How do I stop warning messages everytime i open a hyperlink?

0
Richard853 (481)

Just a  short  description of your software and your problem might just
help us try to help you.

The actual text of the error message often gives the odd clue to the
problem.
--
John G

Wot's Your Real Problem?

0
Greentest1 (225)

error message #102
OS is MS Windows XP Pro, Outlook is v2002, Photoshop is PS4. When using Adobe Photoshop 4 I get an error message exhorting me to make MS Oulook my default email client. I don't use Outlook for email...how can I prevent this message from appearing every time I open an item in PS4? David Hamer "David Hamer" <dhhamer@comcast.net> wrote in message news:L9ydnYi3c62as9zZnZ2dnUVZ_tCdnZ2d@comcast.com... > When using Adobe Photoshop 4 I get an error message exhorting me to make > MS Oulook my default email client. I don't use Outlook for email...how can > I &...

IE keep saying "Opening page..." for ActiveX with async property
I tried posting this question to microsoft.public.vc.mfcole, but apparently that is an area only suitable for getting answers to simplistic questions. I've not gotten one response for questions I've posted there. I'm hoping there is some knowledgeable, sharing guru in this area that can help... I have a problem that is related to having an asynchronous property in a an ActiveX control that is used on a web page. If you build the MFC ActiveX Control App Wizard project and put it on a page, no problem--IE will load up and the "Opening page..." message wil...

can't open email attachment in earthlink with office 2007 trial ve
New to pc's. I'm a mac-er. Bought a backup pc. downloaded the free 60 day office 2007 trial for Vista. I can open MS word but can't open a MS word document that comes as an attachment in earthlink. It's a bit of an emergency and of course, Gateway says call Microsoft who says they dont offer support for the free trial and to find it here. I've looked and don't see the answer. Thank you, pc'ers. Mhughu Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting yo...

Cannot open attachments
I'm running Office 97 and when I try to open an excel attachment in Outlook I get the error message in Excel saying "The system cannot find the file specified" I ahve gone to the options and 'Ignore other applications' is ticked, I have ran the excel.exe /unregserver and /regserver command and reticked 'Ignore other applications', but still the same problem. Any ideas would be grateful. All I can suggest is you try saving the attachments first- it could b xl can't "see" the outlook file. If you want more help you might want to try the outlo...

Opening JPG attachments
Lately I have been having problems opening attachments with jpg images. I have checked and double-checked my file associations and everything appears correct. When I attempt to open a jpg attachment, that box appears asking me if I want to open the attachment or save it to my hard disk. I don't remember that happening in the past. The jpg attachment would always open up in whatever photo program I had it defaulted to. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Sorting by unread messages
In Outlook 2002, when I go to View, Current View, and choose by unread messages it is supposed to only show me the unread messages in my inbox. Instead I may get a few of them but not all of them, and sometimes none. Can this be fixed? Have you tried resetting the Unread Messages view? View | Current View | Define Views, select Unread Messages and click Reset. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:bad601c479b1$ff8b0650$a301280a@phx.gbl, Jason wrot...

Warning: Cannot load CRuntimeMap from archive. Class not defined.
My MFC application links to an static MFC class lib of our own classes. When this application de-serializes its unable to resolve certain classes and i get the following error: Warning: Cannot load CRuntimeMap from archive. Class not defined. CArchive exception: badClass. So its like because my app is linking to a lib, certain object files are not being included. For a while i resolved this problem by providing a dummy function like the following void Calculator::LinkLibError() { CPWArithObjData arith; CPWFilterObjData filter; } This seemed to force the linker to include the corre...

message class removal
Hello guys, Here is the situation: I have some exchange 2003 users with a mailbox on which I'd like to filter out specific messages for certain users when I decide I (the admin) want to do this. Do you know of the best way to target a user, specify the message class I want to remove from their stores, all of this logged in as an admin (what additional permissions are required at the store level?) I looked at exmerge but it doesn't look like we can do this. It looks like we may be able to do this via Exchange 2003 recipient policies but not too sure. Thank you, Breiza ...

"This Identity cannot be opened with this version..." 04-07-10

Not sending messages...
I just recently have gone wireless on my laptop. Up until this point I've been 56K. My outlook always received and sent mail no problems. Now since having gone wireless, I can receive emails but not send them. This started one week ago today when I went wireless. The most odd thing about this is, is this morning sometime the messages in my outbox were sent. I thought this problem was somehow solved, but it isn't. I now again, have messages stuck in my outbox. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Bryan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Hyperlinks in outlook messages open with media player
Hi, Whenever i try to click a hyperlink from an email in outlook it tries to upen it with media player. Any help on how i can resolve this would be helpful. ...

Hyperlink with pound sign in filename
Hi, I'm looking for a tips in MS EXCEL 2000 to build an hyperlink to a file that has a "#" (pound character hex 23, decimal 35) in the file name. With regular file name there's no problem. I tried to code with %23 in place of the # in the url but it doesn't work. Thank's by advance PY Maybe it isn't possible. I just tried doing it manually. I selected a file with a name like this, and the link was added, but the properties show " - " instead of the pound sign, and clicking on the link says the file can't be found. On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:58:3...

Outlook 2000 delete message
I am having trouble deleteing a message in Outlook 2000. The message is pending in the outbox, and will not be deleted. The message has an attachment, and the address is incorrect. When I try to delete or move to the deleted folder, nothing happens. If I try to open the message, I get an error message saying the MAPI-spooler has already started the transfer of the message. (The message will print) This message is blocking the send/receive function, and I am unable to use Outlook. I have tried to uninstall Outlook, but the message reappears after reinstalling. Please help, any sugg...

stops responding

Message Rules & Junk Email filter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C452CD.6D07FD70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Friends, =20 I am using Outlook 2003, and I created some "Message Rules". =20 The problem is, unlike in Outlook Express, the email is getting "copied" = instead of getting "moved". =20 So if I have message rule 1 (Family), which is=20 =20 - if message is from familymember@domain.com, an email gets copied to = 'Family' folder.=20 =20 Then, for message ...

Money 2005 SB can't open Money 2004 File
Hello all, I just upgrade Money 2004 to 2005, both Small Business version. I have 2 money files, one created in 2004 the other created in Money 98 and upgraded every year till 2004. The first one gets converted to 2005 without any problem. But the 2nd one can't be converted. Money 2005 said it is either locked or protected or corrupt. But it has no problem at all in 2004 I've tried to delete all accounts in this file but one to elimilate causes of problems but still have no luck. Can anybody help? I can even post this file here if the group accept bin upload. Thanks in advance Howard...

Windows mail cannot be opened...
Ok I too am getting the error of Windows mail cannot be opened, (out of memory/ disk full) click ok and the 2nd popup appears.... "Windows mail couldn't be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized..... Ok have read many of the posts, so let me say this before Gary puts in his usual "It's your Antivirus" comment.... I run NIS (Norton internet security) I do manual updates and haven't in the last 2 days/ I have not down loaded and MS updates (I do those manually as well) Nothing has changed on my PC, yet today I started getting the same err...

error message
Message: An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection. Do not understand why I get this message when I open Outlook Express 6. I have a cable connection and I am not on a network. Please explain. Thanks. Please follow up with your original post in the OE6 newsgroup. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Joni" <me@spanfree.com> wrote in message news:%23Z6FSDKxKHA.5576@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > Message: An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network > connection....

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Excel opens with an error report whenever I Boot Up my computer
A couple of days ago, I noticed that whenever I boot up my computer, an error report comes up indicating that Excel needs to close because of error. I unistalled office and the message wnet away. But when I reinstalled Office, the message came right back. Thoughts? ...

Code not moving through messages
The code below archives my messages into a local folder. What I want to do is to have each message stamped with an 'Archived' noted so I know it has already been done and have the code skip that message. The problem I am having is that the 'Archived to" string is only inserted into the message body that I have selected when I exectute the code. If I have no messages select, none of them are altered. The messages save ok, but what am I missing that keeps the itm.Body from being updated? Sub SaveMessages() Dim OL As Application Dim NmeSpace As NameSpa...

IMAP & Segmented Messages
Greetings, When a broken apart message is retrieved in a POP account it is combined on the fly. This does not happen in an IMAP folder. How does one combine such a message? Thanks in advance for the help -- KGNSheppard KGNSheppard <KGNSheppard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When a broken apart message is retrieved in a POP account it is > combined on the fly. As far as I know, Outlook doesn't do this. I've never seen it automatically combine multipart messages. -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" wrote: > KGNSheppard <KGNSheppard@discussion...

recipient policy stopped working

Can I Re-open a historical year.
Is it possible to re-open a closed year. We closed 2005 this week and then closed 2006 also in error. Restoring the back up is not possible. Thanks CL You don't necessarily need to reopen it unless it's totally wrong. You can make entries to 2005 by enabling "Posting to History" via GL setup. The system will update the retained earnings balance for you. -- Charles Allen, MVP "CL" wrote: > Is it possible to re-open a closed year. > > We closed 2005 this week and then closed 2006 also in error. > Restoring the back up is not possible. > ...