How do you view all 4 postcards on one page?

I can't find the option to be able to view all 4 postcards on one page. I
would like to put different names on each one.

If you aren't mail merging then setup your cards manually. Page setup,
landscape. Arrange, Grid Guides, 2 rows 2 columns. Work out your margins, you
will want the spacing in the grid guides twice the size of your margins. The top
and bottom margins aren't important but the others are if you want a balanced
look.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"tarynthesky" <tarynthesky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't find the option to be able to view all 4 postcards on one page. I
> would like to put different names on each one.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Get-ChildItem.Count not working with one file
I'm executing the following command on a directory that has one file in it. When I execute it, there is never a result. Only when I add a second file does it come back with an answer. any help? (Get-ChildItem c:\temp\output *.csv).Count If I run the normal Get-ChildItems c:\temp\output I do see one file listed. Hello Steve, > I'm executing the following command on a directory that has one file > in it. When I execute it, there is never a result. Only when I add a > second file does it come back with an answer. any help? > > (Get-ChildItem c:\tem...

watermark #4
How do I take a photo and make it a watermark background for overlay printing? Thanks, Don in Athens, GA Since you didn't specify, this works in Publisher 2003. Insert you image. Select the image, Choose Picture from the Format drop down menu. Click on the Picture tab, under Image control, choose Washout for Color; If the default setting isn't acceptable, move the slider for brightness control and contrast to your liking. "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:l99dv09nv1khiepivhr258qb7chandattq@4ax.com... > How do I take a photo and make it...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Is this possible #4
I have 2 workbooks saved in a workspace. One is a cash book and th other is to analyse each column in the payment sheet of the cash book. I am looking for a formula that will look for a value (text) in th description column (B1) of the cash book and find the numerical valu in the gross column (D1) of the cash book and return the numeric valu in the analysis work book. I would try the match function but i returns only the position of a value and the vlookup don't seem t work. Please help!!!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Vlookup might not work as desired if not sort...

How to establish MS Access database connection in Visual C++ 4.0 M
I use Visual C++ 4.0. How to connect the database connection with Microsoft Access? Thank you very much. Landon wrote: > I use Visual C++ 4.0. > > How to connect the database connection with Microsoft Access? > > Thank you very much. > Landon: Why are you using Visual C++ 4.0? This must be around 12 years old. But I would imagine you can use CDataBase and ODBC. -- David Wilkinson Visual C++ MVP I think they had CRecordset back then. But I can't remember. I have a copy of 4.0 at home but I would be afraid to install it. :o) AliR. "Landon" <Lan...

thanks #4
Hi Frank Thanks for your wonderfully fast and helpful response. It's much appreciated. Sam ...

linking charts to one database
I want the same chart from the same database to be linked to two different worksheets so that any changes made will transfer to both charts. ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Excel cut/paste prob: Adds one day and changes year to 2009
When I cut and paste a date into another worksheet, one day is added and the year is changed. For example, 2/5/05 will change to 2/6/09. I am using Office for Mac. How can I avoid this problem. It is compromising my reports and giving false information. The workbook you're copying from uses the WinXL default 1900 date system while your destination workbook is using the MacXL default 1904 date system. You can change the destination workbook system (Preferences/Calculation, uncheck the 1904 date system checkbox). Alternatively, you can enter 1462 in an empty cell. Copy the cell...

Problem with Outlook Client for CRM 4.0
On one pc in our company we have problems with the outlook client for crm 4.0 This machine was setup six weeks ago. Windows Vista (32 bit, en-us) and Outlook 2007 is installed on that machine with all updates. I installed the crm 4.0 client WITHOUT offline functionality and configured it. I tested the crm client using the diagnostic tool without any errors (one warning came up regarding a slow connection but thats all). After starting Outlook I tried to track a message in crm. Then I tried the "view in crm". A empty browser page came up with following address: http://servername/c...

Can't open more than one Excel file.
I'm using Excel 2002, W2k with all recent patches. When I'm working on an Excel worksheet and I attempt to open another Excel file the first one is closed when the second one is opened. What do I do to retain the first one open? Eppie Are you sure the first one is closed or just taken off the Taskbar? If you go to Window(on the menu) do you see one or more files listed? You may just need to go to Tools>Options>View and check "windows in taskbar". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:17:44 -0700, "Eppie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Pivot table page field problem
I have set up a pivot table with a page field for account name. I'm having a problem where I select an account from the page field drop down box, but when the pivot table updates, some of the time it shows data for a different account. For instance, if I select Supplies, the page field will show Supplies after my choice, but if I double click on a cell in the table itself, the resulting data is for Travel expense. It's not consistently wrong, just sometimes. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? Perhaps some of the captions were accidentally changed. You...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

spurious line after \page
I've played with this at length, but may have not tried all combinations-- SIMPLY: I have \page after the Title page, (and auto-pagination thereafter); BUT, which leaves a line-space at the top of PAGE #1 (following the Title page); (or in some combinations it leaves two-lines-spacing, at the top); YET: I'd like a flush-top on PAGE#1 (after the Title page).... UNDERSTAND: I have different \par-values afore and after \page: It has to have a \par with the \page to effect each separately ... (as far as I know). Ray. I don't understand your terminology. What do you...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

CRM 4.0 Rollup Update 9
Hi all, Now I have CRM 4.0 without Rollup Update (New installation) and I want install Rollup update 9 (after install Rollup Update 7 for client and Datamanager). My question is: There are many registry key that I must change but I don't understand which registry keys I must change client side, which registry keys I must change server side and which registry keys I must change booth client and server side. Can you explain me? Thanks Hi Davide- Which registry keys are you thinking of changing? Are you referring the the Update Rollup KB where you can manually enable some fixes ...