How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ?

How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ? Control
and enter inserts an entire blank page! Help!

0
CDC (2)

Ctrl+Shift+N are the keystrokes to insert a blank page. Ctrl+Enter works
fine for me. You can also use Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Make sure you have the text
frames linked.
--
Ron

"CDC" <CDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ? Control
> and enter inserts an entire blank page! Help!

0
drc023

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Exporting Documents
How do you export an excel document into word without changing the way it was setup? Go into word and open up your excel document from word. If you don't have the converter installed you may have to install it. Try opening the excel workbook first, if you don't have the converter installed it will tell you. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >How do you export an excel document into word without >changing the way it was setup? >. > ...

Subclassing in property pages
I have tree-like combo box subclassed in my property page (derived from CPropertyPage). It works fine until I drop list and move property sheet, then drop down list stays at the same place whilst rest of dialog (property sheet) was moved. I guess that this is something with ownership but how to fix it. This is how I subclass combo: BOOL ParentSettings::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); ctlComboTree.SubclassDlgItem(IDC_PARENTS, this); return (TRUE); } ParentSettings class is derived from CPropertyPage. I created dialog associated with property pade using resource ...

Insert trigger

How do I format publication design after page 18?
After I hit page 18 I could no longer format the publication design onto the page. Thought it might be considered the back cover but I even tried inserting pages and it still happened. Any suggestions? What formatting are you using? Text? When you setup your project did you use a wizard? What version of Publisher are you using? Have you tried, insert page, duplicate all objects on page XX? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "gw" <gw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91BA1FA9-6AA2-44C7-81D...

Editing views on the activites page
I have stumbled upon the ability to edit views for activities by using the viewmanger.aspx page and changing the object type code to the code for activities (134). I have made these changes and have published them using deployment manager in a test environment, and they seem to be working great. The question I have is why did Microsoft hide these pages. It is possible to edit other objects (leads, opportunities, accounts, ect.) by just using the standard interface. It seems like the may not be showing these pages for a reason, but I have no idea why. If anyone has any input on this i...

Microsoft Office Access 2007 Security Notice
I have just recently upgraded my Access version from 2000 to 2007. When attempting to open my database I get the security warning error below... "A potential security concern has been identified. Warning: It is not possible to determine that this content came from a trustworty source. You should leave this content disabaled unless the content provides critical functionality and you trust its source. File Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\utility.mda This file might contain unsafe content that could harm your computer. Do you want to open this file or cancel the ...

inserting hrs and minutes

How to print a greet. card from Publisher on a 2-side card stock?
Publisher has a pre-set printing option for greeting cards to print on an A-4 paper. How can I change it so it sould print on a regular two-sided card stock size 5.5"x 8.5"? Thanks Booklet setup on letter size stock. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CLX" <CLX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B45E658D-EB23-4365-A82E-33CA1D71EC9B@microsoft.com... > Publisher has a pre-set printing option for greeting cards to print on an A-4 > paper. How can I change it so it sould print...

Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10 ActiveX Object: Question?
I am using this object on an Acccess form and can populate it with some spreadsheet data. On the form I can edit the data but it does not save back to the spreadsheet. Is there a way of saving changes made via the object back to the original spreadsheet... I assume there must be otherwise what is the point of the data a being editable!! Grateful any advice. MAny thanks Steve T. ...

Change page orientation to suit selection
I have a macro to quickly print the selection. In order to get the maximum sized print, I would like to change page orientation to maximise it. Is there any way to find the size of the selection so I can get the height / width ratio? You might not have ever noticed, but the row height and column width in Excel are not measured to the same standard. Don't ask me why, because I don't know other than two different people came up with the idea of how to measure them. The standard row height is 12.75 and the standard column width is 8.43, yet when you look at the wo...

Should be able to view the 2nd page in Journal Viewer
You should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal Viewer. The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint the receipt. Reprinting is not efficient. RMS Store Operations Manager Version 1.3.1004. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Hyperlinks when published
When I add hyperlinks to other docs or sites to my page, they work with "ctrl - click" in Publisher, but don't work in the preview or when published. The only links that do work are the ones that relate to an email address. Any ideas? Publisher 2003, IE7, XP. ...

Why does Invoices take two pages when only half the first page is
Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit everything!!! Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is switching to another accounting software the only answer? =?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbGtpbmc=?= <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 28 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 > pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit > everything!!! > > Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is swit...

how do I format text as strikethrough in Publisher 2003?
I am copying over text from a WordPerfect document into Microsoft Publisher 2003. Text that has been formatted as "Strikethrough" in the WordPerfect document comes over as plain text with no strikethrough. I have even tried to just import the document which it looks like it does fairly well at, except that all text formatted as strikethrough is imported as plain text. I can possibly believe that Publisher does not have any way to format text in this way, but I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to format the text in this way. Can anyone help? You will have to ...

What exactly is microsoft excel used for?
I just need to know what excel is used for. Hi Babyboo Wow, what a question!!!! It is used for so many things, that books have been written about it. Spreadsheets, Databases, to manipulate data of all sorts, by using templates, as payroll packages, invoicing systems, creation of form letters, automating tasks, and and and and "Babyboo" wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. Babyboo wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. --------- Data manipulation... ...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Insert with a where condition

Microsoft Outlook Won't Open
Hi, Microsoft Outlook will not open. I have used the repair option from the Office 2000 disk. I have also uninstalled Office 2000 and reinstalled without any resolution. Once the icon for Microsoft Outlook is clicked, the program will open to the box that tells what program and who it is registered to, but then I must reboot the computer to do any other functions. I receive no error messages from Outlook as to what the problem might be. Thank you for any recommendations. ...

Page Orientation
Is it possible to set the page orientation (portrait or landscape) for individual pages? If so, then how? Whenever I set the page orientation, it is applied to all pages in the document. I'd like for some to be portrait and some landscape. Thanks! On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:51:13 -0700, "Smithers" <A@B.COM> wrote: >Is it possible to set the page orientation (portrait or landscape) for >individual pages? If so, then how? > >Whenever I set the page orientation, it is applied to all pages in the >document. I'd like for some to be portrait and some lan...

Insert