How do you turn off "Windows configures M.O. Publisher" pop up w.

After installing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 - I keep this message window
that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Publisher
2007.   Even when I do not have it opened.  Is there a setting somewhere in
the program where I can stop this from happening
0
Tamfore (3)

Do you have a mix of Office products?
Information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is
running another version of Office
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928091/en-us

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Tamfore" <Tamfore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After installing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 - I keep this message window
> that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Publisher
> 2007.   Even when I do not have it opened.  Is there a setting somewhere in
> the program where I can stop this from happening

0
mary.sauer (2018)
4/29/2009 3:51:29 PM
Yes, All my other Microsoft Office stuff is 2003, Publisher is the only 2007
product I have

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Do you have a mix of Office products?
> Information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is
> running another version of Office

> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Tamfore" <Tamfore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > After installing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 - I keep this message window
> > that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Publisher
> > 2007.   Even when I do not have it opened.  Is there a setting somewhere in
> > the program where I can stop this from happening

0
Tamfore (3)
4/29/2009 4:19:01 PM
yes, all my other M. Office products are 2003, Publisher is the only 2007
product

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Do you have a mix of Office products?
> Information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is
> running another version of Office

> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Tamfore" <Tamfore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > After installing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 - I keep this message window
> > that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Publisher
> > 2007.   Even when I do not have it opened.  Is there a setting somewhere in
> > the program where I can stop this from happening

0
Tamfore (3)
4/29/2009 4:20:05 PM
Read the Knowledge Base article, it has solutions.

--

> yes, all my other M. Office products are 2003, Publisher is the only 2007
> product
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Do you have a mix of Office products?
>> Information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is
>> running another version of Office
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Tamfore" <Tamfore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > After installing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 - I keep this message
>> > window
>> > that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Publisher
>> > 2007.   Even when I do not have it opened.  Is there a setting somewhere in
>> > the program where I can stop this from happening

0
mary.sauer (2018)

How do you turn off "Windows configures M.O. Publisher" pop up w.
After installing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 - I keep this message window that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. Even when I do not have it opened. Is there a setting somewhere in the program where I can stop this from happening Do you have a mix of Office products? Information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is running another version of Office http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928091/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tamfore" <Tamfore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...