how do you save a multiple page newsletter in Publisher?

I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What format
do I save it to?

Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment.

Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at

www.primopdf.conm

If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want a
pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file.

An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at

http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What format
> do I save it to?

0
Don
1/22/2007 11:07:26 PM
This newsgroup's Christmas Club should soon be getting kickbacks from
Primo and PDF-Xchange.
They get recommended so often.
--
John G

"Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message
> Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment.
>
> Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at
>
> www.primopdf.conm
>
> If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may
> want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf
> file.
>
> An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get
> at
>
> http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:F747700F-ACEA-4389-A288-13B75C3BA586@microsoft.com...
>>I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What
>>format
>> do I save it to?

0
Greentest1 (225)
1/23/2007 2:02:13 AM
Are you trying to put me in a greater tax group John?!

don

"John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> This newsgroup's Christmas Club should soon be getting kickbacks from
> Primo and PDF-Xchange.
> They get recommended so often.
> --
> John G
>
> "Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message
>> Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment.
>>
>> Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at
>>
>> www.primopdf.conm
>>
>> If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want
>> a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file.
>>
>> An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at
>>
>> http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/
>>

>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:F747700F-ACEA-4389-A288-13B75C3BA586@microsoft.com...
>>>I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What
>>>format
>>> do I save it to?

0
Don
1/23/2007 4:12:02 AM
I would not want to do that so that is why I said the money should go to
the newsgroup Chrismas Club.

In truth we (you) should not have to answer this question so often.

--
> Are you trying to put me in a greater tax group John?!
>
> don
>

> "John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>> This newsgroup's Christmas Club should soon be getting kickbacks from
>> Primo and PDF-Xchange.
>> They get recommended so often.
>> --
>> John G
>>
>> "Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message
>>> Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment.
>>>
>>> Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at
>>>
>>> www.primopdf.conm
>>>
>>> If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may
>>> want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf
>>> file.
>>>
>>> An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can
>>> get at
>>>
>>> http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/
>>>

>>> --
>>> Don
>>> Vancouver, USA
>>>

>>> "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>>> message news:F747700F-ACEA-4389-A288-13B75C3BA586@microsoft.com...

0
Greentest1 (225)
1/23/2007 4:38:45 AM
I figure new people come onboard all of the time.  If I provide the same
answer often, I'll add the answer to my News Group answer folder.  When
needed, copy, paste into an e-mail.

I really dislike FAQ lists; seems when I go to them I'll read two or three
pages, never in alphabetical order and not find the one that pertains to my
problem.  Or, if it does, it's for a different version of the program.

Take care,

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

>I would not want to do that so that is why I said the money should go to
>the newsgroup Chrismas Club.
>
> In truth we (you) should not have to answer this question so often.
>
> --
> John G.
> "Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message
>> Are you trying to put me in a greater tax group John?!
>>
>> don
>>

>> "John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>>> This newsgroup's Christmas Club should soon be getting kickbacks from
>>> Primo and PDF-Xchange.
>>> They get recommended so often.
>>> --
>>> John G
>>>
>>> "Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message

0
Don
1/23/2007 11:07:39 AM
Don Schmidt wrote:
> I really dislike FAQ lists

:-( *sniff*

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

I also have a question similar to this one. I belong to a genealogy research
group which is working on getting their news letter on the web site. It was
created in publisher 2003. I copied the 12 page document from the previous
editor to my jump drive then placed it on my computer, opened it in my
registered copy of publisher. It always opens reading page 9 of the document
with the "quick Publication option" showing on the left and only a page 1
icon on the task bar. When I viewed the document on the former editors
computer I could see all 12 icons on the task bar click each one and view
that page.

What am I doing wrong?
"Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What
format
> do I save it to?

View | Two Page Spread (check it)

"bingle" <auto390618@hushmail.com> wrote in message
| Publisher news group,
|
| I also have a question similar to this one. I belong to a genealogy
research
| group which is working on getting their news letter on the web site. It
was
| created in publisher 2003. I copied the 12 page document from the previous
| editor to my jump drive then placed it on my computer, opened it in my
| registered copy of publisher. It always opens reading page 9 of the
document
| with the "quick Publication option" showing on the left and only a page 1
| icon on the task bar. When I viewed the document on the former editors
| computer I could see all 12 icons on the task bar click each one and view
| that page.
|
| What am I doing wrong?
| "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| > I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What
| format
| > do I save it to?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
1/24/2007 6:35:44 PM
Did you SAVE it from Publisher? or did you Copy it from the hard drive
using Windows Explore?
You should never save direct to removeable media.
--
John G

"bingle" <auto390618@hushmail.com> wrote in message
> Publisher news group,
>
> I also have a question similar to this one. I belong to a genealogy
> research
> group which is working on getting their news letter on the web site.
> It was
> created in publisher 2003. I copied the 12 page document from the
> previous
> editor to my jump drive then placed it on my computer, opened it in my
> registered copy of publisher. It always opens reading page 9 of the
> document
> with the "quick Publication option" showing on the left and only a
> page 1
> icon on the task bar. When I viewed the document on the former editors
> computer I could see all 12 icons on the task bar click each one and
> view
> that page.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
> "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
>> I have a 4  page newsletter I would like to email our clients.  What
> format
>> do I save it to?

0
Greentest1 (225)

How can I update my "Publisher for Windows 95"?
I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? one_thing_303 wrote: > I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a > more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? The current version of Publisher is Publisher 2007, available at most software stores as well as online. Check that your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing. Publisher has undergone rather a substantial number of chan...

Publisher File #3
When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all photos only some what kind of image file? how big is the file? does it look normal if you look at the image with an image editor/view = outside of pub? could be a lot of things...need more info. "Chloe" <Chloe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11CC693A-D976-487E-A76E-EEE051D67B32@microsoft.com... | When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all = photos=20 | only some ...

Multiple Currency
Thanks in advance for the help. CRM ver 1.2 does not support Multiple currency. One of the customers requirment is to have Multiple currency support. He buys products from various countries and sell them in his local currency and in dollars. The current version only supports one currency. Can any one provide us with a sutiable alternative solution regards sai You can use post callouts to callout to currency conversion sights to do a live conversion for you. I have not see any multi-currency solutions beyond adding code to do it yourself. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http:/...

Can't setup multiple smart hosts
Trying to setup all my servers to forward their externally bound internet mail to 2 servers so we can better control the mail flow outbound. On the SMTP virtual server, if we enter in the smart hosts names or IPs as follows we get an error saying "The Domain Name Is Not Valid": FQDN1;FQDN2 or [1.2.3.4];[1.2.3.5] If we put just 1 of the FQDN or the IP it will accept that, but not multiples of either. Any ideas why? Thanks Don't configure Smarthosts on the SMTP Virtual Server, for starters. Create an SMTP Connector to do this. Assugn the connector the address space of &q...

Multiple Credit Scores
I registered and set up the "My Credit Scores" and "My Credit Alerts" for myself and was wondering how to set it up for my spouse? I started to set up another account but was afraid it would remove mine. Any ideas? Thanks, Ryan ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Distribution List to use multiple emails for contact
I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to include all email accounts setup for that contact when sending a message out. Currently I can only send out to the default email account. Is there a way to get this to work? The sending account is chosen at the time you send a message. It is not a property of either a Contact or a DL. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tiffany" <tslaton@nuvox.net> wrote in message news:1783701c41deb$2ad1a940$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to > include all email accounts setup for that conta...

Save and save as

Saving Images

Multiple Quarantine Folders in Outlook 2003
A user showed me that her folders list has recently grow multiple quarantine folders: Quarantine, Quarantine1, Quarantine2, etc. The is not a shared computer. The only reference I can find is something to do with the Cached Mode. But is there something I am missing? Client PC Windows XPSP2 Office Outlook 2003 Server (Internal) Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 IMF with regular updates to filter file Thanks in advance, Mike "M" <nothing@nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:OliqA7IfJHA.504@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >A user showed me that her...

Counting Multiple Records by specific criteria
Hi, I'm having problems getting the right formula to suit what I need. Basically I have a large spreadsheet containing many records and I want to count the number of records that meet three specific types of criteria. e.g. Column A = Type Column B = Status Column C = Ref No. (i.e. 1.06) The above columns have many different entries, therefore I would like to count the number of records which meet the following criteria. No of Records = Type A, Status X, Ref 1.06. I have used SUMProduct, CountIF and etc but I don't seem to be doing it correctly. I have do...

Publisher 2007 #35
Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? Is your video/graphics driver current? Are you getting an error message? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "comicool" <comicool@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BAA1E8A-1A18-4C5A-8652-C7A3F3E30F1B@microsoft.com... > Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? ...

Multiple ActiveX Controls
We have an ActiveX control that is built in VC++ and being used in VB and VC++. We are trying to use it in applications where there will be multiple instances of the control. When we attempt to use the control in this way, some, not all, of the events are passed to the wrong control. Ex: If there are three instances placed on a form and the third instance fires an event, the interface for the first control in the form will be the one that receives the event. When we've examined this closely, we have found that the handle of the control is being lost. Has anyone else seen anythin...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Macro for Sub totaling multiple sheets
I'm having a problem with a sub total macro. I'm in charge of credit and risk management for a company, and we have about 40 sales agents. Our trial balance needs to be dumped from our system into excel, then broken by sales agent. The problem is each sales agent's aging is not equal, as far as the rows go, I cant seem to get a Marco to work properly. I can make a macro say for the first tab, which might have 50 rows of data, but then the second tab may have 200. The macro was only recorded for 50 rows. How can I do a sub total for each sheet, and have it know to proces...

Z Report for Multiple Days/weeks/months
Does anyone know where I can get a report that will give me the daily Z report data but in column data by date? Right now I have to manualy enter every Z report into a spreadsheet. The data is obviously in the database but there is no obvious way of getting it out. I DO NOT want to just REPRINT Z Reports. I want a full month or quarters worth of data in a single report but still broken down by day. This will allow me to save as a CSV file then import into Excel where I can then massage the data as necessary. Please help, I get a lot of info from this data like the ability to analyz...

How to view multiple users in the calendar?
Does any one know a setting or how to show many users in the calendar?? ...