How to convert/post a Publisher page to Yahoo/Geocities?

I asked this question once before and got an answer but didn't save the link.
 I'd like to know again how I can take a webpage designed using Publsher and
post it using Yahoo/Geocities.  Currently using Publisher 2003.
0
mrmac234 (1)

Office 2000 Post SP3-Hotfix
Hi, i have a problem installing Sales4OutlookClient. I already installed the SP 3 for Office 2000 but now, at the beginning of the setup, Sales4OutlookClient requires a Office 2000 Post Hotfix. Could anyone tell me where to download this Fix? Thanks in advance. Dirk "Dirk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ba9201c3ec89$8d9ce410$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have a problem installing Sales4OutlookClient. I already > installed the SP 3 for Office 2000 but now, at the > beginning of the setup, Sales4OutlookClient requires a > Office 2000 Pos...

Reading Publisher file after burning to CD
After a Publisher file is burned to a CD, error message says Publisher cannot find that file. ...

Error in Excel 03: "Cannot cut part of a publisher." Help
I keep getting the following error message when I cut and try to paste anything in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet- "Cannot cut part of a publisher." What is this message and what do I need to do to cut and paste in this document. ...

How do I keep from printing blank pages in excel?
I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column. I can filter the data to show only rows with nonzero values but I am then forced to reset my print area or I get blank pages. Is there an easier way? Thanks. You could press Ctrl-* to select just the current region, then use Print Selection, rather than simply Print. You can probably even record a macro incorporating those steps to speed it up. "Davbwalker" wrote: > I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column. > I can filter the data to show only r...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Hyperlink behavior Word 2007: correct page but wrong part of page
I've searched a lot of place but have not even seen anyone else having this problem. Document is a multi-page Word 2007 form template with hyperlinks for navigation. In most cases clicking a hyperlink will take you to the correct page, and the top of the page displays. However on some pages, it either displays the bottom of the page and/or the top of the next page. Sometimes the cursor is in the first form field of the following page. With the template open, view field codes, show bookmarks and show text boundaries, I still can't see what might be causing this behavi...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Can no longer send links or pages via email from IE
Hi all, I have tried to find information about a problem that has recently manifested itself on my XP Pro machine but either my googling skills are failing me or I'm just using the wrong search terms. When I File ... Send .... Link by email from IE 6, Outlook no longer constructs an email with a link but creates an attachment with names like att13B.tmp which I, possibly incorrectly, regard as useless. I have the same issue with 'page by email'. Does anyone know what causes this problem and if there's a fix ? I'm running Outlook 2002 SP3. I apologise if this is an Int...

(Publisher 2003) How do I get the two pages to print on to one pag
I need 2 pages to print on one page. I did see on a document that someone else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was turned a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not sure how to. Help please? Thanks! Vampressjaden In Publisher 2000 (may be the same for other versions) File Page Setup Special fold Horizontal It will ask you if you want 4 pages - yes -- Don Vancouver, USA "Vampressjaden" <Vampressjaden@discussions.micros...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Viewing project assignment post-SP2 update
After installing SP2, I no longer see the color-coded dots on calendar views indicating project assignment for events. The text of the event is still indented, as though the dot is invisibly there occupying space, and the project assignment still exists when the event is opened, but simply can't be seen from the calendar. Anyone else with this issue? Suggestions for a fix? I sort of liked/relied upon viewing project assignments in this way. Thx. Brian I had exactly the same problem, Brian Any news on a fix? Mike Brian D. Riedel wrote: > After installing SP2, I no longer see t...

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Files Publisher cannot open.
After creating files in Publisher 2003, most will not open. I get the message"Publisher cannot open this file". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbbcbdd8-ef0a-412a-9a74-65ca4bb16...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Post callout question
I am having tuff time to register my postcallout dll as COM component. Every time i try to register my callout it gave me a message "One or more files do not contain components or type libraries. Thease files cannot be installed". Does somebody else get this message while registering their post callout or is there any solution available. Thanks in advance VKM Does anybody have any clue about this problems Vikram "Crm" <vikrammunjal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O9mbk3%23FEHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I am having difficult time to register my postcal...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Can you rotate a letterhead in publisher into landscape view?
I found a letterhead in publisher that has a boarder I would like to use on a brochure cover. Is it possible to rotate a letter head into landscape view so that I can apply my text? Have you tried? What version Publisher are you using? Open a new instance of Publisher, create the letterhead from the wizard, select the object you want to rotate, on the arrange menu select the rotation, copy and paste the results into the brochure publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Claremore Irish" <Claremore...

Set Publisher to a booklet
I am changing a letter sized pub (2007) of 10 pages from a 8 1/2 X 11 letter sized to a booklet 11 x 17. I did what is explained at this link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP102116721033.aspx?pid=CH100487781033, including setting the margins to match the original pub. However when complete the process changes the master pages. The original masters are a single A and a single B page. The new master turns the A page into a double page. Additionally the footers on both masters are moved above the lower margin and reduced in length. I need to perform this procedure monthl...