How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?

I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but
when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to
the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix
this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready
for a June 1 release.
Thank you.

I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a
Publisher page twice as long (22").

Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for
it is a nicer file to save, and print out.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"goofygoldens" <goofygoldens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but
> when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get
> the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix
> this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this
> ready
> for a June 1 release.
> Thank you.

0
Engineer5094 (821)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

log file of email open time/date
Hi, I needed to know if there is a way to keep a log file or to view information about when the emails I receive are opened. I probably needed information like date and time. I am the person opening the emails but I needed to show someone when I opened them. Emails are coming from various different people using different email software, so it can't be tracked from their end. I have Outlook 2000, but might need to use it in different versions of Outlook. so if you know of a feature that I can use, can you also tell me if it's available for different versions? thanks a lot. I apprec...

Excel Add Ins

2000 Deluxe Online Payments
I receive a message that the last time I tried to contact my financial institution was interrupted and I must finish this call prior to sending any additional payments. Everytime I try to send a payment it states that it is unable to contact financial institution. I had this happen once before and MS support had me delete something and it worked. I can't remember what that was...any help would be appreciated. ...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Rank a Column + 1 cell from 2nd Col
I have 6 columns: A B C D E F 274 1 269 ? 279 ? 275 2 270 ? 280 ? 276 3 271 ? 281 ? 288 4 283 ? 293 ? Column B represents a simple 'Rank' of Column A In the first row of column 'D' I want the rank of the 269 in relatio to the figures in column 'A' which equals 1. I also want the rank o 270, 271 & 272 in relation to their position on Column 'A' - whic would equal 1, 1, 4 In Column 'F' I want the rank of those figures in 'E' relation to th values of column 'A'. Which would equal 4, 4, 4, 5 Any help would ...

Incoming Email Response Management
Hello: Hopefully someone can offer advice, or a solution here. I have a form on our website, built in Frontpage, that is sent to our server and then the server emails it to me in Outlook. What I want to do, is autorespond to the person who filled out the form. The problem is, when the form is submitted, the server's address is now the "from" and not the person who submitted. Is there any way to set up an autoresponder that will pull the email address out of the email and paste it into a new, templated email? Thanks! Kevin kevin_behringer@yahoo.com <kevin_behringer@yah...

How can I make multiple pages of the template for avery 5305?
I downloaded the template for Avery 5305 but I am having a hard time making multiple pages. I am using Woord 2003. Please help!! See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm or http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>&...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Format text to add character

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

Select Names Listing for Sending Emails to Contacts
My Outlook 2002 Contacts list is set up to show last names first, and contacts are filed accordingly. However, when I compose an email and try to Select Name, the contacts are listed with first names first. How can I correct this so that contacts will be listed last name first there, also? Tools, e-mail accounts, view /modify address books - properties of outlook address book - choose 'file as' and close. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see ht...

adding pdf files to a publisher document
I'd like to add a pdf file as a page in Publisher. Can I do this without opening up the pdf file? I can add an object, but pdf is not on the list of objects. No, not unless you have Acrobat (not just the free reader). And even then there seem to be posters who can't but I can with no problem. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "campgus" <campgus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4068A49-7B75-4446-8CA3-37F62ADBEEAD@microsoft.com... > I'd like to add a pdf file as a page in Publisher. Can I do this without > opening up the pdf f...

Printing two sheets on 1 page
Is it possible in Excel to print out two sheets on a single page. i.e. I'd like to print out cells A1 to L25 on sheet1 then cells A1 to G9 on sheet2. Thanks for the help, Chris Ok I found how to print more than 1 sheet per page but is there a way to specify how much of a page to print. I'd like sheet 1 to take up 2/3's of the page and sheet 2 to take up the bottom 1/3 of the page. Thanks, Chris ...

Adding 2nd Exchange Server
Hi, we are currently running a single Exchange 2003 Server in our domain. Now we tried to add a second Exchange server. the Exchange System Manager recognzies both of the servers. The first server works fine, however, the two servers don't seem to communicate to each other. If I try to send an email from one server to the other, they get stuck in the queue and i get the following messages: The queue on server one (name: server2.domain.com) says "An SMPT-Error occured." the queue on server two (name: server1.domain.com) says "The connection was dropped by the remo...

Editing a PDF in publisher
Is there a way to import a formatted PDF into publisher so that it can be edited. The PDF was originally created from Publisher. Thanks Charlie Charlie <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Is there a way to import a formatted PDF into publisher so that it > can be edited. The PDF was originally created from Publisher. Nope. The best you can do is convert it to an imageg which can be placed (not edited) in Publiser. Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader) can edit PDF files. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher You can highlight the text ...

add a DC in a LegSite

Worker's Comp Report Doesn't need a page header between wc codes
V9 has added a page header between Worker's Comp Codes. We have 3 page headers on page 4 for example...another increase in report length. I just noticed the Days Worked column is the one that always has zero's. I wrote in a previous "suggestion" that it was Hours Worked. We could lose the Days Worked columnand have room on one line again for a person instead of ID and name on one line and data on the line below it. This make it very difficult to work with. Thank you very much. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the ...

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...