how to make a leaflet on microsoft publisher 2003

im quite stuck, i have never used publisher and i need to make a leaflet but
i have no clue on how to, any respponses would be appreciated.
0
dmpm (1)

Open Publisher, New, Click Publications for Print, scroll down to Flyers. This
will give you a guide on how a leaflet is setup.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"dmpm" <dmpm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> im quite stuck, i have never used publisher and i need to make a leaflet but
> i have no clue on how to, any respponses would be appreciated.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Website Author Name Details in FP 2003
Hi, Can one insert/change the FrontPage Website Author name in a FP file? Like one can insert the Author name in MS Word (i.e. File, Properties, Author..)??? Thanks. Michael Hutch No FP does not support that because it uses the FP site credentials for managing the "author" -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Michael Hutch" <MichaelHutch@discussions.microsoft.com...

Make Default

Microsoft Access macro from Windows service
I'm trying to launch a process from a Windows service that runs a MicrosoftAccess macro. I'm having some trouble and wondering if anyone knows whetherthis is technically possible (since a service does not have a UI).Thanks in advance.Joe You can pass the name of the macro you want to run as an argument if you open Access from a .bat file. For example"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\MSAccess.exe" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Samples\Northwind.mdb" /yourmacronameDo yourself a favor and don't use spaces or special characters in your macr...

is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
Our trainers in the field need a tool that operates like Word that will hold gifs and support graphics easily and reliably. They need to be able to easily customize complicated engineering presentations for customers on short notice. Of course, they want it to operate like Word (so there isn't much of a learning curve). Is Microsoft Publisher the answer? Can you use Word to edit Publisher files? If not, is the learning curve to get up to speed on Publisher long (if you are familiar with Word)? -- DH Publisher is a snap to learn, If you can do Word, believe me, Publisher is easy. ...

Outlook 2003 email reply text missing?
Has anyone experienced the following?: I have received two email replies this evening (from earlier, separate emails I sent) which appear to be simply a copy of my original email (i.e., no reply text). The first one I received did not trigger any alarms as I figured the fellow simply hit the reply key in error, but when I received a similar one later from another individual, I began probing. I emailed one of the guys and asked if he had, as I surmised, simply hit the reply key in error. He responded quickly, but with another email which contained only my emails-- and none of his reply text...

Exchange 2003 / Interbase (firebird)
Hi, We have Firebird running on a few sbs servers at different customers. runs ok, but after a restart, exchange System Attendant (mad.exe) takes a range of ports i.e. 3045 - 3055, sometimes lower, sometimes higer. but it always overlaps de firebird port (3050). Firebird cannot start correctly and no client can connect to the database. when i stop the system attendant, restart firebird, start sa, firebird sits on 3050 OK and exchange just picks an other port. no problem. but i don't want to do that every time a have a restart. now i think there are 2 options: - make exchange services d...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Publishing Web Site
When I publish my frontpage 2003 website the time on the remote server is not correct. In fact the time is set to a day in the future. How can I fix this? "Dale Gibble" <dgibble@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:LbAoi.12368$rL1.11587@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net... > When I publish my frontpage 2003 website the time on the remote server is > not correct. In fact the time is set to a day in the future. How can I > fix this? Probably by finding a newsgroup that either discusses FrontPage or your web server host. This group is for Microsoft Office Outlook. ...

Exchange 2003 Transaction logs
Ahh the joys of being an Exchange 2k3 newbie... I am trying to purge about 20 gig of commited transaction logs by running a full backup using NTBACKUP.EXE. I have a couple of Exchange books that say that this should work. I have now run three full backups but none of the logs have been pruged. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance, Rand Soper are you certain these are transaction log files? where are they located, and what are they named? 20 gigabytes of transaction log files is an awful lot...sounds like maybe they are message tracking logs, instead... "Rand Soper&qu...

Opening Office 2007 files using Office 2003 suite
Hi, I am using Office 2003 Professional version. Up until recently I was able to convert and open Office 2007 files using Office 2003. I had some computer issues recently and had to reinstall some software. I reinstalled Office as well as the converter but when I click on 2007 files nothing happens. Therefore I am stuck asking everyone who sends me a file to dumb it down for me and it is a real hassle. I am not real tech savvy so anything you can do to help is appreciated. Thank you! "redskins1" <redskins1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

making tickets

2000 migrate to 2003
I have a 2000 AD and Exchange 2000 site that wants to upgrade to 2003. We are planning to use new equipment for the exchange server and a file server, and reuse 4 additional servers. What is the best practice upgrade the exchange server first or the AD Doesn't make much difference, especially if you are planning to upgrade both within a short time frame. However, either way, I'd recommend to run Exchange 2003 Forestprep first. That way, if you do decide to upgrade your DC's to Windows 2003 first, you won't end up with mangled attributes. http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Problem with Money 2003 report
I am trying to make a report with Money 2003, I hae used this program for some time. I used Money 2002 prior to this. Up till now I have been ale to make a report by going to "Reports", "What I Have", "Account Balance History". Now I am getting a error message "There Has Been an Error Reading or Writing the File '.'" and a small window apperars "MSMONEY, with a yellow triangle and a !" When clicking the OK box or the Close X, nothing happens. I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close it out. Can someone help. I need to ma...

OL 97 & 2003 compatibility
I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003 S&T. All items in my old OL 97 Outlook.pst file were imported to OL 2003, with just one obscure anomaly. Each of my 129 memos, regardless of their total size, have the last two characters of text truncated!?! What's up with that??? Thanks in advance. My problem is with Outlook "NOTES" vice memos. Sorry, I got confused with PALM nomenclature. >-----Original Message----- >I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003 S&T. All >items in my old OL 97 Outlook.pst file were imported to OL >2003, with ju...

Custom Application performance dll : NOT working on Perfmon 2003
I have a performance dll which pulls up custom counters from my application as per the performance dll spec. It works fine with XP and shows values when invoked by perfmon. When my application is run on windows 2003 the perfmon of 2003 does not show any values. It shows "---" for values. If the same process that is running on win 2003 is monitored from a perfmon of XP it shows the right values. Any ideas as to what could be wrong. Thanks in advance ...

How do I get the other side of a brochure from microsoft template
I am new to publisher and I am wondering on a six sided brochure,how do I access the other three sides not shown on the template? With your brochure displayed, select Insert Page -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "jorge" <jorge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36C92F57-0735-44C2-A032-599CFB3A56B6@microsoft.com... >I am new to publisher and I am wondering on a six sided brochure,how do I > access the other three sides not shown on the template? ...

Can not "publish" in Excel Report Builder
I get an error message "You do not have security privileges to publish this report" whenever I try to Publish a report to a network drive. I can do this with the sa login but no others. How to assign security rights to allow users to publish their reports? Thanx for your help. I have tried everything I know. Brad Did you try going to the Security Task Setup window (Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> System >> Security Tasks) and setting security for other users? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Brad" wrote: > I get an error mes...

microsoft flat scrollbar control version 6.0
Hi, I have dynamically created the microsoft flat scrollbar control on my modal dialog: o_ScrollBar.Create("",WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD,CRect(1004,62,1542,80),this, 1004,0,FALSE); o_ScrollBar.SetOrientation(0); // Set vertical It is created and visable but the event OnScroll() belonging to this control is never fired if i move the scrollbox around. I created a second MS flat scrollbar via resource workshop and added the classes and meber to my project. This second control does fire the OnScroll() event. Why does the dynamically created scrollbar not fire the OnScroll() event ???? N...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports Windows Mobile 5.0
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx Can u give waht are the models Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports? John O'Donnell wrote: > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 > > ========================= > John O'Donnell > Microsoft CRM MVP > http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx ...