How to become a Publisher Service Provider

I work in a Print Shop and would like to join the Publisher
Service Provider program. I have checked out the Microsoft
website to try to find out how to join, but can't find out
any information on joining. Can anyone point me in the
right direction.

thanks for any help I might get,
Fred C
0
fcampbell (1)

Did you look here?

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010772371033&CTT=98

Near the bottom of the page there's a "Click here to register" link.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:31:39 -0700, "fcampbell" <fcampbell@spos.com> wrote:

>I work in a Print Shop and would like to join the Publisher
>Service Provider program. I have checked out the Microsoft
>website to try to find out how to join, but can't find out
>any information on joining. Can anyone point me in the
>right direction.
>
>thanks for any help I might get,
>Fred C

0
anonymous (74719)

convert Publisher version 2 files to Publisher 2003?
Does Microsoft have a converter for converting Publisher version 2 files to Publisher 2003 or even to Publisher 2000? Publisher 2003 should open your 2.0 files. Are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JAB" <JAB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C87D6C52-7810-48B1-9DD5-E221827B19B1@microsoft.com... > Does Microsoft have a converter for converting Publisher version 2 files to > Publisher 2003 or even to Publisher 2000? Thanks for your response Mary. Yes I get ...

I do not have Publisher. Can I read a pub doc?
A friend has done an A4 prayer sheet in Publisher. He has sent it to me to continue on a monthly basis. I do not have Publisher but to have office 2003 student edition. Can I open the pub doc in any way? Alex Eaden wrote: > A friend has done an A4 prayer sheet in Publisher. He has sent it to > me to continue on a monthly basis. I do not have Publisher but to > have office 2003 student edition. Can I open the pub doc in any way? Another FW who can't be arsed to STFW before posting. http://groups.google.com and that's more help than you deserve. It would have taken you co...

publishing with internet explorer 08
When I updated my internet explorer and then republished my website I no longer can see my link buttons on my home page. I have students who use explorer 7 and can still see them. Do I need to update my publisher 2003? Is there something I can do to get this to work? "zenjenten" <zenjenten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95131534-5A34-4D3E-85E1-21E4200E671D@microsoft.com... > When I updated my internet explorer and then republished my website I no > longer can see my link buttons on my home page. I have students who use > explorer 7 and can ...

CADUTA WEB SERVICES?
Ciao, ho un problema: ho realizzato un programma per l'importazione di dati nel CRM utilizzando i metodi account.Create(userAuth, strAccountXml); account.Update(userAuth, strAccountId, strAccountXml); ovviamete implementati in modo da essere richiamati o meno a seconda che l'account non sia presente (pertanto lo creo) oppure già presente (pertanto effettuo update). Funziona tutto bene ed il programma gira molto velocemente importando ed aggiornando i record. Dopo un certo periodo di tempo però, mentre il programma gira, nell'effettuare l'operazione di upda...

all mail has become encrypted
Hi Folks, One of our clients had a problem yesterday sending and receiving emails through Exchange server on Win2000 server, it turned out that they had run out of space on their C Drive, after creating 8.4 GB of space by deleting log files they could email again. However today they have reported that every email they receive is coming through with the subject [ENCRYPTED MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]. This is something that Sophos is set to do when it comes across an encrypted email or an email with an encrypted attachment. After the problem with the full C drive every email is coming through with t...

Using MS Publisher to publish a web page
Hi, I'm new to all this, and have used MS publisher to create a website (my first) onto my desktop. I have signed up with a host service that says it can accept MS Frontpage directly. Only when I finished did I realise I was using MS Publisher not frontpage! (Doh) There does seem to be a facility to publish the MS Pub document to the web, and I now have managed to save it as a web page and an associated folder. Can I upload this now to my web site to get it to work? If so, how?? Thanks for any help!!! I'm a Publisher 2000 user and webpage builder. With Publisher 2000 WebPages y...

Creating Publisher Output from an Access Database
Hi, I would like to know whether it is possible to do something like this with MS Publisher 2003, without any kind of programming (VB or any other kind of coding): Let's say I am a teacher and have an Access database of different books (tables contain fields such as Author, synopsis, reviews etc.). Now I would like to create reading lists for different students using MS Publisher, where each list is a unique combination of books, with relevant information from each book being pulled from the database. Would it be possible to design some kind of Publisher document or template, and then ...

convert .cdr to Publisher
Is there a way to convert or import an existing .cdr file into Publisher? I added the graphic filter to Publisher, but it still will not show me an image. Instead I get prompted to choose File Conversion Text Coding. It shows a preview of RIFFn‹Š; I then select Windows(default). Next it opens Publisher, but all I see is the same text as above.(RIFFn‹Š) Can anyone help me on this? Thanks! Lisa <Lisa @discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Is there a way to convert or import an existing .cdr file into > Publisher? I added the graphic filter to Publishe...

Training for Office 2003 Publishing please.
I am trying to find some training for Office 2003 Publisher online/CD or Books please Barnes and Nobel has a $10 book that isn't too bad. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "greenbentley" <greenbentley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC24188-2BED-45BF-B36F-06FC9C0A56E6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to find some training for Office 2003 Publisher online/CD or > Books please "greenbentley" <greenbentley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC24188-2BED-45BF-B36F-06FC9C0A56E6@microsoft.com... >I am t...

Publisher 2000 error
A user is trying to use Publisher 2000 help and a lot of the links to more information seem to be broken. For example when he types in transparent and it brings up its list of matches, click on Transparent guides and under there will be several links that are using internet explorer and pops up a Internet Explorer Scrip Error. The error is Object doesn't support this property or method. I have tried reinstalling the program, cleaned out temp. internet files. I have changed the settings in internet explorer for scripiting. Does anyone know what is causing this and what a solution ...

MS Outlook Publishing HTML Forms
Hello, I am attempting to publish a form to my companies Organizational Forms Library. While I am able to do publish the form, when I call it up I get some problems. This form is in HTML (i also have a word version, but would prefer a simple HTML). It has a few drop down menus, check boxes, and text fields. This does not have any database features (does not need it). I am trying to allow my sales force to fill out the form to submit certain requests. This form, once filled out, gets e-mailed to the appropriate company employees (pre-filled). When I publish this form, and then I open it u...

How do I get Publisher 2003 to have same wordart as Publish 2000? #2
I preferr the wordart in Publisher 2000, and want to know is there a way to configure Publisher 2003 so that the wordart is the same as in Publisher 2000. ...

Publisher;
I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY IN MERGING MATERIAL INTO A PUBLISHER DOCUMENT (CERTIFICATES USING A LIST OF GRADUATING KIDS)BOTH IN PUBLISHER ITSELF (I RECEIVE A BOX THAT SAYS CANNOT MERGE), OR AS I USED TO DO, WAS TO CONSTRUCT A TABLE IN MSWORD, AND THEN IMPORT IT INTO A PUBLISHER CREATED CERITIFICATE WITH A FIELD NAME PLACEHOLDER. I HAVE RELOADED THE ENTIRE MS PROGRAM OF WORD, EXCEL, PUBLISHER, ETC)AND HAVE USED THE REPAIR UTILITY ON DISK 2 OF PUBLISHER TO ATTEMPT TO REMEDY THIS PROBLEM AND DO NOT SEEM TO GET ANYWHERE; I HAVE USED PUBLISHER FOR MNAY YEARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT ...

Huge Internet Mail Service Mailbox
I have noticed that my Internet Mail Service mailbox has 450MB of messages. The default account is listed as 'Administrator', but the administrator mailbox is empty. Does anyone know how to access the mailbox and then clear the stored messages down. The properties page for the internet mail service mailbox is exactly the same as the administrator mailbox and so the default account cannot be changed. This is causing a space issue on one of the disks on the server - can anyone help? http://exchange.mvps.org/how_to_access_ims_mailbox_frames.htm Gotta love our MVPs. Thanks guys ...

Emailing Publisher 2007 flyer
We are having difficulty maintaining formatting with a Publisher 2007 flyer when emailing. Both computers have Publisher 2007 but for some reason the information at the bottom of the page is running off the page when the attachment is opened by the email recipient. Any thoughts? Can you email it to me? It may have something to do with printer settings. Or even page setup. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Packett" <RCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Will Publisher 2002 work with Office 2003?
I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office 2003? Hi LaLana (LaLana@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software || for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office || 2003? Yes it will. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Better watch it Brian. the last t...

Publisher is making me crazy!
I have been trying to create a flyer for a small business. Using the Wizard, I am having a problem with the text. I need 8 text boxes. The Wizard only allows me to use 5, and several of those are not the sizes I need. One is for a tag line, which I don't need, I need one that I can enlagre enough to put in a list. When I try that, the list starts at the bottom, and will not line up with the type on the other side of the page! I have been working on this flyer for 3 weeks, with NO luck. Why can't I add my own text boxes? And if I CAN add text boxes, please tell me how ...

How Do I become a MVP?
What should I do to become an MVP Please advice. "MVP awark seeker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061701c3d25e$baa1a3a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > What should I do to become an MVP > > Please advice. I would guess that you would need to come to Microsoft's attention by providing a very large amount of great answers on these newsgroups. seeker, the easiest way is to post 1,000's of responses in a VB newsgroup. :) rlf "MVP awark seeker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061701c3d25e$ba...

Publisher 97 #5
I have Windows XP and installed my old version of Publisher 97 but it won't read all the pictures on the disk to add to a publication. Does XP have a problem reading older versions even after they have been installed. I have the same problem with other Office products. There are no issues whatsoever in installing Publisher 97 on XP, or for that matter older versions of Office. I would suggest it is an issue with your CD Rom. Try copying the whole installation CD to your hard drive and install from there and see how you go. -- ...

how do I take off the double spacing in publisher
how do I take off the double spacing in publisher High-light your text, format menu, paragraph -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "gb" <gb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0695A413-3720-4A33-9EBC-F39F6F9940A0@microsoft.com... > how do I take off the double spacing in publisher ...

Publish with errors
received this error message when publishing changes. Error: cannot find root path for _xslfiles ?? Any thoughts. The file is there in inetpub/wwwroot ...

Disable Activate Product
Hi, I need to be able to disable the Activate Product option on the Help menu. I have been able to do it with all of other office 2003 apps. I have tried using [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Publisher\DisabledcmdBarItemsList] TCID1 = 5933 but it just won't work. Any suggestions? Thank you, Scott ...

Service Packs
Hello, I have recently upgraded to Publisher 2002 from Pub2000. I have a lot of files from the old version that I still used. I noticed that the word art text are different in the new version. So I download the wordart patch but it didn't work. Publisher came with an extra cd with sp1 and sp2 for XP. Do I have to install those service packs eventhought I'm using windows 98? Is this the reason why the wordart patch didn't work? Please help? Humbert, In order to use the following WordArt patch: http://office.microsoft.com/publisher/prepress/WordArt_SP2 ..htm You MU...

Can you layer text over a graphic in MS Publisher?
If I want to make a background with a graphic, can I do this and layer text over it? Yes, just make the text frame transparent. Terje "kdb" <kdb@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:72260AD8-39C1-495B-BF2C-6E42BC63F57B@microsoft.com... > If I want to make a background with a graphic, can I do this and layer text > over it? > > ...

Determing the version/service pack of a database
Is it is possible to determine the version/service pack of a database without the corresponding DYNAMICS database? Thanks, Zack Zack, This is not possible. The current service pack (build numbers) level for each GP database are stored in the DB_UPGRADE table in the DYNAMICS database. select * from dynamics..db_upgrade On a second thought, if you know the version of GP where the database came from and if you take a pesimistic approach and restore the database to a shell company created with RTM version of GP, you can then proceed to apply service packs to bring it up to the level you...