail.com) with either a
correct email address, or a snail-mail address, I can prove what you say is
libel. I finished a stint at a local primary school not a couple of months
ago. Before my appointment, I had to undergo stringent police and social
services checks before I was allowed to enter the school. Do you *REALLY*
think they'd have allowed a convicted paedophile (you see, Davey, in the UK,
you have to have been tried - and convicted - for an offence against
children before you're added to the Paedophile Register) to work with
children?!

I have a clean police record, as my local PD will attain should you care to
contact them. They can be reached at:-

Address: - Thames Valley Police (Chiltern Vale)
                  3 King George V Road
                  Amersham
                  Buckinghamshire
                  HP9 5AL
                  United Kingdom

Telephone : - 00 44 1494 431133

I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you with whatever you may care
to ask them. Otherwise I will continue forwarding your posts to them.

And, FYI, I am not a "listed person on the child protection lists" because
the CPR (Child Protection Register) is what at risk children are placed on
by Social Services. You see, my mother is PA to a very senior social worker
for Buckinghamshire County Council, which is how I've found out about most
of my placements.

And, with allegations like these, it can only be held to be "100% the truth"
if it has been upheld in a court of law.

Your ISP may condone your behaviour - the police won't.

Here's some more food for thought: -
http://www.legal-term.com/defamation-definition.htm

0
cerridwen (233)
1/29/2004 1:54:52 AM
The police lie as well.
It is a toss up which is the lowest form of life, a police person or a
lawyer.
I would probably vote for the police person being the lowest form of life.
All police lie and cover things up and stitch people up.
Police have no respect or status in the community and should be treated
accordingly.

donotknock (1942)
1/29/2004 6:57:13 AM
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from ���MS�Publisher��� <donotknock@nobodyhome.com>...
> Police have no respect or status in the community and should be
> treated accordingly.

So we should all take the law into our own hands?  Is that what you're
saying?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/
http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm

0
the_nerd (6344)
1/29/2004 8:10:08 AM
x-no-archive: yes

After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from Cerridwen <cerridwen@celticnet.com>...
> Address: - Thames Valley Police (Chiltern Vale)
>                   3 King George V Road
>                   Amersham
>                   Buckinghamshire
>                   HP9 5AL
>                   United Kingdom

Cool - you must live pretty close to MSUK then.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/
http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm

0
the_nerd (6344)
1/29/2004 8:10:50 AM
���MS�Publisher��� wrote:
> The police lie as well.
> It is a toss up which is the lowest form of life, a police person or a
> lawyer.
> I would probably vote for the police person being the lowest form of
> life. All police lie and cover things up and stitch people up.
> Police have no respect or status in the community and should be
> treated accordingly.

You're acting like a wounded wilderbeest cornered by lions - you're
experiencing something new - someone who dares to stand up to you. Not
content with libelling me you're now libelling the police - I'm sure they'll
take a *VERY* dim view of that...

Carry on...the more you respond in this manner, the more satisfaction I'll
have when they throw your arse in jail.

0
cerridwen (233)
1/29/2004 5:37:09 PM
Look you little despicable demented Blitisher the only butt that will be
thrown in jail is yours.
Tell the police from me they are just low life lying trash.
The only reason why they go to get a job as a police person is because it is
a job of last resort for the low intelligence thug element of the community
who want to feel big and important and like to push people around.

donotknock (1942)
1/29/2004 9:03:13 PM
Hi ���MS�Publisher��� (donotknock@nobodyhome.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Look you little despicable demented Blitisher the only butt that
|| will be thrown in jail is yours.
|| Tell the police from me they are just low life lying trash.
|| The only reason why they go to get a job as a police person is
|| because it is a job of last resort for the low intelligence thug
|| element of the community who want to feel big and important and like
|| to push people around.

David, take it to email please.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1245)
1/29/2004 9:09:51 PM
Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Hi ���MS�Publisher��� (donotknock@nobodyhome.com),
> in the Microsoft� newsgroups
> you posted:
>
>>> Look you little despicable demented Blitisher the only butt that
>>> will be thrown in jail is yours.
>>> Tell the police from me they are just low life lying trash.
>>> The only reason why they go to get a job as a police person is
>>> because it is a job of last resort for the low intelligence thug
>>> element of the community who want to feel big and important and like
>>> to push people around.
>
> David, take it to email please.

I did a little sleuthing and I found a photo...and Mein Gott! If anyone
needs to be investigated it is you! Never have I seen such an evil visage.
Poor Anne - you must be a demon in bed because I cannot see any other reason
the poor woman's stayed with you for so long. Or maybe she's simply too
terrified to leave...?

I am forwarding every post to the Cybercrime units of both my PD and the
WAPS as I have been instructed to do. I'm sure they'll be delighted to learn
what you think of them.

0
cerridwen (233)
1/29/2004 9:43:07 PM
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from Cerridwen <cerridwen@celticnet.com>...
> If
> anyone needs to be investigated it is you!

I assume you're referring to David, not to Brian, to whose message you are
replying.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/
http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm

0
the_nerd (6344)
1/29/2004 9:46:43 PM
Ed,

That's it. Burst Brian's bubble about being a demon ... in bed! My
reputation around the world must be the opposite - I get dozens of
offers a day for drugs to ... Hey, I want to pretend this is a "G" rated
group. :-)

Mike

Ed Bennett wrote:
> After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
> from Cerridwen <cerridwen@celticnet.com>...
>
>>If
>>anyone needs to be investigated it is you!
>

> I assume you're referring to David, not to Brian, to whose message you are
> replying.

0
wordwiz (948)
1/29/2004 10:52:59 PM
Oh darn! Now you've burst MY bubble. I was starting to enjoy my little
fantasy of Brian...................

;-)

"Mike Koewler" <wordwiz@fuse.net> wrote in message
> Ed,
>
> That's it. Burst Brian's bubble about being a demon ... in bed! My
> reputation around the world must be the opposite - I get dozens of
> offers a day for drugs to ... Hey, I want to pretend this is a "G" rated
> group. :-)
>
> Mike
>
> Ed Bennett wrote:
> > After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
> > from Cerridwen <cerridwen@celticnet.com>...
> >
> >>If
> >>anyone needs to be investigated it is you!
> >

> > I assume you're referring to David, not to Brian, to whose message you
are
> > replying.

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/29/2004 11:38:12 PM

intelligence thug
important and like

>> David, take it to email please.
>
>I did a little sleuthing and I found a photo...and Mein=20
Gott! If anyone
>needs to be investigated it is you! Never have I seen=20
such an evil visage.
>Poor Anne - you must be a demon in bed because I cannot=20
see any other reason
>the poor woman's stayed with you for so long. Or maybe=20
she's simply too
>terrified to leave...?
>
>I am forwarding every post to the Cybercrime units of=20
both my PD and the
>WAPS as I have been instructed to do. I'm sure they'll be=20
delighted to learn
>what you think of them.

To Cerridwen:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of=20
filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of=20
a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a=20
canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than=20
be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a=20
spineless little worm deserving nothing but the=20
profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel.=20
Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a
stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-
metal bagpipe player. The best part of you ran down your=20
father's leg and ended up on the sheets.  You were not=20
born.  You're the afterbirth that was hatched into an=20
unwilling world that rejects the likes of you.
You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a=20
mutant maggot egg  rejected by an evil scientist as being=20
below his low standards. You are jetsam who dreams of=20
becoming flotsam.  You won't make it. Your alleged parents=20
abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in=20
recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting=20
world. They were a bit late.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to=20
the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a=20
malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have=20
all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are=20
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a=20
fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a
technicolor yawn.  And did I mention that you smell?

--
buttplug

Where do you want to go today?
MS (multiple sclerosis) winblows and oraffice for your=20
computer!

0
anonymous (74717)
1/30/2004 1:43:45 AM
Excuse me, Mr. Plug,
be careful on how you represent citizens of the great state of Texas!
0
caschatte (53)
1/30/2004 2:06:06 AM
Chris Schatte he is saying how sick demented depraved despicable low life
Blitisher Sarah/Cerridwen/Black Allis/Haggard Annie/Haggard
Witch/Amethyst/MagRat/Smelly Rotten Garlick/Sad Aggie or whatever she is
calling herself today.

Sarah/Cerridwen/Black Allis/Haggard Annie/Haggard
Witch/Amethyst/MagRat/Smelly Rotten Garlick/Sad Aggie or whatever she is
calling herself today got caught in more ways than one with her pants down
and now does not like it.

Sarah/Cerridwen/Black Allis/Haggard Annie/Haggard
Witch/Amethyst/MagRat/Smelly Rotten Garlick/Sad Aggie or whatever she is
calling herself today can run to anybody she likes but the truth is the
truth is the truth.

--

"Chris Schatte" <caschatte@msn.com> wrote in message
> Excuse me, Mr. Plug,
> be careful on how you represent citizens of the great state of Texas!

0
donotknock (1942)
1/30/2004 3:04:35 AM
If you want to join a NG or a forum where replies are moderated, at
least to an extent, go to http://www.serif.com/forum/default.asp

Several people there also know Pub but the worst arguments are about the
merits of HB or who is really the evil twin.

Mike

Apu1 wrote:
> how to make frames in microsoft publisher???

0
wordwiz (948)
1/30/2004 4:33:30 AM
Well they don't need to be at the Serif forums as they are intelligent
cultured people.
We don't have any ratbags there at all.
I know who the evil twin is, so on my part there is no argument there.
For the HB part, well, everybody knows Australian beer is the best in the
world, and it is just a couple who have a problem with their taste buds that
don't.

donotknock (1942)
1/30/2004 7:57:30 AM
Hi ���MS�Publisher��� (donotknock@nobodyhome.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| We don't have any ratbags there at all.

Well David, you DO visit there ;-)

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
Official Publisher MVP Site:
http://www.kvalheim.org

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1245)
1/30/2004 1:54:10 PM
Well Brian K, that is what seriously improves the tone, style and
importantly class of the place.

donotknock (1942)

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

The Dialog frame
When editing a dialog all one sees is the rectangle in which we place our controls and such. However, when the application is running, aside from the menu at the top of the window there's an added area at the bottom of the screen, presumably designed for status reporting. At the right of this area are three sunken "boxes" in which I'd like to display some update information. How does one access said boxes? TIA, Lilith Right click on the controls and add variables to store the information. You can then modify the variables (probably CStrings) in your application and use ...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...

making numbered tickets
how can I make numbered tickets for my group without having to pay a printer? There is a template for numbered tickets here (raffle ticket) http://www.publishermvps.com/General/Templates/tabid/38/Default.aspx Consecutive numbering tutorial http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "carmelitahaynes@hotmail.com" <carmelitahaynes@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6068BB43-C2AB-4046-8467-20610ECE66E5@microsoft.com... > how can I make num...

Vlookup or something more? Trying to make the book intuitive...
Hi there, I hope you can help. I’m trying to make my life much easier by making a currently unwieldy spreadsheet into one that’s a lot more intuitive. Currently I have to enter data twice into the same spreadsheet but I hope to be able to enter it once and have the other sheets automatically update. First, the explanation… This is a spreadsheet that tracks the holidays of a department of 20 people. Currently it fulfils a few functions. First, it tracks each individual on their own worksheet which goes into details (date began/ended, etc). Second, it tracks them all together on an...

Make a window active
Hey all I'm trying to write a script that will make Outlook the active window, whether its minimized or not. It will then send Alt+F4 to close it. I have no idea how to make Outlook the active window. Any ideas? On Jan 26, 11:41=A0am, Matt Longo <justice8...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hey all > > I'm trying to write a script that will make Outlook the active window, > whether its minimized or not. It will then send Alt+F4 to close it. I > have no idea how to make Outlook the active window. Any ideas? I wouldn't do it that way. I'd access the provid...

how to make controls move after parent resize?
Hi all, I've created a dialog based app, and I have put some controls in it that I want to move or resize when I resize the dialog. In the old days, on certain non-Windows machines this was done by specifying that a control was attached to one or more edges of the parent, and the GUI took care of changing the controls' positions and sizes. But how is this done under Windows? Is there an easy answer? Thanks in advance -V One solution is to handle WM_SIZE in your dialog. Then move/resize the controls in OnSize. Regards Niraj "Varf" <Varf@hoopomail.com> wrote in message ...

How do I make "Search In All Mail Folders" actually search all of them?
How do I make "Search In All Mail Folders" actually search all of them? When I select "All Mail Folders" from dropdown, it only inserts Drafts;Inbox;Outbox;Sent Items into the "Search In" field, Is there any way to make that dropdown actually list all mail folders or do I have to select them all by hand each time? Any help or pointers to help are appreciated. Thanks, Ken Outlook version? What search engine are you using? WDS? GDS? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head sc...

How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?
Hi, I've been workin' on the problem below that I've written a few days ago but got no answers. It's easy to select spesific cells to another column for ex: cells belong to type A then I draw the graph but a new problem occured, there are empth cells and mygraph counts them next question: how can I omit the blank cells from my data set while graphing? Thx a lot :) Emre UNAL http://www.geocities.com/dusemre Main Problem: Hi, I have a mixed data set as exampled below, Type Value A 14 B 0.156 C 1.65 A 18 D 4...