how to link picture object and automatically update in publisher?

I want to creat a couple pages with links to spreadsheets and graphs. the
spreadsheets update as links automatically. i can't insert a graph through
the object insert. i have to do it as a picture file. how can i get the
picture graph to automatically update?
0
Camiljr (3)

Change link between form and subform

Publisher 200 crashes with "performed illegal operation"
I have a few Pub 2000 files on a flash disk and only one, the one I absolutely need, crashes when I try to open it. Pub starts to open but shuts down before anything else happens. Any suggestions as to why only one file does this. It is virtually all text at this point, I had imported text from other documents but everything was working fine until I tried to open it today. Any help would be appreciated You are welcome to send it to me and I'll see if it does the same for me. Please use my alternate Hotmail account - JL_Paules at ..... -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "...

linking #4

Office Update for OS-X (10.4.7)
Anyone know if/when there will be a release so users can update Office 2004 for MAC that will work with Tiger, 10.4.7? I have been unable to take advantage of any of the Office updates for quite awhile since according to Microsoft on May 28, 2006 this was a known issue for Apple and so far there seems to be no fixes. Thanks, Scott On 10/7/06 23:12, in article 1152569558.487632.208370@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "scott-pwfb" <scott.gingold@gmail.com> wrote: > Anyone know if/when there will be a release so users can update Office > 2004 for MAC that will work with Ti...

Linked Forms

Can I insert Auto Text of Last Updated in Excel 2003?
Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? Using a macro yes http://tinyurl.com/4d4of -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "jess_steven" <jess_steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC065FC2-1B52-40D0-BB3E-04DDE7872268@microsoft.com... > Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? ...

Computer shuts down when using Publisher 2002
I have an HP Pavilion ZE 5200 laptop with Publisher 2002 on it. Every time I go into Publisher to work on a document, the computer completely shuts down with no warning or error message. This problem only occurs on this program. Can anyone offer insight? MJ wrote: >I have an HP Pavilion ZE 5200 laptop with Publisher 2002 > on it. Every time I go into Publisher to work on a > document, the computer completely shuts down with no > warning or error message. This problem only occurs on > this program. Can anyone offer insight? ================================= Maybe you n...

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Continuing problem getting MM2005 to automatically import bank statements
I have a continuing problem getting Money 2005 to automatically import a downloaded bank statement. (It will only import it if I select "import statement" and select the downloaded file) The facts are: I have an installation CD containing the 1105 patch When I install this on a PC running XP Pro everything works perfectly When I install this on my Vista laptop it appears to install OK but it gives me a message after restarting "an error occurred loading MM 2005/MNY corefiles/mnymetal.dll" I checked and this file is present in the core files folder, and is the s...

force automatic calculation
Can I force Excel through a registry entry to set Tools | Options | Calculations to "Automatic"? I know that I can first open a spreadsheet which is already set to Automatic and that all subsequently opened spreadsheets will then be Automatic, but that is a pain. I really want to force Excel into Automatic mode every time I open any spreadsheet whether the spreadsheet is set to Automatic or Manual. I also know I can make a startup xls and set it to Automatic. The problem with this is that if I shut down excel during the day and then reopen later by double-clicking on a fil...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

copy email to bosses inbox automaticly
We have a small office and the boss wants a copy of all emails coming in through MS exchange to be sent to his email inbox. He wants to make sure nothing is being missed by his engineers. I know this can be done but I don't know where on our windows 2000 small business server to make this happen. Please help. thanks What you will need to do is open up the Exchange system manager program. Select properties of the information store and select "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store." Then select the mailbox you would like to receive the monitored mes...

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

How to exact individual pages from a microsoft publisher document
How do I exact individual pages from a microsoft publisher document and not loose any information that is on the page itself? Extract pages and do what with them? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Belinda" <Belinda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70447F4E-26F5-4008-9E44-68D59DDAC636@microsoft.com... > How do I exact individual pages from a microsoft publisher document and > not > loose any information that is on the page itself? Gather the entire page with the mouse,...

How can I terminate a Dialog object?
Hey,All! I am now trying to terminate a dialog object,but I do not know how I can terminate it, can anybody tell me how many method I can close it? Thanks in advance! You must be having OK and Cancel button on your Dialog, click one of them. Or if problem is other than this, then post some code, that why you are not able to kill/ close the dialog. Good Luck! "Carl" <carl8421@126.com> wrote in message news:eYuSBvdVFHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hey,All! > > I am now trying to terminate a dialog object,but I do not know how I can > terminate it, can anybody ...

Chart template and links

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Office 2008 finds update is needed, but won't update...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I check for updates, Office 2008 recognizes that I need an update (12.0.1). It downloads and when the software tries to search for a drive that needs the update, it can't . I get this message next to a STOP sign with exclamation point... You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. This doesn't make sense to me. Here is what I have done so far... Had Office 2004. Installed Office 200...

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

Message Recall will not process recalls automatically from users mailbox
I just ran into a strange issue with Outlook's Message Recall system. It would appear that message recall is controlled by Outlook not Exchange. I had a situation where an executive replied to all on a message and needed to recall that message. It seems that it recalled the message for some Exchange users but not all. And, the ones it didn't recall, they were still able to read the message as long as they opened it first before they open the recall message which caused the recall to fail and the users were able to see the message. Is there anyway to set up message reca...