How do I stop bullet letter (a, b, c) from turning greek?

When I create a document in which I have used letters for bulletted lists
(ie, a), b), c) etc), when I print or reopen it, the letters have changed to
Greek characters alpha, beta etc. How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks very much.

Wow, I cannot duplicate this in any version of Publisher. Maybe you are using a
different type font.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"allythegeek" <allythegeek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I create a document in which I have used letters for bulletted lists
> (ie, a), b), c) etc), when I print or reopen it, the letters have changed to
> Greek characters alpha, beta etc. How can I stop this from happening?
>
> Thanks very much.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Creating Report that brings up a letter
I need a report that will insert the correct account with address, and be in letter format. For example, when we get a lead, the next step is to send a letter to the person the lead is about. Instead of going into word and typing out the letter everytime, I want a report that does this for me. If it's possible I would like an envelope to be created as well. Any suggestions?? if you are using the outlook client you can perform a mail merge. However you can also create a report that has the lead information. The report could also print an envelope. you would need to use crystal rep...

Regarding Reading XML Files in Visual C++6.0 using XMLDOMMethod.
Hi, While reading a 4.2 MB XML File in Visual C++ 6.0 using XMLDOM method, it is taking lot of time. But the same XML File when reading in Visual C# using Visual Studio 2005 is taking lesser time. How this Visual C++ 6.0 reading delay in XML can be avoided. ==========Suresh ...

Re: How do I turn off. Accent marks in an Access Database.
were is it "regan whitaker" <regan@windowsmail> wrote in message news:... > HD's pizza cafe i have never been there > "Dwight" <Dwight @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:59B978D6-E654-4CBB-BB95-9455BCF9CFC2@microsoft.com... >>I have a drop down box that locates records from the dropdown in the main >>form. >> >> This is the code that was put in via Access when I selected the MS >> options. >> >> Dim rs As Object >> >> Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clo...

Cannot turn Leads into Contacts, Duplicate error
We cannot convert leads to contacts and are getting duplicate errors. There are no duplicates. We are running 4.0 rollup 11. And we get this error everytime we try on CRM server: Event Type: Warning Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309 Date: 8/3/2010 Time: 2:35:01 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-APP Description: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 8/3/2010 2:35:01 PM Event time (UTC): 8/3/2010 7:35:01 PM Event ID: 19b210ef795f42129b2af3d7b447c2bc Event sequence: 157 Eve...

stops responding

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Macro for detect palindromes and repeats in letters/numbers string
Dear all, I am looking to detect palindromes (sentence or number or other sequence of units that can be read the same way in either direction) and repeats (sequences of letters or numbers which are repeating atleast twice within a string) in some strings containing between 20-5000 letters. Has somebody any idea how could I perform that using an Excel macro? I would like that the string to be evaluated could be on cell "A1" and that the detected palindromes and repeats could be listed bellow A2 and C2, respectively; and that the number of times that they appear in the sentence coul...

convert poster to letter size to print
How do I convert poster to letter size to print? Create a letter size PDF copy and then print it. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:158E3B15-0A0C-4972-995D-9BC81B40A3A3@microsoft.com... > How do I convert poster to letter size to print? ...

=?Utf-8?B?6JCs5YiG5L2N?=
亞洲各國的貨幣都有萬的單位, 為何Excel沒有提供萬分位, 而是只有歐美的千分位?? 我希望能達到如下的表示方式, 該如何做呢? 1,2345,6789 or 1'2345'6789 Use Custom Format Format | Format Cells | Number | Custom [>=100000000]#'####'###0;[>=10000]#'###0;General or [>=100000000]#,####,###0;[>=10000]#,###0;General "npn3055" <npn3055@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B123A25-BFA2-4C71-91E0-8ADD007C90E2@microsoft.com... ?????????????, ??Excel???????, ???????????? ?????????????, ?????? 1,2345,6789 or 1'2345'6789 > "npn3055" wrote: > ?????????????, ??Excel???...

recipient policy stopped working

Black & White Printing
I have an excel chart that is color and when I preview it or print it from MY computer, it is color. However, when I open it on any other computer, the preview is black and white and it will print in black and white, even though when the print dialog box is open, the view of the chart will change to color and when the dialog box is closed, it goes back to b&w. The Page Setup>Sheet Black and White checkbox and Print Quality checkbox are both un-checked. Any ideas how to fix this problem? Thanks! We are having this same problem, we are trying to print grayscale table and i...

Money 2002 transaction status flags ("E", "C", "R") have all disappeared
Hi, After many months of using Money 2002, yesterday I suddenly noticed that the column in my resgister that shows the cleared status of each transaction is empty. Not a single transaction is marked "C", "E" or "R" -- even the ones that have been reconciled for years, I _can_ change the status of transactions in the normal way (clicking in the "C" column or using CTRL-M), but again, nothing shows in the display. It seems like a bug in the display of the data rather than actual corruption of the data, since I can toggle the flag "invisibly" ...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

How do I not print the column letters A-Z but keep the row #'s
I am trying to print a chart where I want to keep the row numbers but not the column headings A-Z printed. Choosing Page setup under the Sheets tab only lists them together not as single choices. Is there a way to customize the sheet to only list the row numbers? Wonder if you have already read the following writeup by Dave Peterson = in 2004. Mind you it was for Excel 97. Has there been an improvement? = Anyone?=20 *************************************************************************= *****************************************************=20 If you really only want the row numbers...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Stop
I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a deposited item. I made one bank deposit for the combined amount. When it cleared, I matched it against the two items and all seemed fine. Problem is that every day Money shows the item again as an unmatched item and I have to delete it constantly. I realise this system isn't to well written, but is there any way to have this not show up. After all it was matched and accepted once. In microsoft.public.money, John Barnes wrote: >I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a &g...

Numbers and letters...
Hi. I have in column A the numbers 1- 26, in column B the letters A- Z. I'm trying to create a formula wherein, when I type a number 1- 26 in C, the corresponding letter will appear in D (if I type '1', 'A' will appear, if I type '2', 'B' will appear, and so on). I was nesting a VLOOKUP in an IF function but I'm having problems. I suspect I'm making this more complicated than need be. I'd appreciate some assistance. silas On Nov 9, 12:09 pm, "silas" <silas.NOSPAMprop...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi. I have in column A the n...

typing in a new cell and carrying the formatting of the previous c
how can i get the formatting done automatically in line with formatting of the same row evertime i type in a new cell in that row? for example, i have data in spread across A1:E1, and there is a special formatting for this set of data, when i type into F1 i want the same formatting to carry forward. what i am looking for is not a "paste formating" or "Format Painter" option. You could use Conditional Formatting on the whole row, with a condition (for active cell A1) of =NOT(ISBLANK(A1)) -- David Biddulph "fadwa" <fadwa@discussions.microsoft.com...

how do you stop spam?
I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2 installed. We have around 40 employees in the company and they have been complaining about spam. Desktops are running Outlook 2000. Is there a way to stop spam without installing a third party software? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. there is an open source one available. i think it is on sourceforge.net. search for smtp. mike "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujtLb2riEHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2...

Sending and Receiving Email stops after installing Exchange 2003 SP1
I've installed Exchange 2003 SP1 and sending and receiving email has stopped. All services are running. Messages seem to be in the local delivery queue. Any suggestions? Thanks. I've been fighting the same thing. Users get -- 800ccc0f or 8004210 Machine is DC, running ADC --- HELP ! ! ! Hi Dan Had same problem, try to stop all Exchange and web (IIS especialy) manualy. ' Then reinstalle PS1, it solved my problem. Carsten "Dan" <dslaby.no2spam@evergreeninfo.biz> wrote in message news:<Ov0nh5DREHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I've install...