how to keep text with next paragraph

0
Mouse (6)

"Church Mouse" wrote:

What is the problem? Version?
0
ChuckDavis (14)

Text not printing
I'm using publisher 2002 with windows XP. Creating 8 page booklet with text boxs and Photo images. When i send to printer after 1 test page, some text will not print but images will. only certain pages will not print text others will. Very frustrating when doing run in color and have to recycle because all text is not printing. Can anyone help? Lorne, how about you tell us what brand, model and type of printer you are using. If this is a laser printer you are running out of memory. Make sure you are using the latest model printer driver from the website of your printer manufacturer...

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

random text displaying
what i want to do is create a way to make a schedule randomly. i want t put in all possible shifts in a worksheet, then somehow be able t bring them up at random with the rand function and give the shifts t people who are available to work them. i'm not sure if i will be abl to do this solely with excel, or if i will need to use other tools a well. any help would be appreciate ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have the right idea -- use the =RAND() fu...

turn text upside down #2
I develop a fingerprint application on pocket pc and I need to display message during the capture process. So for now I use an edit box but I would like to make a rotation of 180 � to make the message readable by the people whom I capture the fingerprint. Should I just make a rotation of the graphic display, I mean just of the edit box area or is there any other mean ? ...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

text box - rounded corners
I would like my text box to have rounded corners, how do i achieve this I take it you want a border around the text box with rounded corners: With the Custom Shapes tool at the left of the monitor, select the rectangle with the rounded corners, create same in the work area. Now select the Text Frame tool and put a text box on top of the rounded corner rectangle, make it transparent, type text, adjust either the frame or text as needed. -- Don Vancouver, USA "nukie" <nukie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7637826-39C9-43D5-84C0-A4B4C586E347@microsoft.com....

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application
Hi All!! Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it. Regards, Jat -- JAtz_DA_WA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40059 You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the userform always on top plus adding those minim...

Importing Excel files into Access -- without having to change the Data Type to "text" one field at a time
Hello - I have recently begun a job where we need to transfer files to Excel, make a few data manipulations, and then import the data into access. The problem is, the only way that I know to do it seems to take a lot of time. When I import the file to access, I have to go through each field to identify it as text. Otherwise, I get import errors. Is there a way to make this process more efficient. For instance, can I somehow let access know that ALL FIELDS are text, rather than having to scan through each individual field to change them to text. I tried saving the excel file as a text file...

Keep it alive
Hello! Is it possible to declare an Access.Application object in a module of another db (let's call it db1), display the application window to the user interface and keep it alive even when db1 is closed? Because the database object is closed as soon as the memory used by db1 is released.. Thanks for any suggestion! Answered in another group where you posted this. ...

Text to Minutes:Seconds
Good morning all. I have recently been given an export of data from a program that i text (delimited), which I can import fine. The problem I have is when want to work with the data as minutes. By default, Excel is treatin them as hours (because they are in the **:** format, not the **:**:* format). My question is this. Is there a way to take all my text value and mak them all be 00:+My minutes:My Seconds? Nothing will go over 60 minutes the largest value is 21:39, the smallest value is :31 (exactly lik that. The program didn't export a leading zero for this. There are onl 3 values lik...

linking text between documents
can i create a document that will act as a master, from which i can copy text to other word documents, which then automatically update when I change the 'master'? Yes - investigate the use of the includetext field to insert a bookmarked section from the first document. You will however have to update the field after making changes to the source document. or Copy the segment you wish to source to the clipboard then use paste special > unformatted text, with the link option set. This will create a link field to the original document which will update in real time when...

deposit to keep??
When you cancel a layaway and rms ask you if you want deposit to keep and you say ok, what happens to the money and where does that money go? and is there a way to turn off that button? ...

Summing Text & Numbers
I need to sum a range of cells that will contain both text and numbers. The text will always be an "s" and the number will be a number between 0.25 and 10, in multiples of 0.25. The entry in the cells to be counted will be entered as "s.25" or"s.5.50", for example, and the number following the "s." needs to be totaled. There will be some blank cells in the range. Thanks I know it sounds Ridiculous but at this time of the day and assuming the range of values is A1:A20 - try this: {=SUM(VALUE(RIGHT(A1:A20,LEN(A1:A20)-(LEN(A1:A20)-LEN(S...

Conditional formatting of an entire row based on a cell text entry
Hi everyone, I would like to use conditional formatting on a table that is 8 columns wide and 50 rows high. What I would like to do is colour all rows that have an X in column D or E. This is what I tried The formula is =A1="x" This colours only the cells where there is an X. What I would like is the entire row or rows to be coloured. Thanks for your efforts Gilles Try setting to The formula is =OR($D1="X",$E1="X") The mixed reference will allow you to copy this to your entire table, keeping the references fixed to column D or E of the current row. &qu...

how to keep text with next paragraph
"Church Mouse" wrote: > What is the problem? Version? ...

Text color for all new text
On a document that's already got section headings in black-colored text--I'd like all new text that I type anywhere on the page to be dark red. Changing the color in Font settings, or using the drop down on the toolbar, only changes the color at the cursor position. As soon as the cursor is moved, it's back to the Automatic color. I don't really want to change Automatic, since I'll just have to change it again for the next document I open. Is there a way to do this other than having to frequently change the color of Automatic or mess with third-party macros...

keep or not keep SMTP log files?
Hi, I'm curious about what do you do with your SMTP lof files? How long do you keep your smtp lof files? Save them onto a tape media or external harddrive? Do you delete them after 6 months? Or don't keep them at all? I'm trying to get a general idea what administrators do to their smtp log files. Thanks and appreciate it. Ricky On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:01:04 -0700, Ricky T <RickyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm curious about what do you do with your SMTP lof files? How long do you >keep your smtp lof files? Save them onto a tape medi...

Keeping Outlook on top?
I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) how can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am ready to go to my web browser and look at the page that was open? Thanks for any help!! SSDD "D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E96DBF0-BABB-4E5C-8734-4A5D8695A71C@microsoft.com... >I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) >how > can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am > ready > to go to my web browser and look at the page that ...