How to do a global search and replace of a font in a Pub 2003 file

I have a long document given to me with text boxes that were not created
using Font Schemes. Everywhere there is Times New Roman, I have to change it
to another font. This is so easy in Word, but I can't figure it out in
Publisher. Help!

When you apply a font scheme to a text box, all the text boxes
should change. On the toolbar, Format, Font Schemes.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"srhamm" <srhamm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a long document given to me with text boxes that were
> not created
> using Font Schemes. Everywhere there is Times New Roman, I have
> to change it
> to another font. This is so easy in Word, but I can't figure it
> out in
> Publisher. Help!

0
Mary

publisher 2003 text wrapping
I just installed Publisher 2003 and cannot find the text wrapping tool in the format-layout tab. What's wrong? ...

Outlook crashes on search
I am using Outlook 2000 and whenever I do a search, Outlook crashes. I have all the updates installed and I have tried editing the registry keys as per the help page, but nothing works. Does anybody have any suggestions? Can you post your steps to reproduce? There are many search features in Outook or you can even be searching with the Lookout addin. Are you searching in an Exchange mailbox or pst-file? In case of a pst-file run scanpst.exe against it to check it for errors. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -...

Inconsistency between global catalog in root and global catalog in child domains
Hi, I have a very strange problem in my AD. It seems that there is an inconsistence between global catalog in the root domain and global catalog in the child domains. Global catalog on all root domain controllers are identical. Global catalog on all child domain controllers are identical. However (at least) one orphaned object exist in the global catalog on the child DC's, but not in global catalog on the root DC's. The object is not accessible through adsiedit, ldp, etc. and thus we cannot delete it. Does anybody have a good idea on how to get this object deleted. How the inco...

Help with a Back Up File
My computer recently crashed but I was luckly enough to export a copy of the files before. I was running Money 2004 on the old system. My new computer is running 2006 and I imported the file without any problem and I am able to see all the day to day accounts. HOWEVER, it appears that the all my accounts are being read and displayed like 3-4 times per transaction. It shows correct in the account/trasaction section, but when I run reports, it is basically telling me that I have way more that I know is there. Any suggestions on getting this corrected?? You worry me a lot when you write &...

Search option
Hello In a form based in the below table: ID (PK Autonumeric) CodPer (FK txt) CodProd1(FK txt) (combo box in the form) CodUT (FK txt) F1 (Numeric) F2 (Numeric) How do I use (do I need code?) a cmd button to find records in CodProd field? Many Thanks Make one or more unbound combos on your form. Let the first column be invisible and be the primary key ID of the recordsource of your form and then, on its AfterUpdate event... =FindRecord() this code goes behind the form: '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Private Function FindRecord() 'if nothing is picked in the...

Catching global keystrokes
Hello. I need my program to react to some key combination no matter if the program's window is active or not. How can this be done? Depends on the details of the key combinations as to what you have to do, precisely, but a WH_GETMESSAGE hook looking for WM_KEYDOWN, WM_SYSKEYDOWN or WM_CHAR is a start. Note if the key combination is Ctrl+Alt+Del, then it will never be possible. In Vista, you will not be able to get ALL keystrokes unless you are running as administrator. See my essay on hooks on my MVP Tips site. joe On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:42:52 +0300, Vladimir <thamiorsinister@...

Export excel file to semicolon delimited text file
Hello all. We have the need to export a file from excel to a semicolon delimited text file. Is there a way to do this from Excel directly? If not, does anyone have any other suggestions? TIA for your help. If you change your regional settings to use the semicolon as your list separator, you can save as .csv and it should work. But this may affect other programs, too--since it's a windows setting. windows start button|settings|control panel|regional and language options| regional options tab|customize button near the bottom. On the other hand, if you don't want to fiddle with...

How can I STOP search for msgr2GE.dll in Outlook2000 ?
I have msgr3GE.dll installed for German spell-check and it works. But whenever I do the Spell-check it first searches for the earlier file msgr2GE.dll. How can I stop this search since it does have the msgr3GE.dll file and that does the spell checking? ...

No global address list when trying to send email through excel
In excel, you can send the spreadsheet as an attachment through emai (Outlook). When I try to do this, the global address list on th server doesn't show up, therefore the person I'm trying to send it t doesn't show up. The global address list is available because I ca save the spreadsheet and create a new email and insert it as a attachment...I would like to send the spreadsheet in an email throug excel (File, Send to, mail recipient (as attachment) because it' easier...How do I change the settings to look for the GAL on th server. There was some sort of wizard that walked ...

global rule
I have a program that tags the subject line of all emails that it thinks is spam. Instead of delivering that message to the recipient I would like to create a rule to deliver it to one large spam mailbox. Is there a way to do this? I am running exchange 2003. ...

modifying field values in an Access 2003 query
Someone please help. Is there a SQL or Visual Basic statement that can be used to set/change the values in a field in an Access 2003 query to a default value? I'm more familiar with the concept of a table's field (or a control on a form) having a "default" value. How is it that you expect a query's field to have a default value? What are the circumstances? If, for example, you want to display something like "n/a" when an underlying field in a table contains a Null, you could use something like: YourQueryField: IIF(IsNull([YourUnderlyingField]),...

Access the version Information Property Set of a file using Visual C++
Hi all, How to code for changing version info of a file using VC++? I usually just change the information under Version in the resources. There is VERSION_INFO block in there that is made for every application. Tom "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:e6wIwtbcHHA.4312@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How to code for changing version info of a file using VC++? > Another idea: Reshack "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:e6wIwtbcHHA.4312@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How to ...

Global Footer Options?
Hi there: Does anyone know if there is a global default option in Excel to ALWAY create footers with the pathname and docname for ALL worksheets? I.E. know there is the solution to create the pathname in eac footer/worksheet, but I want to set this feature as a global defaul for any worksheet I work on. Hope springs eternal : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you can create a new template (*.xlt) file including this option. Place this in your template folder and choose this template for your new workbooks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi there: > D...

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Anyone found an easy way to search Case history?
Specifically the case notes, but I'll take what I can get. Use the advanced find, Look for 'Notes'/ 'Activity', define your search criteria: Regarding(Case) --> Case: Contains data. Result returned: all notes/ activity created in cases. If no criteria set but click on Find directly, every notes/activity created in MSCRM returned. "Jon" wrote: > Specifically the case notes, but I'll take what I can get. > > ...

Money 2003 Paswords and Windows Installer
I was running Money 2002 on a Desktop with Windows 98, Pentium II, 200 MZ and 96MB RAM and on a laptop w/ Windows XP Home, Pentium III, 1 GHZ, 256 MB RAM. I was able to move my Money File between computers with no problem and no passwords. I just purchased Money 2003 Deluxe & Business and installed it on each computer. I have encountered two problems. I have no problems with the Desktop Pentium II. Since I installed it on the laptop, the Windows Installer starts when I click on several shortcuts including but not limited to Internet Explorer. It appears that it is trying to in...

Global Function
I'm using the following code to set the Datasheet Font on a Split Form using AC 2007. Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Me.DatasheetFontName = "Arial" End Sub I would like to use a global function so I might call the same function from all my forms, but I haven't had much luck. I tried the following: Public Function SetDataSheetFont() Dim frm As Form Set frm = Screen.ActiveForm frm.DatasheetFontName = "Arial" End Function I get no errors but nothing happens when calling this in the OnOpen of a form. Any help will be appreciated, Ja...

Event 1233 Exchange 2003 Enterprise
Hi there, I need your help with Exchange 2003 - Enterprise. We have had problems now for the last few days with Outlook loosing the connection to the Exchange server frequently. In addition, I can not expand the Information Stores using System Manager for a while. After some time, the system starts working again. The odd thing is that the symptoms get worse later on in the day. The only noticeable entries in the Event Viewer are: Event 1233 An error occurred. Function name or description of problem: FindOrCreateTokenContextEx Error: 0x8007054b, 0xb72 I can't find any reference to thi...

Scan Files
XP,Home Edition,SP3 in current computer In the near future I will have a new pc with Norton protection..Recently experienced malware threats but my pc seems to working ok for now..I basically have 90 to 95 % of personal files on backup being done before the computer was infected..However, if I decide I need to transfer some files I may want to use into the new pc how do I be sure those new files are clean..I have Norton in current pc which came with the pc in 2003 which I have never updated and I use it to scan and seems to work ok..Would this be the thing to do before I trans...

Outlook 2003 stops Receiving
OK, I need help. I can't figure this out! After having Outlook open for a little while (varies, nothing consistent) it will stop receiving e-mail. I have tried deleting all the e-mail accounts (4) and adding them back in. I thought that worked but again after some time it stopped again. I have compacted my personal file hoping that might helm, but no! Any suggestions would be great! OS is Win XP Pro, SP3 Thank you in advance! -- I am not where I intended to go, but I think I am where I am supposed to be! And no err msg? What is your auto send receive interva...

Search Combo Box on Form
Here's what I have going on, let's see if anyone can help out. I have a Customer form, that stores the usual information, name, address, etc. It also has a flag field, to designate what type of customer this is. Prospect, current, past, etc. On my main form, I have a combo box, that allows the user to select the type of customer. Thus, when they open customers, they can filter out to see just specific types of customers, rather then a slew of them. Once the form is open, I have a combo box, that shows the listing of filtered customers. They can select the customer they wish to j...

Unalbe to open 2003 file with 2007 beta 2
I have a website I built with Publisher 2003. I installed 2007 beta 2, and now I can't open the 2003 file. It says the file has an error. I followed the instructions in the KB for file recognition, and it still won't open the 2003 file. I like 2007, but don't want to recreate all of the work I did in 2003. I would have talked you out of using the beta for a website. You can't be certain what changes will occur between now and the released version. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Mishkajb" <Mishkajb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Search range and give me text with highest rating
I have a bunch of columns with one of five strings on each row: Approved Lodged Required Not Required Not Yet Assessed I need to search through a range (i.e. A3:J3) and pull out the string with the highest rating (Not Yet Assessed = 1 --> Approved = 5). The ratings relative and always constant (i.e. Lodged is alway above Required and Required is always about Not Required) Example A3 B3 C3 D3 Lodged Required Not Required Not Required I need a formula in E3 that recognises that Required exists in the range and takes p...

Excel 2007, 2003 xls network issue.
In Excel 2003, by default if one user had an excel document open, any other users that opened it while it was in use would be prompted that they could only access the file as Read Only. Excel 2007 is now in use on a number of workstations, but not all, so it is necessary to retain the 2003 xls format across the company until all users have access to Excel 2007. The issue is that now 1, 2, even 7 users can open the same xls file at once and not be 'locked' out. When saving the document there are no prompts or warnings state that x amount of users currently have the file open or that ...

PUBLISHER 2003 #45
I created a business card in Publisher 97. When I opened the file in Publisher 97, stated it could not open a file created in another version?! I then opened Publisher 2003, opened the file. I can't edit the content at all. If I click on anything in the file, nothing opens. Now I have a completed intricate design that is lost to me. What am I missing? How can I edit my work? Do you have Publisher 97 on your computer? Is Publisher 2003 a trial version? If not, do other files work okay? Can they be edited? Do you have Norton? If you do---in Norton options, disable script bloc...