How many pages can a booklet have?

Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a
publisher booklet. Each page has three photos.

There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a
> publisher booklet. Each page has three photos.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How do i get hyperlinks to work in Visio when saved as a web page?
I've created a process document in Visio, on a shape i inserted a link to a document on a shared server, and when you right click in Visio it brings up the doc. However, when I "save as web page" the link no longer works. Instead I get an error - "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site file://........ Operation aborted". I've tried to rename the files, but can't seem to get it to work. Am i missing something? ...

"Too many different cell formats" error
Receiving this pop up error message when opening a .xls file. File will not open. Any suggestions on how to fix and save file? Hi Lorena XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 David McRitchie posted this Leo Heuser posted a macro 2001-05-06 in programming as a very major revision of the macro in the eee007 article. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=OxP9cgi1AHA.1572%40tkmsftngp02 -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Lorena" <lorena.l.solano@convergys.com...

save as web page in 2010
Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what do you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show animations and effects within the presentation? I'd probably save as video. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "kim" <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A385DBD0-9027-4E2E-B3CF-2C43D2EB2117@micro...

Page Numbering #2
I can't figure out how to begin my page numbering with something other than "1" in the Master pages? Please help!!!! If you are using Publisher 2002, go to Insert>Section. If you are using Microsoft Publisher 2000 and older, go to Tools>Options>General Tab>Start with page. Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >I can't figure out how to begin my page numbering with >something other than "1" in the Master pages? Please >help!!!! >. > ...

many-to-many relationships by Graham Mandeno
Hi to all, A couples of months ago I was looking for a good way to handle a many- to-many relationships. I finally found this sample db: http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/SampleDBs.htm. It's simply great! Unfortunately it doesn't work in my case because instead of using just numeric ID to relate the table I'm make use of alphanumeric ID. In the previous: http://groups.google.it/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/25f1941ea8428424/9d3fc99e39b80743?lnk=gst&q=riccifs+many#9d3fc99e39b80743 Graham told me that there was a way to give to the sample db this...

Too many clicks! Available formats box
Hello folks I have a client who is unhappy with the amount of clicks in Word 2007. One particular frustration is the Insert Date and Time Available Formats box. Is there anyway to get Word 2007 to just insert the default Date without the additional steps of the format box? I know to the average person, it's not a big deal but this user lives in a pressure cooker and needs the useability of Word 2007 to make things faster, not slower. Thanks for your suggestions! Bill Hole MCTS, SBSC Ask the client to add the Date & Time command to the Quick Access Toolbar ...

Tab Control Pages
I have created a form that currently contains 13 tab control pages (hope my syntax is correct here.) I may have to enter more tabs later as well. Is there any way to create 2 rows of tabs instead of one? Thank you, Rachel Hi Rachel, Sure, we can do that. 1. Right-click the tab control itself 2. Select Properties from the short-cut menu 3. On the Format or All tab of the Property Sheet, find the property called Multi Row 4. Change that from No to Yes 5. Save and close the form You should be good to go. -- Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni Software Development Engineer in Test ...

When forwarding an email how many recipients can I send it to?
I got an error response when I forwarded an email to many in my address book. It said, something about too many recipients. How many is too many? I set a 300 recipient limit to my Exchange users at work. This is set at my server level. Quote from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012002371033.aspx Many e-mail service providers set limits for the number of names that can be in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields in a message. For example, your e-mail service provider may limit each message to a maximum of 100 e-mail addresses. If these addresses can be distributed among the To, Cc, and ...

Can you Run 2 Servers 1 GP(64bit) and 1 Analysis Server (32 bit)?
I am trying to install GP9 SP3 on a Windows Server (64bit) and SQL2005 Analysis Services on a different server, Windows 2003 SP2 (32 bit). Will this configuration work? or does both GP9 and Analysis services need to be running on Window2003 Server in 32 bit mode? I know of one client that is running GP 10.0 on a 64bit Windows server. Your configuration should work. Jim "Peter" wrote: > I am trying to install GP9 SP3 on a Windows Server (64bit) and SQL2005 > Analysis Services on a different server, Windows 2003 SP2 (32 bit). > > Will this configuration work? ...

Can I use Office among 4 users on one machine?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I'm using the Mac's "fast user switching" option on my new mac (4 users total). I'd like be able to have any of us edit a document at any time, without having to switch users and close an Office product that another user has open. Can I do this? Whether I can or not, can anyone point me to where its documented? (the Home edition license agreement seems to say I can install and use up to 3 copies on one machine - is this 3 copies in addition to the original installation or including the original? Als...

How do I insert page dividers with tabs in Publisher?
Hi, Can any one tell me how do I insert a page divider with tab in Publisher? I've created a catolog and would like to insert dividers. Thanks, -CA You can insert a page divider, but the tab is something else. You can buy printable divider stock from Office supply stores, not sure about booklet size however. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "castaway" <castaway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA76F125-571A-4812-B6F9-E7092676BCD7@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can any one t...

Can I use a function in countif?
Hi! The condition in COUNTIF can either be a constant, or a logical expression, e.g., countif(range;"ok") countif(range;">0") But: Can I use a function, too? That is, if F() is predicate (a function returing true or false), is there anyway to do something like countif(range;F()) I.e. I want to count the number of cells in the range for which F returns true. Yes, I know there are other way to do this. I just wonder if countif can use functions for the test. Thx 4 your replies! No. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "xirx...

Can't find saved word document
I e-mailed a copy of my mid-term exam to my yahoo e-mail account in order to finish my paper at home. I opened the word attachment from my e-mail and finished my paper, saving it as I went along. When I closed the word document I lost everything that I had written. Is it somewhere that I can find it, such as a temp file or something? why didn't it change/save it in the e-mail attachment? See http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm. And don't EVER edit a document in an attachment without saving it to disk first, so you won't have to do this again. -- Rega...

Page Numbering #3
I am using Excel 2000. I have a file with 11 worksheets (tabs) in the file. There are two graphs on each tab and each tab prints one page. In the header of each tab (at the left margin), I have individually typed "Page and the number 1 thru 11). I updated my charts and did a print preview and all of the pages appear to have the correct page number on them. Then I noticed that I had forgotten to update the header to the indicate which month the report is for (November - changed from October). I grouped all of the tabs and made the change in the header which is centered on each...

Can an .exe invoked from a .bat file shut down execution of later cmds?
I've got a 3-line bat file: rake ready_for_the_day @echo ------ rake COFFEE_CUPS=5 make_coffee (BTW: Rake is Ruby's version of make: it invokes Ruby commands rather the U*ix cmds. The arguments identify a task within a Rakefile in the current directory, possibly with settings for environment variables) The above ,bat file invokes the first command successfully, AFAIK, and then quits When I comment out the first cmd with a leading colon the echo works, as does the 2nd cmd Could a Rake.exe shut down the batch cmd that invoked it. If so, is there any way I...

Can't auto upgrade without administrator priviledges.
I am trying to use Money 06 on the computer at work but I do not have Administrator Priviledges. Every time it starts I get the message that it needs to upgrade but then wont do so because of the priviledge issue. Then the program refuses to function correctly until it upgrades which, of course, is impossible. I would like to turn off this auto-upgrade of the program feature if I could. thanks, dan Do you mean autoUPDATE ? as in 'trying to update prices ?' or is the Money PROGRAM trying to upgrade ( as in M2006 is TRYING to become Money 2007 ) ? "boofland" <boo...

How Can I Get Outlook 2003 To Really Close Out And Not Remain Open
This week my Office Outlook 2003 seems to be "active" all of the time, even though it appears that I have signed out, i.e. I get the notification pop-up, etc. When I click on the Outlook icon, the Office Outlook 2003 page does not pop up; it goes directly to the list of emails, etc. I also cannot access my webmail from another computer as it "thinks" that I am actively using Outlook. I have right clicked on the Outlook icon but can not get any thing that seems to help. I also noticed at the same time that an additional Outlook icon appeared on the bottom ri...

How can I assine the password to msoutlook 2003?
If I assine the password to pst then it allows the user to access old readed mails without assineing the password. 2003 Outlook security <2003 Outlook security@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I assine the password to pst then it allows the user to access old > readed mails > without assineing the password. If you assign a password to a PST, then Outlook won't be able to open without you supplying the password for that PST, unless you have saved it in the Windows password list, -- Brian Tillman "2003 Outlook security" <2003 Outlook se...

Can't see inbox mail messages
Have been working with Outlook on this laptop and was working. Started it up recently and when I go to the Inbox, it indicated I have (8) messages in the shortcut bar but where the messages are listed, there are no messages. I looked for an alternate Inbox but do not see one. Any ideas as to what is happening? Appreciate the help Alden Do you have any views set on the in-box, such as unread messages or have you sorted by Icon? >-----Original Message----- >Have been working with Outlook on this laptop and was >working. Started it up recently and when I go to the >In...

IE8 Missing web page content
After upgrading to IE8 I lost my Windows XP logo on my desktop. This feature was available in previous versions by adding "Web Page Content" to the Desktop Items of Display Properties. As a result, I reverted back to IE7. After reading all these negative posts, I really see no reason for upgrading to IE8. Now who can argue with that? --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est Beetle Baily wrote: > After upgrading to IE8 I lost my Windows XP logo on my desktop. This feature > was available in previous versions by adding "Web Page Content" to the > Desk...

Should this be one to Many or Many to Many.. Relationship
Hi, New to Access learning... I have Table 1.. Publisher Table 2.. Books I was wondering .. Should I create Transient Third Table e.g. BooksPublisher.. Or Should I put PublisherID key AS Foreign key into Books Table ? which would be Practical E.g Books Publishers BooksNPublishers Pk BookID Pk PublisherID PK BookPublisherID Fk BookID ...

Page Life Expectancy remains constant
Hi all - During a load test I captured various perfmon stats including "Page Life Expectancy" (PLE). The load test went for an hour and pushed through thousands of different user cases and millions of transactions. Surprisingly the PLE counter never changed...it remained constant at 24833.... Has anyone ever seen this before and can explain why this would oocur?...I've never monitored a system before where the PLE has remained completely constant... ENVT --- SQL Server STD 2008 SP1 64bit / WIND0WS 2008 64bit...32GB RAM.. Cheers Andy Something is wrong bec...

Can Outlook warn if sending with a blank subject line
When sending an email from Outlook 2003 can an option or rule be set to check for a blank subject line and bring up an 'are you sure?' type message when you click on Send? You can buy this cheap software to solve your problem: http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod12.html -- Ricardo Silva [Outlook MVP] Add-ins for Microsoft(c) Outlook(c) http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/products.html As far as I know, there isn't a way. "ulkash" <ulkash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B0B495A-1489-487B-ACF4-C9DEDFA74C11@microsoft.com... > When sending an e...

4 page publication onto a website
I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be opened by people who don't have publisher. I managed to do it last month but for can't remember how I did it. When I convert it to a web page it only shows the first page of the publication. Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I converted the publisher document to this. Can anyone help please? How about converting the Publisher file to a PDF. This way more visitors will have the capability to view it. Many folks here recommend the free primopdf which can be ...

highlighted CEdit in a property page
Hi! this appears to be a FAQ without an answer. I looked around a lot (without avail) before posting this, so please forgive me. I am using mfc to create a property sheet based app with some property pages (modal). These pages have CEdit control set to read-only, without borders, and I write to them using the following: cSt = (CEdit*) this->GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT); cSt->SetWindowText(s); where s is the string to be written. My Problem is that when I click any tab, the string in the cedit control comes up highlighted (with the carat blinking). I tried various methods using S...