How to change uppercase to lowercase in Publisher w/o retyping?

Using Publisher 2007 - I have not been able to locate the place to change a
word from uppercase to lowercase without highlighting and retyping the word.
Am I looking for something that doesn't exist? I can go from lowercase to
upper with "Format" "Font".

Highlight some lowercase text, Copy formatting from your lowercase text,
CTRL+SHIFT+C, Highlight the caps Apply copied formatting to text. CTRL+SHIFT+V
or vice versa.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"lovestoknit" <lovestoknit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using Publisher 2007 - I have not been able to locate the place to change a
> word from uppercase to lowercase without highlighting and retyping the word.
> Am I looking for something that doesn't exist? I can go from lowercase to
> upper with "Format" "Font".

-2
Mary

External data link change

Save as publisher 2000
I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to save it for the 2000 version, but when I do a save as, I do not have that choice available. The only choice I get it publisher document. How do I save a file as for the 2000 version? I think you're getting your programs confused. Picture It! is not the same as Publisher. Picture It! has it's own format and I'm not sure if it's backwards compatible. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "MK" <systemsgo@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O6uYYI6jEHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am usin...

Increase the resolution of a picture in a pdf/ publisher document
I created an ad in publisher, which included our logo, converted it to a PDF document and submitted it to the company. They informed me that the logo was not the same "high resolution" and would not print as clearly as the rest of the document. How do I fix the resolution of the logo. I have a copy of the logo in Microsoft Picture Manager also. Please help I am new at this. Thanks You can't increase the resolution and not end up with crap. (I couldn't find a nicer word, sorry.) The part that doesn't make sense is that the entire ad is the same resolution in the ...

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

Force Uppercase?
Is there a fairly straightforward way to format cells to in order to force uppercase, like you can in a Visual Basic text box, i.e., the user types "c" and it's changed to "C"? You can't use formatting, but you can use an event macro. One way: Put this in the worksheet code module (right-click on the worksheet tab, choose View Code, paste the code in the window that opens, then click the XL icon on the toolbar to return to XL): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Dim cell As Range Application.EnableEvents = False ...

I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?
Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view the ..pub file? Thanks, Mike Archangel Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for yourself.. there is no viewer available.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4CF3827-F640-4ECD-AB52-F93CA89934A5@microsoft.com... > Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view > the > .pub file? > > Thanks, > > Mike ...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Shopping Cart from Publisher?
I would like to build a selling site using Publisher. I would like to know if I can link the products I show what customers have order to a shopping cart? Please advise. I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into publisher? I have a paypal cart and I need to know how to put that code into the publisher. I know how to do it in Dreamweaver but not in Publisher. If you know, please email me ellochka@gmail.com thanks. On Sep 9, 10:19 pm, Elloc...@gmail.com wrote: > I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into > publisher? I have a paypal cart an...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

excel 2003 not working when published to remote site
Using Excel 2003. Create a chart and have saved it as a web page and published to a remote share. When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc.. When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens like the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in the pivot table that appears. Getting error The query could not be processed: o Error opening data file "file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan24_12558_cachedata001.xml". Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely. Thanks ...

Field Type Change

Publisher 2002 document incorrectly interpreted in Publisher 2003
Alan wrote: Ok. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Why is it that suddenly we are getting SCADS of posts like this? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <ic@ntellu.com> wrote in message news:u6iiBfjpEHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Alan wrote: > > Ok. > > -- > Brian Kvalheim > Microsoft Publisher MVP > http://www.publishermvps.com > ~pay it forward~ > > This po...

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2